Trump Didn't Even Bow!

British Royalty Schmoyalty. They are figurehead nothings who are really good at playing dress up.
AND HOW THE AMERICANS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM...but what have YOU GOT...TRUMP...LOL,you are a hypocritical and deluded nation...AND DON'T IT SHOW...NO CLASS,NO RESPECT AND NO RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER,LET ALONE THE REST OF THE WORLD

You are an ignorant piece of work.

With a very foul mouth.

Shame on you!!
Yes BUT NOT A LYING SLOB LIKE TRUMP

Do not hide behind an Australian kangaroo avatar

Hide behind your own

A camel

Thank you
How Inane,how insane

so tell the truth

why do you hide behind a kangaroo?

you want ozzies to protect you?

be yourself and hide under a camel.

You are an ignorant piece of work.

With a very foul mouth.

Shame on you!!

Hide behind your own

A camel

Thank you
How Inane,how insane

so tell the truth

as I said,INANE,INSANE YOU ARE A PAIN

you ain't no ozzie !!!!!!!!!!!! that's for sure!

you can not fool peaople in general so easily

put a camel as your avatar

OZ doesn't like your kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!

Yep. And the scary thing is that he's gonna meet Putin all by himself, so there will be nobody to say what did and didn't go on in the meeting.

Trump is going to unwind the promises Obabble made to Putin when he had more latitude after his re-election.
It’s a damn shame Trump has to waste so much time fixing the mistakes that dumbass made. smh
We’re lucky he has more stamina than our average teenager.
If you call fucking a business Lady for US$130,000 a Trick...I don't think so

Do not hide under a Kangaroo anymore

you are an Islamic you never were a real true blue Ozzie

go hide under your camel.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE TERM "TRUE BLUE AUSSIE" MEANS...of course you don't,you are digging yourself deeper into that PIT OF IGNORANCE,but what's NEW,

You are not an Australian

I do not wish to talk to you anymore.

I've always said I wouldn't bow for anyone either, that's just my opinion. I know of abuses in a country called Canada in which certain agencies and their agents believe they are God and it has ruined us immensely.

Look, we are all from the same Creator. I don't treat the janitor or fast food worker any differently than I treat the CEO of a corporation. Yes, I'm respectful, I call police sir if pulled over, I give people respect where warranted, but to me, personally, bowing is not in my DNA (well technically it is, but not me to follow the Old Country).

I wouldn't have faulted Trump for bowing if he decided to, but the fact that he didn't says "I'm an American now". Americans believe in equality of men and women and this probably plays well with Americans quite frankly.

Again, I don't have anything against the Monarchy per se, it's a personal view.

I do as they are Norman and got their wealth by plundering the English people and other nations around them.

The Queen is descended from the biggest thieves in the history of mankind.

The Bolsheviks knew how to treat royalty.

Rest assured. The Queen doesn't give a fuck whether President Trump bowed or not.
The Queen craps bigger than the US LIB MSM.
She knows they are a bunch of assholes just as she knows the LIB MSM in Britain are a bunch of assholes.

And I'm glad he didn't.....first off the bitch was stupid meeting with this moronic simp in the first place....her intire country is hating on the bitch and she wants to meet the whore....I hope the orange bastard spits in her fuckin face...next time bitch, pay attention to whats going on in the world, kissin that bastards ass, isn't worth it!!

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.
Nia, I get the wanting to keep the US in close, but not this US....All of Europe should map out a plan to protect themselves and fuck the US. Trump is not worth kissin ass.

Holy shit, what an embarrassment. Does this clown sleep in his suit? Look at each photo full sized.

upload_2018-7-14_12-20-24.png

upload_2018-7-14_12-20-49.png

upload_2018-7-14_12-21-16.png

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.

POTUS isn’t supposed to bow to anyone.

As for the saluting NK soldiers, maybe he was expecting to return a salute.

I once walked past a general who began returning my salute before I even lifted my arm to salute. That’s when I realized I was even walking past the general.

Something tells me someone in the White House isn’t very good at making sure President Trump is up to date on protocols.

It is not protocol for the President of the United States to bow to the Queen of England.

Big deal. I don’t think the POTUS should bow.

That being said, the POTUS shouldn’t act like a douchewaffle. Trump embodies the behavior. This is why he’s so thorough despised both here and abroad.

Like I said before...............I give Trump a pass on not bowing, because according to protocol, if you are the leader of a country, you don't have to bow. Everyone else does however. That is a courtesy the Queen extends to visiting world leaders, and while most people do bow or curtsey, leaders of nations are exempt. That is according to the manners people who know about the way royalty is treated.

However.......................that being said.....................I do think that he screwed the pooch when he walked in front of the Queen while inspecting the troops. Those are Britain's soldiers, not America's, and so therefore Trump should have stayed behind her.

If Trump was reviewing American troops with another world leader? I would expect the visiting leader to stay behind Trump.

Like I said before...............I give Trump a pass on not bowing, because according to protocol, if you are the leader of a country, you don't have to bow. Everyone else does however. That is a courtesy the Queen extends to visiting world leaders, and while most people do bow or curtsey, leaders of nations are exempt. That is according to the manners people who know about the way royalty is treated.

However.......................that being said.....................I do think that he screwed the pooch when he walked in front of the Queen while inspecting the troops. Those are Britain's soldiers, not America's, and so therefore Trump should have stayed behind her.

If Trump was reviewing American troops with another world leader? I would expect the visiting leader to stay behind Trump.
Biker,when in Rome...trouble with Trump is,he seems incapable of basic logic and understanding of any situation,and seems unable to adapt....just sayin...steve

Hide behind your own

A camel

Thank you
How Inane,how insane

so tell the truth

as I said,INANE,INSANE YOU ARE A PAIN

you ain't no ozzie !!!!!!!!!!!! that's for sure!

you can not fool peaople in general so easily

put a camel as your avatar

OZ doesn't like your kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!
How is downtown East Melbourne these days...it was you that is the real deceptor..the liqisnofool

The Brits sure rolled out the red carpet for The Don.

Didn't the Queen order Obama to serve the tea?

Forum List

Back