Trump Directs EPA To Crack Down On San Francisco's Pollution Problems

California does have a 30 billion dollar state surplus, so they have more than enough money to address the homeless problem....

'Extraordinary' $30 Billion Budget Surplus Will Greet Incoming Gov. Newsom - Times of San Diego

What a bunch of losers, they have a surplus while Trump is having to deal with trillion dollar deficits because of liberal policies.......#MAGA

A budget surplus doesn't mean 'extra money'.

But looking at this from the POV of a Liberal California ... YES, it means there is more money!!

California does have a 30 billion dollar state surplus, so they have more than enough money to address the homeless problem....

'Extraordinary' $30 Billion Budget Surplus Will Greet Incoming Gov. Newsom - Times of San Diego

What a bunch of losers, they have a surplus while Trump is having to deal with trillion dollar deficits because of liberal policies.......#MAGA

California has never had a surplus. Creative accounting has given California a substantial projected surplus every year. California spends the projected surplus and suffers through the shortfall.

EXACTLY!

You are a disgusting, perverted poor excuse for a human being. It is people like you that are worthless.

People loose their hom,es for lots of reasons. Medical bills, loss of a job,. Many actually work.

But Mr. Judgemental POS you call them worthless.

Really???

talk about disgusting!!

You've swallowed your party line.

What solutions do you have?

What about Conservative homeless people?

I thought you assfucks at least pretended to be

Christians?

Crude and rude you are!

The homeless in California are not tracked by religious or political demographics.

California isn't a state where real Americans live -- California isn't even America -- these homeless scumbags need to be exterminated...for the preservation of Real America...#MAGA

California is 7th in per capita income. You have worthless red states near the bottom like Mississippi, West Virginia and Arkansas to name a few. All Republican states except for New Mexico. These states are worthless and a drain on the country.
Those states did not legalize squatting and taking a shit on the streets. All of that money and you have people crapping and doing drugs in front of other people on the streets. First world money with expensive housing and a third world shithole attitude.

This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.

Bull fkn Shit! Coyote

Shame on you!

You don't live here.

You don't know what is happening to the residents who DO live here... I'm one of many.

Until you are truly cognizant of the FACTS the citizens of California are living in STFU on your "I hate Trump - I blame Trump" bullshit!
Trump has NOTHING to do with situations California is now facing.

Your commentary makes me wonder 'where did Coyote go'?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.
Liar.
No.

YES!!!

Yes you are lying, Coyote

BUDGET SURPLUS BULL SHIT... CALIFORNIA IS SO FAR IN DEBT IT'S PATHETIC...

California’s Total State and Local Debt Totals $1.3 Trillion | California Policy Center

Bull fkn Shit! Coyote

Shame on you!

You don't live here.

You don't know what is happening to the residents who DO live here... I'm one of many.

Until you are truly cognizant of the FACTS the citizens of California are living in STFU on your "I hate Trump - I blame Trump" bullshit!

Coyote appears to be a bit, how should I put it, DIM. Their brainwashing, most likely by the hideously biased mainstream media, has obviously taken a toll on their thought process. Poor misguided soul.

Yet nothing as bad as the states I listed.

Why isn’t Trump going after them?

California is the WORST!

It has nothing to do with "Trump going after them".

The Gov of Calif wrote Trump a letter asking for help.

Coyote

You are clueless in the reality of the situation

I ask that you STFU and sit down until you know wtf you are ranting about.

Last edited:

Bull fkn Shit! Coyote

Shame on you!

You don't live here.

Coyote appears to be a bit, how should I put it, DIM. Their brainwashing, most likely by the hideously biased mainstream media, has obviously taken a toll on their thought process. Poor misguided soul.
"mainstream media" = DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING.

California isn't a state where real Americans live -- California isn't even America -- these homeless scumbags need to be exterminated...for the preservation of Real America...#MAGA

well, I'm a real American , so I must disagree with your post.

Trump should declare Martial Law in California and send in the National Guard to clean the freakin' state out. Arrest every single illegal alien and send them packing, and while they're at it, detain every politician that's written anti American, unconstitutional laws and voted for them and clean them out as well, and then maybe, MAYBE, California would be a good state to live and do business in again.

Trump should declare Martial Law in California and send in the National Guard to clean the freakin' state out. Arrest every single illegal alien and send them packing, and while they're at it, detain every politician that's written anti American, unconstitutional laws and voted for them and clean them out as well, and then maybe, MAYBE, California would be a good state to live and do business in again.
Exactly! That MAY be the only way to save the state. If this can't be done, the state should seriously consider NOT being part of our country.

Not only are you ignorant, you're an asshole too, much like your dear leader.

owwwww......

truth must have been spoke

shame on Wry Catcher

who, believe it or not, used to be a LEO in the state of California.

Read his posts and learn.

He 'got his' entitlement.

Shame on him for throwing the mere mortals of California away

Not only are you ignorant, you're an asshole too, much like your dear leader.

owwwww......

truth must have been spoke

shame on Wry Catcher

who, believe it or not, used to be a LEO in the state of California.

Read his posts and learn.

He 'got his' entitlement.

Shame on him for throwing the mere mortals of California away
From what I've seen of Wry Catcher's posts, he is OBVIOUSLY a moron.

Exactly! That MAY be the only way to save the state. If this can't be done, the state should seriously consider NOT being part of our country.
America should never give up California because of the invasion of illegal aliens from who knows where the hell and those who have coddled and protected them. Geographically wise the state is important to America. We should take it back, by force if necessary... and Oregon... and Washington. The big city cess pools in those states and their leftist anti American shit stains controlling them have turned the entire left coast into a toilet.

well, I'm a real American , so I must disagree with your post.
Do you or do you not support Trump?? If you do not, you are not a real American

Move to commie-land California with the rest of the America haters

Forum List

Back