Trump Directs EPA To Crack Down On San Francisco's Pollution Problems

California isn't a state where real Americans live -- California isn't even America -- these homeless scumbags need to be exterminated...for the preservation of Real America...#MAGA

well, I'm a real American , so I must disagree with your post.
Do you or do you not support Trump?? If you do not, you are not a real American

Move to commie-land California with the rest of the America haters

I guess you were an unAmerican assfuck under Obama since you never supported him. Right?

Trump should declare Martial Law in California and send in the National Guard to clean the freakin' state out. Arrest every single illegal alien and send them packing, and while they're at it, detain every politician that's written anti American, unconstitutional laws and voted for them and clean them out as well, and then maybe, MAYBE, California would be a good state to live and do business in again.
Exactly! That MAY be the only way to save the state. If this can't be done, the state should seriously consider NOT being part of our country.
America should never give up California because of the invasion of illegal aliens from who knows where the hell and those who have coddled and protected them. Geographically wise the state is important to America. We should take it back, by force if necessary... and Oregon... and Washington. The big city cess pools in those states and their leftist anti American shit stains controlling them have turned the entire left coast into a toilet.
Yet those three states like provide more revenue to the federal government than most of your Red States combined.

Trump should declare Martial Law in California and send in the National Guard to clean the freakin' state out. Arrest every single illegal alien and send them packing, and while they're at it, detain every politician that's written anti American, unconstitutional laws and voted for them and clean them out as well, and then maybe, MAYBE, California would be a good state to live and do business in again.

Poor baby Trump is pissed he won't be on the primary ballot in California.

California does have a 30 billion dollar state surplus, so they have more than enough money to address the homeless problem....

'Extraordinary' $30 Billion Budget Surplus Will Greet Incoming Gov. Newsom - Times of San Diego

What a bunch of losers, they have a surplus while Trump is having to deal with trillion dollar deficits because of liberal policies.......#MAGA
BUDGET SURPLUS BULL SHIT... CALIFORNIA IS SO FAR IN DEBT IT'S PATHETIC...

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center
If you look at debt per capita, CA is not that much different than many states.

You are a disgusting, perverted poor excuse for a human being. It is people like you that are worthless.

People loose their hom,es for lots of reasons. Medical bills, loss of a job,. Many actually work.

But Mr. Judgemental POS you call them worthless.

Really???

talk about disgusting!!

You've swallowed your party line.

What solutions do you have?
So you think homeless people are worthless. Good to knows.

California is completely irrelevant in the general election.....knows he can fuck with them. Its hysterical. And let's face it....most Americans think California is a joke with all of the public policy disasters.:2up:

Lol....even in ultra liberal Seattle, the voters are revolting because they realize their city is turning into Zombieland.....clear majority now wants the tents gone, "FUCK YOU!!".

If you are a conservative though, you want California staying the course on all this shit ( :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:). It becomes the American billboard for fuckedupedness!

I suggest you read the news a Federal Judge stopped that law with Prejudice.

Not only are you ignorant, you're an asshole too, much like your dear leader.

owwwww......

truth must have been spoke

shame on Wry Catcher

who, believe it or not, used to be a LEO in the state of California.

Read his posts and learn.

He 'got his' entitlement.

Shame on him for throwing the mere mortals of California away
From what I've seen of Wry Catcher's posts, he is OBVIOUSLY a moron.

Maybe you would understand my posts, if I dumb them down to you.

I've selected some of your comments to others, just to verify my initial impression of you:
I could go on, but it seems pathological hate drives this self proclaimed conservative, in fact he meets the standard of the neo nazi set - hate for anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of authoritarianism, aka, trumpism.

Last edited:
Exactly! That MAY be the only way to save the state. If this can't be done, the state should seriously consider NOT being part of our country.
America should never give up California because of the invasion of illegal aliens from who knows where the hell and those who have coddled and protected them. Geographically wise the state is important to America. We should take it back, by force if necessary... and Oregon... and Washington. The big city cess pools in those states and their leftist anti American shit stains controlling them have turned the entire left coast into a toilet.

Insane ^^^. Clearly a person who has been schooled by Limbaugh, Hannity and other college dropouts who make their money as hate and fear mongering propagandists.

Not only are you ignorant, you're an asshole too, much like your dear leader.

owwwww......

truth must have been spoke

shame on Wry Catcher

who, believe it or not, used to be a LEO in the state of California.

Read his posts and learn.

He 'got his' entitlement.

Shame on him for throwing the mere mortals of California away
From what I've seen of Wry Catcher's posts, he is OBVIOUSLY a moron.

Maybe you would understand my posts, if I dumb them down to you.

I've selected some of your comments to others, just to verify my initial impression of you:
I could go on, but it seems pathological hate drives this self proclaimed conservative, in fact he meets the standard of the neo nazi set - hate for anyone who doesn't kiss the ass of authoritarianism, aka, trumpism.

s0n....you are an easy target in here! Especially when California is in the title of the thread....everybody says to themselves, "Oh boy....Wry's head is going to explode again!". So of course the big bumpy is coming....nobody defends California except the uber-k00ks like Real Dave or boneheads dumb enough to live in that shithole state like you. Which = less than a handful of board members. I mean, c'mon now....California is now a joke punchline for tens of millions laughing at profound levels of st00pid public policy measures. Polish jokes have basically disappeared in the past 5 years with California being in the news so often.....from painting streets white to paying other states to use gluts of solar energy to being ok with cities methodically pushing blacks out of middle class areas with racist zoning laws to goofball wildfire insurance schemes......

When you come defend mental case public policy, you end up getting the bumpy!:113::113:

Last edited:

Insane ^^^. Clearly a person who has been schooled by Limbaugh, Hannity and other college dropouts who make their money as hate and fear mongering propagandists.
Hate like the ANTIFA who goes around beating up blackmen and old ladies? That kinda hate? Maybe I should put some hate on ANTIFA, put a few of them down, let Lucifer deal with them? Sound like a plan, dumbass?

Forum List

Back