Trump Doesn't Know Sondland -- Proving He Was A Deep State Plant

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump called Gordon Sondland a 'great American.' Now he says 'I hardly know the gentleman.' - CNNPolitics

None of the witnesses who have testified in Congress so far are people who had first hand contact with the president or the conversations in question...None of these people even knew Trump, they were all appointees or followers of previous Democrat presidents or liberal organizations -- so of course they will try to kick dirt on Trump...However, even the witness who so-called had "first hand contact" with Trump as well as first hand conversations with Trump about Ukraine-- Gordon Sondland -- when this guy tried to claim Trump withheld aid from Ukraine for personal gain -- it turns out this guy doesn't even know Trump.

"Let me just tell you: I hardly know the gentleman," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. Trump's comments came four days after Sondland reversed his previous testimony to impeachment investigators. "

So are we to believe a guy who Trump doesn't even know, are we supposed to believe this guy could just call up Trump on the phone and have him talk about quid pro quo with Ukraine? Are we supposed to believe this guy was appointed to be the lead man on Ukraine?? A guy Trump doesn't even know?? Yea right...Trump is a businessman and he only hires the best people; not people he barely knows -- this proves Sondland was inserted into the role and Trump was purposely kept out of the loop as to what this guy's position actually was.

Last edited:
None of the witnesses who have testified in Congress so far are all people who had no first hand contact with the president or the conversations in question.

If that was in English what would it say?

Trump called Gordon Sondland a 'great American.' Now he says 'I hardly know the gentleman.' - CNNPolitics

None of the witnesses who have testified in Congress so far are all people who had no first hand contact with the president or the conversations in question...None of these people even knew Trump, they were all appointees or followers of previous Democrat presidents or liberal organizations -- so of course they will try to kick dirt on Trump...However, even the witness who so-called had "first hand contact" with Trump as well as first hand conversations with Trump about Ukraine-- Gordon Sondland -- when this guy tried to claim Trump withheld aid from Ukraine for personal gain -- it turns out this guy doesn't even know Trump.

"Let me just tell you: I hardly know the gentleman," Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House. Trump's comments came four days after Sondland reversed his previous testimony to impeachment investigators. "

So are we to believe a guy who Trump doesn't even know, are we supposed to believe this guy could just call up Trump on the phone and have him talk about quid pro quo with Ukraine? Are we supposed to believe this guy was appointed to be the lead man on Ukraine?? A guy Trump doesn't even know?? Yea right...Trump is a businessman and he only hires the best people; not people he barely knows -- this proves Sondland was inserted into the role and Trump was purposely kept out of the loop as to what this guy's position actually was.
If this keeps up it won't be long until tRump doesn't know anyone.

None of the witnesses who have testified in Congress so far are all people who had no first hand contact with the president or the conversations in question.

He's imitating tRumplings.

Duh.

None of the witnesses who have testified in Congress so far are all people who had no first hand contact with the president or the conversations in question...None of these people even knew Trump, they were all appointees or followers of previous Democrat presidents or liberal organizations -- so of course they will try to kick dirt on Trump...However, even the witness who so-called had "first hand contact" with Trump as well as first hand conversations with Trump about Ukraine-- Gordon Sondland -- when this guy tried to claim Trump withheld aid from Ukraine for personal gain -- it turns out this guy doesn't even know Trump.

So are we to believe a guy who Trump doesn't even know, are we supposed to believe this guy could just call up Trump on the phone and have him talk about quid pro quo with Ukraine? Are we supposed to believe this guy was appointed to be the lead man on Ukraine?? A guy Trump doesn't even know?? Yea right...Trump is a businessman and he only hires the best people; not people he barely knows -- this proves Sondland was inserted into the role and Trump was ?purposely kept out of the loop as to what this guy's position actually was.
? What reason would I have for believing Trump about this?
It doesn't fit with what Sondland has said about Trump's requirements for a meeting with Zelensky at the WH, and for aid. Well, he's testifying next week. I'm sure he'll be asked.

He's imitating tRumplings.

Duh.
I fixed it because obviously Billie doesn't like having to admit everything I say in satire is what trumpers ACTUALLY say on here

So are we to believe a guy who Trump doesn't even know, are we supposed to believe this guy could just call up Trump on the phone and have him talk about quid pro quo with Ukraine? Are we supposed to believe this guy was appointed to be the lead man on Ukraine?? A guy Trump doesn't even know?? Yea right...Trump is a businessman and he only hires the best people; not people he barely knows -- this proves Sondland was inserted into the role and Trump was ?purposely kept out of the loop as to what this guy's position actually was.
It doesn't fit with what Sondland has said about Trump's requirements for a meeting with Zelensky at the WH, and for aid. Well, he's testifying next week. I'm sure he'll be asked.
You think Sondland testifying will change anything?

Trump doesn't know him...therefore, Sondland has to be lying.

Aren't you democrats tired of having trump kick your ass?

Seeing that you are an insecure incel who has been repeatedly kicked in the ass by life

I understand why your idea of "kicking ass" may seem the polar opposite to what kicking ass really looks like.....

Yeah, but I don't listen to Trump, because Trump lies too much. Especially when he's been caught red handed.

A man donates a cool million to your campaign and you reward him by making him an ambassador, but you don't know him. I guess when Mulvaney and Guiliani start singing he isn't going to know them either. Smfh.

A man donates a cool million to your campaign and you reward him by making him an ambassador, but you don't know him. I guess when Mulvaney and Guiliani start singing he isn't going to know them either. Smfh.
He doesn't really know Mulvaney.....as for Giuliani.....he knows him, but he didn't know Giuliani was doing what he did.

Seeing that you are an insecure incel who has been repeatedly kicked in the ass by life

I understand why your idea of "kicking ass" may seem the polar opposite to what kicking ass really looks like.....
Cool story.. but are you tired yet? You are embarrassing America
Again, a person who is a sycophant of a person who only became relevant the minute he started claiming the black guy wasn't born here -- while also claiming his own father wasn't born here -- a person who worships that guy can't tell me shit about what is embarrassing..

What you need to be focused on is what lie you will tell folks after the Trump era -- I am guessing you will say you didn't like his tweets or something stupid

He doesn't really know Mulvaney.....as for Giuliani.....he knows him, but he didn't know Giuliani was doing what he did.

Sorry nobody is buying that garbage.

Sorry nobody is buying that garbage.
As long as 40% of the country buys it -- this impeachment process will be a waste of time....

The 40% of the country who worships Trump could care less about anything Trump does -- as long as he hates who they hate -- as long as they vicariously gain their identity thru Trump, they will remain loyal.....

Then there is 30% of the country who is informed and are convinced that Trump is unfit for office....this impeachment process will not sway them, they are already onboard...

There is then that 20% of the country who doesn't care or has a very apathetic attitude towards politics in general, they are not even aware of an impeachment...

So this impeachment process is only aimed at the 10% of so-called undecided voters -- and unless Dems are just as shameless and willing to put on a Broadway show like the GOP is, that 10% will be unmoved....and Trump will survive a trial in the Senate and most likely be re-elected...I think he will be re-elected because Democrats are too civil and weak...they are more worried about what Trump's base will think of them than they are about what their own base will think of them, and that is why they will always lose...

Forum List

Back