Trump Does Sunday Morning Tweetstorm: Trashes Mueller, McCabe and Liar Comey and their “Fake Memo"

Comey's book is out soon. I predict a similar reaction to what Clinton's book received.

Incredulous and unrestrained guffaws of laughter.

Get ready for a interesting week. I expect Trump To take action against these RINO deep state individuals. He's been on the offensive and there are no signs of letting up. This is all about making America great again and draining the swamp.

Watch Comey lie in the video.

President Trump Goes on Sunday Morning Tweetstorm: Trashes Mueller, McCabe and Liar Comey and their 'Fake Memos'

It is common knowledge you are a racist, what is new is you are also a biddable fool and might be an agent provocateur of Putin.

I wonder, do you believe that Manson was not responsible for the murders committed by his underlings, and was falsely imprisoned for life since the act was committed by others?

Do you believe Sessions fired McCabe without pressure from Trump? it's likely Trump ordered Session to fire the AG, or be fired himself.

Firing McCabe two days before he turned 50, is to punish him and his family for something so vindictive only Trump is dumb enough and mean enough to do.

It seems B_K finds post #7 funny. I'm happy to entertain him, It is funny that he lacks the ability, and maybe the intelligence, to offer an expository response to post #7.

It seems B_K finds post #7 funny. I'm happy to entertain him, It is funny that he lacks the ability, and maybe the intelligence, to offer an expository response to post #7.

Sessions received recommendations to terminate from two pertinent government agencies - including McCabe's home agency - and Sessions had little logical choice but to fire him.

His pension is irrelevant, as is what you believe to be "likely". McCabe brought it on himself.

It appears from subsequent statements he intends to take Comey and others down with him. How delicious.

Sessions received recommendations to terminate from two pertinent government agencies - including McCabe's home agency - and Sessions had little logical choice but to fire him.

His pension is irrelevant, as is what you believe to be "likely". McCabe brought it on himself.

It appears from subsequent statements he intends to take Comey and others down with him. How delicious.

:rofl:

yeah, he'll take down comey and then all the unicorns will parade down pennsylvania avenue singing dixie in four part harmony

yeah, he'll take down comey and then all the unicorns will parade down pennsylvania avenue singing dixie in four part harmony

And who doesn't like unicorns, eh?

And who doesn't like unicorns, eh?

most people understand they're imaginary, but not trumplings

they believe any bullshit he puts out

Forum List

Back