It's not against the law for an FBI agent to be a democrat

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
For some reason some conservative Trump supporters think it is against the law for an FBI agent to be a democrat.

There is no such law.

There is also no such law that prohibits the wife of a FBI agent from donating to a democratic political campaign.

We all know the real reason the pig-in-chief fired McCabe. It is because McCabe's version of events backs up Comey's version of events.

The termination of McCabe is just another case of obstruction of justice committed by the pig-in-chief.

Firing him 2 days before he was eligible for his pension was pathetic retaliation. The majority of Americans see through Trump's petty childish moves and his clumsy lack of ethics.

Trump supporters sicken me.

The Hatch Act
The Hatch Act restricts federal employee participation in certain partisan political activities. The political activity restrictions apply during the entire time of an employee’s federal service. Certain rules prohibit both on-duty and off-duty conduct.

Partisan political activities are those activities directed at the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group. While most Federal employees are permitted to take an active part in partisan political management and partisan political campaigns, the Hatch Act does prohibit certain participation by all Federal employees. Federal employees may not seek public office in partisan elections, use their official title or authority when engaging in political activity, solicit or receive contributions for partisan political candidates or groups, and engage in political activity while on duty.

The Hatch Act
The Hatch Act restricts federal employee participation in certain partisan political activities. The political activity restrictions apply during the entire time of an employee’s federal service. Certain rules prohibit both on-duty and off-duty conduct.

Partisan political activities are those activities directed at the success or failure of a political party, candidate for partisan political office, or partisan political group. While most Federal employees are permitted to take an active part in partisan political management and partisan political campaigns, the Hatch Act does prohibit certain participation by all Federal employees. Federal employees may not seek public office in partisan elections, use their official title or authority when engaging in political activity, solicit or receive contributions for partisan political candidates or groups, and engage in political activity while on duty.

Idiot!

The Hatch Act doesn't prohibit federal employees from belonging to a political party.

For some reason some conservative Trump supporters think it is against the law for an FBI agent to be a democrat.

There is no such law.

There is also no such law that prohibits the wife of a FBI agent from donating to a democratic political campaign.

We all know the real reason the pig-in-chief fired McCabe. It is because McCabe's version of events backs up Comey's version of events.

The termination of McCabe is just another case of obstruction of justice committed by the pig-in-chief.

Firing him 2 days before he was eligible for his pension was pathetic retaliation. The majority of Americans see through Trump's petty childish moves and his clumsy lack of ethics.

In your tiny brain....Hillary should be President and Obama was among the best US Presidents ever......
They also probably see though your glaring ignorance and bias.....

I suppose you would be far to ignorant to watch this very informative video......you seem allergic to reality

The Hatch Act

Idiot!

The Hatch Act doesn't prohibit federal employees from belonging to a political party.

It does define limits now doesn't it. I know you are just angry I pointed it out snowflake.

The Hatch Act

Idiot!

Are you illiterate? You missed the point again.
READ the post and comprehend what it's saying.....if you can

The Hatch Act

Idiot!

It does define limits now doesn't it. I know you are just angry I pointed it out snowflake.

Try reading your own post. It supports my point, not yours.

There is no such law.

I'm glad you are sickened, hope it's fatal.

There is no such law.

I hope you sit on a shiv contaminated with AIDS. Fuck you!

There is no such law.

Lol

For some reason some conservative Trump supporters think it is against the law for an FBI agent to be a democrat. There is no such law.
Agreed. The CRIME / CRIMES come as a result of the FBI agent putting his being a member of the DNC above being a trusted objective member of the FBI to the point where they commit crimes against Republicans / the GOP.

Comey's and McCabe's wives took cash from Hillary, and both men committed crimes arguably amounting to sedition / treason against the President while committing numerous other crimes, to include Perjury, Obstruction, etc.... Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Holder, Lynch, Rice, and even Obama himself - they have ruined the FBI's reputation. Everything Barry touched / touches goes to shit.

There is no law saying FBI agents can not be Democrats...but after all this, maybe there should be. :p

No one ever said it was against the law for FBI agents to have political viewpoints or belong to a political party but if they start letting there personal politics dictate how they do there job you have a real problem it doesn’t matter what party they support.

Imagine back in 08 McCain paid for a fake Kenyan birth certificate to discredit Obama. Everyone knows it's fake no harm no foul.

W appointed FBI agents get warrents and wire taps during the campaign.

Then after Obama is elected Republicans get a special investigator to investigate whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen.

Obama rightly so would be firing every Republican under him and Holder would be charging everyone in the FBI who had anything remotely to with the warrenen and wire taps.

Imagine back in 08 McCain paid for a fake Kenyan birth certificate to discredit Obama. Everyone knows it's fake no harm no foul.

W appointed FBI agents get warrents and wire taps during the campaign.

Then after Obama is elected Republicans get a special investigator to investigate whether or not Obama is a natural born citizen.

Obama rightly so would be firing every Republican under him and Holder would be charging everyone in the FBI who had anything remotely to with the warrenen and wire taps.

Lie, Deny, and JUSTIFY....Way to go, snowflakes....

:clap2:

There is no such law.

Wow, there goes that tolerance.

It's not against the law for an FBI agent to be a democrat

It should be. :cul2:

It should be against the law for federal employees to be a member of any political party and they should also have to give up their right to vote in national elections.

There is no such law.

Rosenstein Mueller comey McCabe are ALL Republicans GD republicans always need something to BS about

Forum List

Back