Trump Didn't Even Bow!

I've always said I wouldn't bow for anyone either, that's just my opinion. I know of abuses in a country called Canada in which certain agencies and their agents believe they are God and it has ruined us immensely.

Look, we are all from the same Creator. I don't treat the janitor or fast food worker any differently than I treat the CEO of a corporation. Yes, I'm respectful, I call police sir if pulled over, I give people respect where warranted, but to me, personally, bowing is not in my DNA (well technically it is, but not me to follow the Old Country).

I wouldn't have faulted Trump for bowing if he decided to, but the fact that he didn't says "I'm an American now". Americans believe in equality of men and women and this probably plays well with Americans quite frankly.

Again, I don't have anything against the Monarchy per se, it's a personal view. This is a non-issue, other than confirmation Trump is who he is and isn't going to change. Considering how much he has reclaimed American industries and addressed trade abusers, among other items, from friend and foe alike, it's best he doesn't change.

Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554

You ignorant twit. The general saluted first. Trump is returning the salute per military protocol.
You ignorant twit. Trumpy isn’t in the military and isn’t bound by military protocol.

In fact, Trumps have been cowards for 5 generations.

2B0A1E0C-7E53-425C-91D6-62501E79D1CD.jpeg

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.

The queen is not the leader of the military why would he salute her?

Why would he salute a member of a military that oppressions and kills people just for trying to leave?

If Trump is willing to salute a NK soldier, why is bowing the queen beneath him?

I've always said I wouldn't bow for anyone either, that's just my opinion. I know of abuses in a country called Canada in which certain agencies and their agents believe they are God and it has ruined us immensely.

Look, we are all from the same Creator. I don't treat the janitor or fast food worker any differently than I treat the CEO of a corporation. Yes, I'm respectful, I call police sir if pulled over, I give people respect where warranted, but to me, personally, bowing is not in my DNA (well technically it is, but not me to follow the Old Country).

I wouldn't have faulted Trump for bowing if he decided to, but the fact that he didn't says "I'm an American now". Americans believe in equality of men and women and this probably plays well with Americans quite frankly.

Again, I don't have anything against the Monarchy per se, it's a personal view.

I do as they are Norman and got their wealth by plundering the English people and other nations around them.

The Queen is descended from the biggest thieves in the history of mankind.

Your ignorance is awesome to behold.

What am I ignorant about? Did or did not Trump salute a North Korean soldier?

He wasnt a soldier.

My bad you’re right. He saluted a GENERAL. Which is worse. So he saluted the guy who gives orders to execute innocent North Koreans.

Last edited:
Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554

You ignorant twit. The general saluted first. Trump is returning the salute per military protocol.
You ignorant twit. Trumpy isn’t in the military and isn’t bound by military protocol.

In fact, Trumps have been cowards for 5 generations.

View attachment 204571
I hear that no one in the Obama family served in the Kenyen army either.

He wasnt a soldier.

My bad you’re right. He saluted a GENERAL. Which is worst. So he saluted the guy who gives orders to execute innocent North Koreans.
You keep cracking me up.

Can you stop posting for a bit so I can finish my dinner?

I do as they are Norman and got their wealth by plundering the English people and other nations around them.

Then she’ll soon become one of Trump’s best friends.

He wasnt a soldier.

My bad you’re right. He saluted a GENERAL. Which is worst. So he saluted the guy who gives orders to execute innocent North Koreans.
Got any proof of that claim?

He wasnt a soldier.

I think the word you're looking for is "worse"
But I digress....saluting a foreign General endears them thus making negotiations easier.

He wasnt a soldier.

Are you familiar with the history of the Normans?

If so, what is there to explain?

If not, I am sorry but I dont have the time to go into it all. Try Wikipedia.

Forum List

Back