Trump Does It Again

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Trump shitcans Manafort just in time to step all over his photo op in LA. He continues to demonstrate his complete inability to find and hire the right people.

Does anyone think he will nominate the right people for cabinet positions? Really?

America and the rest of the wrold is just one big fat ass insane assylum. So who gives a damn anymore.

All I do is hope eternity will be better. And for most of us earth is hell, and we are all fallen angels payign for past sins. Lucifer rules this world like the Bible says. My opinion,don't like it tough stuff.

He hires the best people. And then fires them for being asshats. THEN he hires the best people

One man is not going to save us and one insane blood thirsty warmongering hag can't destroy us. Only we can do that.

"The only way for evil to thiump is for good men to do nothing." forgot who said this, but its exactly what happens everytime a nation forgets it.

America and the rest of the wrold is just one big fat ass insane assylum. So who gives a damn anymore.

All I do is hope eternity will be better. And for most of us earth is hell, and we are all fallen angels payign for past sins. Lucifer rules this world like the Bible says. My opinion,don't like it tough stuff.

Get help, please.

Trump shitcans Manafort just in time to step all over his photo op in LA. He continues to demonstrate his complete inability to find and hire the right people.

Does anyone think he will nominate the right people for cabinet positions? Really?
So in other words, he is running his campaign just like he runs his businesses, right?

Other than Manafort's ties to dictatorships and strongmen if Trump had just listened to him he'd probably be better off. I'm not sure what effect Conway will have on him, she doesn't come off as a total nutjob on tv, however the guy from Breitbart seems like the worst possible thing Trump needs right now, someone letting and encouraging Trump to be Trump.

Get help, please.

If I do it sure won't be from you.

It should only take a few minutes before the first nutter post telling us what a great move this was on trump's part.

ROTFLMAO

Get help, please.

If I do it sure won't be from you.

I wasn't offering.

Why does everyone have to be so negative about Trump. If you can't say something good, don't say anything at all.

Here, I'll start it off!

Since the conventions, Trump has lost considerable ground to his opponent and he is unlikely to become the next POTUS. GOOD!

Forum List

Back