Trump Directs EPA To Crack Down On San Francisco's Pollution Problems

This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.
Liar.

Where is Trump’s EPA?

Ten Worse States For Water Pollution
Industry dumped over 206 million pounds of toxic chemicals into U.S. waterways in 2012, according to a new report by the advocacy group Environment America Research and Policy Center.

The report, which drew on data published by industrial facilities as well as government numbers, broke that figure down by state, region, and water source.

The report ranked which states are polluting U.S. waterways the most. The top 10, starting with the highest amount of toxic releases: Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Virginia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio.

The Great Lakes were among the hardest hit, swallowing 8.39 million pounds of toxic chemicals in 2012. The Chesapeake Bay took in 3.23 million pounds; the Upper Mississippi River absorbed 16.9 million pounds; and the Puget Sound swallowed 578,000 pounds.
Where do they get their precise list of data from, the EPA?

It's an advocacy group, how much faith are we supposed to put into the veracity of their claims?
Do a simple google search on states with the worst pollution. You will get the same general list....and Cali still wont be on it.

Piles of human crapola on the roads is pollution, and pretty nasty pollution IMHO.

yet, it isn't counted by the EPA yet.

Where is Trump's EPA?

The rural South’s invisible public health crisis

US: Deregulating Mountaintop Removal Threatens Drinking Water and Public Health

Plundering Appalachia

I’m way less concerned about a small section of San Francisco that I am about a dozen red states in Appalachia. Appalachia is still part of the United States and white people shouldn’t just care about white people in San Francisco.
Poor white Republicans are Americans too.

Your "plundering appalachia" article is from 2009, dean.

What did Obama do about it during his 8 years?

BTW, northern parts of Appalachia are doing much better with Fracking nowadays.

If it wasn't for fracking, we'd be in deep shit as a country with the Axis of Evil disrupting oil supplies abroad.
nWherenot much has changed in Appalachia. We still havent been able to diversify away from coal.

This nothing more than a personsl vendetta by Trump. There are far worse pollution problems in other states than this. It is in line with his attack on California's emissions standards (which are supported by the auto industry) and even his sttacks on the auto manufacturers for supporting it. He is conducting a war on Cali that is bizarre and unprecedented behavior by a modern president.
Liar.

Where is Trump’s EPA?

Industry dumped over 206 million pounds of toxic chemicals into U.S. waterways in 2012, according to a new report by the advocacy group Environment America Research and Policy Center.

The report, which drew on data published by industrial facilities as well as government numbers, broke that figure down by state, region, and water source.

The report ranked which states are polluting U.S. waterways the most. The top 10, starting with the highest amount of toxic releases: Indiana, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Virginia, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio.

The Great Lakes were among the hardest hit, swallowing 8.39 million pounds of toxic chemicals in 2012. The Chesapeake Bay took in 3.23 million pounds; the Upper Mississippi River absorbed 16.9 million pounds; and the Puget Sound swallowed 578,000 pounds.

It's an advocacy group, how much faith are we supposed to put into the veracity of their claims?
Do a simple google search on states with the worst pollution. You will get the same general list....and Cali still wont be on it.

Piles of human crapola on the roads is pollution, and pretty nasty pollution IMHO.

I guess it all depends on what some advocacy group defines pollution as. Some of the areas of the US with the worst air quality are in CA.

10 U.S. Cities With the Worst Air Pollution

San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city of the very rich and the sick and destitute. Building affordable housing for the mentally ill and drug addicted will not help.

Have you EVER been to San Francisco? If so, when and where in The City did you stay?

San Francisco is the model for a city that has entirely lost its middle class. Income inequality is at 100%. It is a city of the very rich and the sick and destitute. Building affordable housing for the mentally ill and drug addicted will not help.
So housing shortages causes higher rents are not relevant?
Relevant or not, housing for the mentally ill and drug addicts will not help. Unless we are talking about involuntary committment to asylums. We are talking about thousands of the worthless. That means asylums the size of a mid size city.

What San Francisco needs is a fast acting pathogen and another fire.

Not only are you ignorant, you're an asshole too, much like your dear leader.

Where is Trump’s EPA?

Where is Trump's EPA?

It's this bad and they still don't have typhus, typhoid, leporsy and the plague!

Have you EVER been to San Francisco? If so, when and where in The City did you stay?
I used to live in San Francisco when it was beautiful.

Really, what street or avenue did you call home.

I lived on Lombard Street like four blocks from the Marina. Near Fillmore. I would walk to the Palace of Fine Arts and feed the swans. Then someone started killing the swans and they didn't put any more in the pond.

After I moved to Oakland I still worked in San Francisco on New Montgomery street.

It is actually painful to see what democrats have done.

Last edited:

I lived on Lombard Street like two blocks from the Marina. I Google street view of it every once in awhile.

Lombard St. is more than a couple of blacks from the Marina Green, or the harbor. Did you live in Cow Hollow, or near the gate to the Presidio? I lived on Franklin between Sacramento and Jackson for several years, and spent some of my misspent youth on Union Street or at Henry Africas.

Where is Trump’s EPA?

Where is Trump's EPA?

Why should we wait on the federal government? Local cities, counties and states legislators know how to write regulations and laws to govern human waste disposal.

Yup, used to be you'd go back to a city you loved growing up, and all that saddened you was maybe your favorite doughnut shop closed down. Go to cities you had fond memories of, like San Fran, and the shop might still be there, but it stinks like human waste and the surrounding streets and park have become a tent city flop house for drug addicts and crazy people.

Relevant or not, housing for the mentally ill and drug addicts will not help. Unless we are talking about involuntary committment to asylums. We are talking about thousands of the worthless. That means asylums the size of a mid size city.

What San Francisco needs is a fast acting pathogen and another fire.
So homeless are worthless.

A see you have the typical Rupublican anti-Christian view on things.

About 9% of the homeless are veterans. I see you extend your hatred of Vets to include homeless vets.
Recognizing reality isn't hate. Worthless means having no value. Sorry but even Vets might devolve into having no value. Unless you mean intrinsic value, say by the pound or whether any organs can be harvested.

We have a homeless problem of the mentally ill and drug addicts because we interfered with the natural life cycle. We fed them, medicated them and gave free clean needles. We allowed them to live. The same way we protect and provide habitat for rats. If we had allowed nature to take its course they would be dead and the problems they make greatly diminished.

I have no particular sympathy for Vets. They think a while of service entitles them to sympathy and coddling forever more. Some think a tour of pushing papers in Iraq is the lifetime excuse for beating the wife, abusing the children and kicking the dog. Nope and no you can't whine about being a homeless Vet when you get kicked out either.
You are a disgusting, perverted poor excuse for a human being. It is people like you that are worthless.

People loose their hom,es for lots of reasons. Medical bills, loss of a job,. Many actually work.

But Mr. Judgemental POS you call them worthless.

The homeless just didn't lose their homes, these are folks who burned their bridges as well. Their moms, their friends, won't have them, so they are left "shittin' on the dock of the bay" and bumming loose change in front of the liquor store.
Because you are a fucking expert on homeless people.
No, you guys are experts on homeless people, because when ever you guys get in charge, you create the most poverty ever. Always have, always will.

I lived on Lombard Street like two blocks from the Marina. I Google street view of it every once in awhile.

Lombard St. is more than a couple of blacks from the Marina Green, or the harbor. Did you live in Cow Hollow, or near the gate to the Presidio? I lived on Franklin between Sacramento and Jackson for several years, and spent some of my misspent youth on Union Street or at Henry Africas.
I lived near Fillmore. The Presidio was a working Army base and there was no Marina Green.

California isn't a state where real Americans live -- California isn't even America -- these homeless scumbags need to be exterminated...for the preservation of Real America...#MAGA

California is 7th in per capita income. You have worthless red states near the bottom like Mississippi, West Virginia and Arkansas to name a few. All Republican states except for New Mexico. These states are worthless and a drain on the country.

California isn't a state where real Americans live -- California isn't even America -- these homeless scumbags need to be exterminated...for the preservation of Real America...#MAGA

California is 7th in per capita income. You have worthless red states near the bottom like Mississippi, West Virginia and Arkansas to name a few. All Republican states except for New Mexico. These states are worthless and a drain on the country.
Then split the country. No more liberals.

So homeless are worthless.

A see you have the typical Rupublican anti-Christian view on things.

About 9% of the homeless are veterans. I see you extend your hatred of Vets to include homeless vets.

No, fail!

The homeless Veterans in the state of California who want help are given help.

The EPA is not a political organization. It has certain procedures that it has to go through. Trump supporters are the real garbage in this country.

Trump supporters did not create California policies

I have never said anything about California being wealthy.

If Trump wants to give States mandates, the orange fucker should fund them.

Dude, your stupid is showing.

The homeless problem in California is a direct result of California policies.

Forum List

Back