Trump Didn't Even Bow!

It's unseemly for our President to bow before royalty.
Really? She has met with 10 of the last 11 Presidents. I looked--apparently whether the President bowed was not a big issue, or at least I wasn't finding a Google answer easily.
Reagan did. Obama did. I don't know about any of the others.

Really? She has met with 10 of the last 11 Presidents. I looked--apparently whether the President bowed was not a big issue, or at least I wasn't finding a Google answer easily.
They shouldnt have; they outrank the Queen.

Trump salutes our enemy’s military. Because he’s a traitor and a buffoon.

View attachment 204554

You ignorant twit. The general saluted first. Trump is returning the salute per military protocol.
You ignorant twit. Trumpy isn’t in the military and isn’t bound by military protocol.

In fact, Trumps have been cowards for 5 generations.

View attachment 204571

As I said, the ignorance is strong in you people.

They shouldnt have; they outrank the Queen.
"Out rank?" According to whom?
That's typical American arrogance and it doesn't fly with me. No human man is such hot shit that he can't have the courtesy and respect to bow to a monarch.
I would have rather seen Trump give her a full curtsy, though. lol

Your ignorance is awesome to behold.

What am I ignorant about? Did or did not Trump salute a North Korean soldier?

He wasnt a soldier.

My bad you’re right. He saluted a GENERAL. Which is worst. So he saluted the guy who gives orders to execute innocent North Koreans.
Got any proof of that claim?

I think we already know he saluted the General.
Why the pic?

I've always said I wouldn't bow for anyone either, that's just my opinion. I know of abuses in a country called Canada in which certain agencies and their agents believe they are God and it has ruined us immensely.

Look, we are all from the same Creator. I don't treat the janitor or fast food worker any differently than I treat the CEO of a corporation. Yes, I'm respectful, I call police sir if pulled over, I give people respect where warranted, but to me, personally, bowing is not in my DNA (well technically it is, but not me to follow the Old Country).

I wouldn't have faulted Trump for bowing if he decided to, but the fact that he didn't says "I'm an American now". Americans believe in equality of men and women and this probably plays well with Americans quite frankly.

Again, I don't have anything against the Monarchy per se, it's a personal view.

I do as they are Norman and got their wealth by plundering the English people and other nations around them.

The Queen is descended from the biggest thieves in the history of mankind.

Then she’ll soon become one of Trump’s best friends.
Are you familiar with the history of the Normans?

If so, what is there to explain?

If not, I am sorry but I dont have the time to go into it all. Try Wikipedia.
I wasn't referring to you.

Your ignorance is awesome to behold.

He wasnt a soldier.

My bad you’re right. He saluted a GENERAL. Which is worst. So he saluted the guy who gives orders to execute innocent North Koreans.

Classic liberal dodge! Where is the proof to your claim the guy orders people killed?

Trump won’t bow to the Queen but salutes North Korean soldiers.

Just shows what kind of people Trump is most comfortable around.
I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.

I would rather salute a soldier than bow to a queen. Bowing denotes submission and I understand why you feel that way.
This isn't the 1300's. A polite bow is not "submission," it is courtesy and respect for the office.

Trump is far more powerful than the queen she should be bowing to him.

Respect for an office that still "rules" over it's people? Meh...

He wasnt a soldier.

Classic liberal dodge! Where is the proof to your claim the guy orders people killed?

So you don't believe the north Korean military unjustly kills people?

He wasnt a soldier.

Hell,barry droned some Americans without a trial.

Last edited:
He wasnt a soldier.

Classic libspeak spin! You liars are pathetic! Here real slow, YOU .....SAID..... THE.... GUY.... KILLED..... PEOPLE? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Classic libspeak spin! You liars are pathetic! Here real slow, YOU .....SAID..... THE.... GUY.... KILLED..... PEOPLE? WHERE IS YOUR PROOF?

Obviously I don't have pictures. But use your brain. The man is a general in an army that is notoriously known killing and oppressing people.

My goodness you Trumpsters have become so brainwashed you're willing to defend or ignore North Korean atrocities?

Respect for an office that still "rules" over it's people? Meh...
But it's okay to gush over Kim Jong Un, huh?

Forum List

Back