Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

honestly, i simply don't care. 18 years ago? it was certainly another time with a different set of "social correctness". chappelle was dead on when he mocked those going after this shit.

now to the left - punish your own for breaking your own ever changing rules, or drop this bullshit.

You kidding? They've pretty much buried the Northam incident in Virginia.
and they come back trying to be credible with their next level of bullshit.

like i said, chappelle called them on it, in spades. others will soon follow once they realize the left only has the power we give them when it comes to this social justice crap.

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School

honestly, i simply don't care. 18 years ago? it was certainly another time with a different set of "social correctness". chappelle was dead on when he mocked those going after this shit.

now to the left - punish your own for breaking your own ever changing rules, or drop this bullshit.

like i said, chappelle called them on it, in spades. others will soon follow once they realize the left only has the power we give them when it comes to this social justice crap.

Exactly. Get in their face, and they'll back up. But no one holding office is willing to make the move. Media terrifies them.

Exactly. Get in their face, and they'll back up. But no one holding office is willing to make the move. Media terrifies them.
if trump is doing 1 thing i value today, it's calling the media for their bullshit and letting the world see them for who they are. what *we* do with that info is another story.

I'm glad I don't hold public office.

I once dressed as Fu Manchu for Halloween when I was 9 or 10. Oriental makeup base, eyelids made with adhesive tape. Black Chinese ponytail and long mustache. Walked around speaking pidgin-English "Ahh so-oooo ... you rikey egg loll?".

Oh. The horror. Today's Democrat media would have a field day.

I really don’t care for revisionist ethics

Twenty years ago, blackface was not considered inappropriate. If it was 18 months ago, I could see objecting to it

But pulling out HS yearbooks and condemning what was in there is ridiculous

Cultural appropriation

upload_2019-9-19_8-50-50.jpeg

I'm glad I don't hold public office.

I once dressed as Fu Manchu for Halloween when I was 9 or 10. Oriental makeup base, eyelids made with adhesive tape. Black Chinese ponytail and long mustache. Walked around speaking pidgin-English "Ahh so-oooo ... you rikey egg loll?".

Oh. The horror. Today's Democrat media would have a field day.
All that and you were hungry again an hour later.

My first impulsive answer....I just don't care....Even the Jimmy Kimmel Karl Malone schtick - I just don't care....In fact, I found it damned funny.

The dour, humorless moonbat tankies who shit themselves when someone not on their team does it, only to be followed by the roaring silence when a guy like Kimmel has some fun, can all pound sand up their asses.

if trump is doing 1 thing i value today, it's calling the media for their bullshit and letting the world see them for who they are. what *we* do with that info is another story.

Which bullshit is that?

My first impulsive answer....I just don't care....Even the Jimmy Kimmel Karl Malone schtick - I just don't care....In fact, I found it damned funny.

The dour, humorless moonbat tankies who shit themselves when someone not on their team does it, only to be followed by the roaring silence when a guy like Kimmel has some fun, can all pound sand up their asses.

i don't care either. just that the radical ALT-LEFT has deemed this a foul of grievous nature and all REPUBLICANS who have done it must be punished.

just want people on either side to live by their own rules.

In the Maoist world of the SJW's, Trudeau and all of the women in the picture should now be tar and feathered and destroyed.

In the end, follow your own rules and standards or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back