Trump Didn't Even Bow!

How many times have we here in the states been breached so far? If not bowing was the only thing that certain people were guilty of, the rest of us wouldn't have a thing to complain about.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Some people are only happy when they’re complaining.

These are the same people who have few friends because it’s an unattractive quality.

Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554

You ignorant twit. The general saluted first. Trump is returning the salute per military protocol.

You know, during my 20 years in the Navy, there were many times that we had to stand at attention and salute when we passed by other American ships, or ships of our allies. We NEVER rendered honors to any other ships that weren't our allies.

So no, saluting officers of countries that aren't your allies isn't military protocol.

You'd know that if you actually served.

https://www3.nd.edu/~jthomp19/AS100...tesies/Military_Customs_and_Courtesies_V3.pdf

If you recognize an officer of one of our sister services or a sovereign power, you should salute in the normal manner.
- Page 57

As to other specifics. generally salutes are exchanged between the services of friendly nations. In the case of NK, the meeting itself was an event of friendly diplomacy, and certainly The Commander in Chief of The Armed Forces of the United States can make the decision whether or not to return a salute without your assistance or approval.

I love this guy!! :laugh:

We couldn’t have asked for a better president! :2up:
Each unto their own Tycho...but really is he the Best you can do...gee your standards have slipped,people use to Respect America...but not anymore...who does this Creature Trump think he is anyway,abusing and throwing his weight around...somebody should give him a blood nose...President Trump Leader of the Worlds biggest Debtor Nation..Huh BIG DEAL,can't even keep control of his own finances,you do realise that is ALL YOUR DEBT WAS PAID BACK TODAY....America WOULD BE THE POOREST NATION ON EARTH...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,MY ASS...here's the man who used illegal immigrants to build his projects and only used CHINESE,KOREAN AND JAPANESE STEEL IN HIS PROJECTS,LOL and you believe and trust such a person
Are you feeling better? :)
Well YES,You need to have the TRUTH explained, so that is SAD for YOU methinks...steve

I love this guy!! :laugh:

We couldn’t have asked for a better president! :2up:
Each unto their own Tycho...but really is he the Best you can do...gee your standards have slipped,people use to Respect America...but not anymore...who does this Creature Trump think he is anyway,abusing and throwing his weight around...somebody should give him a blood nose...President Trump Leader of the Worlds biggest Debtor Nation..Huh BIG DEAL,can't even keep control of his own finances,you do realise that is ALL YOUR DEBT WAS PAID BACK TODAY....America WOULD BE THE POOREST NATION ON EARTH...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,MY ASS...here's the man who used illegal immigrants to build his projects and only used CHINESE,KOREAN AND JAPANESE STEEL IN HIS PROJECTS,LOL and you believe and trust such a person
Are you feeling better? :)
Well YES,You need to have the TRUTH explained, so that is SAD for YOU methinks...steve
Wtf?? lol

British Royalty Schmoyalty. They are figurehead nothings who are really good at playing dress up.
AND HOW THE AMERICANS WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM...but what have YOU GOT...TRUMP...LOL,you are a hypocritical and deluded nation...AND DON'T IT SHOW...NO CLASS,NO RESPECT AND NO RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER,LET ALONE THE REST OF THE WORLD

You are an ignorant piece of work.

With a very foul mouth.

Shame on you!!

He should have grabbed her by the pussy, or moved on her like a bitch -- or at least, pushed her down like a real man....trump supporters are pathetic...

lttV9Vc.jpg

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.
Fighting military men are the most worthy of respect.

North Korean military are not exempt from that for fighting on the wrong side.

Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554
He respects military personnel.
except immigrant families of dead Purple Heart soldiers or POW's who stayed behind until the rest of his fellow soldiers were freed
It was a GOLD star family, idiot. Trump also made no mention of their gold star status with his observation about that man's wife.

Trump still respects John McCain's military service. He was talking about McCain getting special respect(a "hero") for being captured.

Why the fuck would any leader of a free nation pay homage to a medieval form of government We fought and won 2 wars so that we wouldn't have to bow to a monarch.
Yeah!!!!!but you think TRUMP IS A KING,,,What an Idiot
Riiiight. You do know that the President is elected to office it's not a hereditary position ? By the way I didn't vote for Trump, I would say your the idiot but that would be an insult to the idiot community.

Forum List

Back