CNN: “What Happened to San Francisco?”

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I guess it's all a right-wing hoax, right?

NEW YORK, NY – (May 8, 20223) – CNN’s new Sunday primetime series, The Whole Story with Anderson Cooper, continues with a one-hour in-depth examination from CNN Anchor Sara Sidner on the political and social issues plaguing the city of San Francisco. “What Happened to San Francisco?” premieres Sunday, May 14 at 8pm ET/PT.

The metropolis at the center of the 1960’s counterculture movement that became the center of the modern technological revolution, the city by the bay is now at the forefront of the nation’s homelessness, mental illness and drug addiction crises. Some residents worry Northern California’s largest municipality could become a so-called failed city. In this episode, Sidner goes behind the headlines in the city she loves to meet the lawmakers and residents on the front lines of this issue.

“I have always been enchanted by San Francisco. I still love the city, but too many people I know have been attacked there or faced intimidation while simply walking the streets,” said Sidner. “I wanted to delve into what is going on there now and if there are solutions being worked on to create change.”

Sidner has a candid conversation with San Francisco Mayor London Breed on some of her most controversial policies, and sits down with former Mayor Willie Brown, who discusses the decades-long legacy of homelessness in the Bay Area. She also spends time with mothers who have come together to fight the deadly drug problem there and talks with those struggling with homelessness and drug addiction themselves.

Here's what happens when you vote for liberals. These hotels were trashed by the "homeless".

a city agency has already recommended a payout north of $5 million to settle just one of them.

SF Hotels That Served as Pandemic Homeless Shelters Continue Seeking Millions In Damages From City​

The full accounting of what it cost the city of San Francisco to provide emergency shelter in the form of hotel rooms to homeless individuals during the height of the pandemic is still likely many months away. But now there's the question of what actual damage was done inside these hotels, and how much the city should pony up for it.

The assessments of actual damage inside hotels like the Hotel Union Square and the Tilden Hotel, which have filed millions of dollars in damage claims following the end of their use as shelter-in-place (SIP) hotels, is still somewhat opaque. But the Chronicle now reports that while there may be damage suits pending from four hotels and counting, a city agency has already recommended a payout north of $5 million to settle just one of them.

Here's what happens when you vote for liberals. These hotels were trashed by the "homeless".

SF Hotels That Served as Pandemic Homeless Shelters Continue Seeking Millions In Damages From City​

Gee, no one could have seen this one coming. RME

Whenever any news media wants to diss SF, the run straight for the Tenderloin. They've never ever seen the Financial District.

I don't know what you're talking about...San Francisco is a liberal utopia.

A liberal utopia that has metastisized to a major metropolitan near you.

It’s all working PERFECTLY according to Plan! Every Progressive run organization devolves into uberwealthy political Elites and slaves

Forum List

Back