Trump Didn't Even Bow!

I love this guy!! :laugh:

We couldn’t have asked for a better president! :2up:
Each unto their own Tycho...but really is he the Best you can do...gee your standards have slipped,people use to Respect America...but not anymore...who does this Creature Trump think he is anyway,abusing and throwing his weight around...somebody should give him a blood nose...President Trump Leader of the Worlds biggest Debtor Nation..Huh BIG DEAL,can't even keep control of his own finances,you do realise that is ALL YOUR DEBT WAS PAID BACK TODAY....America WOULD BE THE POOREST NATION ON EARTH...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN,MY ASS...here's the man who used illegal immigrants to build his projects and only used CHINESE,KOREAN AND JAPANESE STEEL IN HIS PROJECTS,LOL and you believe and trust such a person
Are you feeling better? :)

Last edited:
Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.

Your ignorance is awesome to behold.

What am I ignorant about? Did or did not Trump salute a North Korean soldier?

He wasnt a soldier.

He wasn't a soldier? Really? Then why was he wearing a military uniform? Just for kicks and grins?

He wasnt a soldier.

He wasn't a soldier? Really? Then why was he wearing a military uniform? Just for kicks and grins?

He's a General.

I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.

Respect for an office that still "rules" over it's people? Meh...
But it's okay to gush over Kim Jong Un, huh?

Wait until the meeting with Putin next week. He'll be more than gushing, he'll be positively orgasmic because Putin will play him like a fiddle from hell and he'll be too damn stupid to realize it.

Yep. And the scary thing is that he's gonna meet Putin all by himself, so there will be nobody to say what did and didn't go on in the meeting.

I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.

Wait until the meeting with Putin next week. He'll be more than gushing, he'll be positively orgasmic because Putin will play him like a fiddle from hell and he'll be too damn stupid to realize it.

Yep. And the scary thing is that he's gonna meet Putin all by himself, so there will be nobody to say what did and didn't go on in the meeting.

Thank goodness for open mics eh?

He wasnt a soldier.

He's a General.

A general is a member of the military, and therefore is considered a high ranking soldier. But, continue to split hairs if that is what suits you.

You know, while bowing while meeting the Queen is considered common courtesy, it's not a requirement for leaders of other nations. Saw that the other day when the news people were talking about etiquette when meeting the Queen, and that is one of the things they said. Although customary, it's not required for world leaders, so on that one I'm giving Trump a pass.

However.....................................

Walking in front of the Queen while reviewing HER troops was a pretty big breach of etiquette. She is the leader of that country, so she is the one who should walk first when reviewing the troops of that country.

Trump is going to unwind the promises Obabble made to Putin when he had more latitude after his re-election.

Trump is going to unwind the promises Obabble made to Putin when he had more latitude after his re-election.
It’s a damn shame Trump has to waste so much time fixing the mistakes that dumbass made. smh
We’re lucky he has more stamina than our average teenager.

Trump has never showed respect a day in his life. Why is this news?
He shows respect when it’s earned.
Like saluting the North Korean General.

What a time to be alive. Where in America we are debating about whether saluting a North Korean general is appropriate or not.

What a time to be alive. Where in America we are debating about whether saluting a North Korean general is appropriate or not.

It's appropriate to salute foreign officers if they are our allies. Like I said further up the thread, when we passed other ships, it was required that we rendered honors (stand at attention and salute the other ship), for other US ships and our allies.

And, although I've been on ships that passed by Russian ships, we never rendered honors to them. We only do that for our ships and our allies ships.

Probably the same thing when it comes to saluting on dry land, I would guess.

When you’re looking to hold an enemy closer, it was absolutely appropriate.

What debate? Are there people saying that it was appropriate?

What debate? Are there people saying that it was appropriate?
I’m saying it was appropriate.

Forum List

Back