Trump did the right thing by just walking away from the media after his briefing with the Singapore

when we are dealing with the world, ...we are to be our most ...honorable while doing so.

I agree with the above; however, the key problem is that Trump is pretty much never honorable. I'm not aware of one single day in the past two years when the man has refrained from fabricating facts, misrepresenting the truth, or just flat out lying. Accordingly, the man himself is without honor, without integrity. Merely not lying to or in the presence of a foreign representative is not going to make him honorable because that is a quality one must exhibit consistently and repeatedly; doing so incidentally just doesn't cut it.
. You think it's honorable to try an embarrass the nation because the media has had an ax to grind ever since Obama left his post, and Hillary wasn't saved by their biased corruption ?

Too late.

The world already thinks we're idiots for electing this abysmal failure and moron. Whats not asking him questions going to do to change that?

Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States

"
Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States"
. I believe the media is as biased and corrupt as ever these days, and them going so low as to try and make this nation appear as weak by the disrespecting of our President during important meetings with world leaders is borderlined on treason if you ask me.
While I agree the media is definitely biased you cant pretend Drumpf doesnt give them ample material to point out his numerous flaws in intelligence and leadership. I see it as PR. The media is showing the world that "no.....not all americans were stupid enough to elect or support this abysmal failure."
. There is a time and place, and the media doesn't seem to respect that kind of protocol. Attempting to embarrass the President is the attempt to embarrass America as a whole. It is a deplorable practice.
The same could be said for the clowns actions. There is a time and a place to look incompetent and foolish. If Drumpf doesnt respect the American people enough to follow those guidelines and refrain from being an embarrassing buffoon no one should look to the press to extend him any respect. Personally I think the media is making sure they let everyone know what an ass clown Drumpf is and rightfully so. He is just an all encompassing embarrassment as a representative of america. Thats a first for me and I thought Bush was an unmitigated jackass.

So, if Trump says something embarrassing or stupid, the media is just supposed to ignore it?
. Nope... Just pick the right venue to voice their opinions to him, and stop with the grandstanding that makes them look like a bunch of desperate idiots when ever they do something.

So, if Trump says something embarrassing or stupid, the media is just supposed to ignore it?
. Nope... Just pick the right venue to voice their opinions to him, and stop with the grandstanding that makes them look like a bunch of desperate idiots when ever they do something.

What exactly would be the "right venue to voice their opinions to him"?

Too late.

The world already thinks we're idiots for electing this abysmal failure and moron. Whats not asking him questions going to do to change that?

Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States

"
Electing Donald Trump is exactly the stupid decision the rest of the world expects from the United States"
. I believe the media is as biased and corrupt as ever these days, and them going so low as to try and make this nation appear as weak by the disrespecting of our President during important meetings with world leaders is borderlined on treason if you ask me.
While I agree the media is definitely biased you cant pretend Drumpf doesnt give them ample material to point out his numerous flaws in intelligence and leadership. I see it as PR. The media is showing the world that "no.....not all americans were stupid enough to elect or support this abysmal failure."
. There is a time and place, and the media doesn't seem to respect that kind of protocol. Attempting to embarrass the President is the attempt to embarrass America as a whole. It is a deplorable practice.
The same could be said for the clowns actions. There is a time and a place to look incompetent and foolish. If Drumpf doesnt respect the American people enough to follow those guidelines and refrain from being an embarrassing buffoon no one should look to the press to extend him any respect. Personally I think the media is making sure they let everyone know what an ass clown Drumpf is and rightfully so. He is just an all encompassing embarrassment as a representative of america.
. Says you, but you are in the minority on the issue, because millions disagree with not only you, but with the ideology your leftist groups aspire to. It has been so transparent what the media is up to, but they just keep on making fools of themselves.

One that doesn't have heads of state from other nations being hosted here or when we are abroad the same applies. There are plenty of times to get your points out to the administration, and you know it.

One that doesn't have heads of state from other nations being hosted here or when we are abroad the same applies. There are plenty of times to get your points out to the administration, and you know it.

With other administrations, there was plenty of time to ask the president what he was doing. With Trump, he almost never holds a press conference, so the media has to work with what they have.

. Nope, but choosing the proper battle ground is an honorable thing to do. To embarrass the nation in front of the world is as low as it gets, and there is no excuse in it ever.

. Nope, but choosing the proper battle ground is an honorable thing to do. To embarrass the nation in front of the world is as low as it gets, and there is no excuse in it ever.

Actually, Trump is the one who is embarrassing the nation. All the media is doing is reporting it.

With other administrations, there was plenty of time to ask the president what he was doing. With Trump, he almost never holds a press conference, so the media has to work with what they have.
. And why has he become a president that is hostile to the media ? It's because the media has been unfair, and pathetic this go round in America.

when we are dealing with the world, ...we are to be our most ...honorable while doing so.

I agree with the above; however, the key problem is that Trump is pretty much never honorable. I'm not aware of one single day in the past two years when the man has refrained from fabricating facts, misrepresenting the truth, or just flat out lying. Accordingly, the man himself is without honor, without integrity. Merely not lying to or in the presence of a foreign representative is not going to make him honorable because that is a quality one must exhibit consistently and repeatedly; doing so incidentally just doesn't cut it.
. You think it's honorable to try an embarrass the nation because the media has had an ax to grind ever since Obama left his post, and Hillary wasn't saved by their biased corruption ?

I don't think the media can embarrass any nation. Just as you cannot embarrass me or any other individual, neither can the media embarrass anyone and anything other than itself. Our nation's elected and appointed leaders can embarrass the nation because they are the designated speakers for the nation; they represent the nation and are expected and construed as being manifestations of the best our nation has to offer.

The media report what is being said and done by government officials; the media does not perform those actions or utter the words. Embarrassment accrues from the officials' intents, words and deeds, not from the fact of their having said/done/intended "such and such" being reported.

To wit, if I say something untoward or stupid, etc., the embarrassment is mine because I said it, not because someone else reported that I said it. Are you of the mind that I should not be embarrassed because it may not be known to others that I said it? If that be so, then what degree of integrity and honesty to myself have I? Not much if any by my reckoning. I don't need to wear my chagrin on my sleeve, as it were, but it is nonetheless extant.

Last edited:

. And why has he become a president that is hostile to the media ? It's because the media has been unfair, and pathetic this go round in America.

Trump was hostile to the media before he even thought of running for president.

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

Actually, if Trump could stop putting his foot in his mouth, the media coverage would get a hell of a lot better.
. How about the media quit setting him up, and let the man do his job for America ?

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

Actually, if Trump could stop putting his foot in his mouth, the media coverage would get a hell of a lot better.
. How about the media quit setting him up, and let the man do his job for America ?

I don't really see them as "setting him up". How exactly have they set him up?

I don't think the media can embarrass any nation. Just as you cannot embarrass me or any other individual, neither can the media embarrass anyone and anything other than itself. Our nation's elected and appointed leaders can embarrass the nation because they are the designated speakers for the nation; they represent the nation and are expected and construed as being manifestations of the best our nation has to offer.

The media report what is being said and done by government officials; the media does not perform those actions or utter the words. Embarrassment accrues from the officials' intents, words and deeds, not from the fact of their having said/done/intended "such and such" being reported.

To wit, if I say something untoward or stupid, etc., the embarrassment is mine because I said it, not because someone else reported that I said it. Are you of the mind that I should not be embarrassed because it may not be known to others that I said it? If that be so, then what degree of integrity and honesty to myself have I? Not much if any by my reckoning. I don't need to wear my chagrin on my sleeve, as it were, but it is nonetheless extant.
. There is a difference... The media is trying to constantly set him up, and they are as serpent's in their ways of doing this. Every one with a brain see's this, and then they see the responses to it. The media continues to lose in the situation, but they won't stop. The agenda's of those the media is trying to represent, is making fools of the media again and again.

Trump reminds me of Putin in the way he attacks our media. The guy is the most scarcely president in the history of this country towards our first amendment.
You got it ass backwards. It's the fascists in the media and the Democratic party that keep attacking Trump and conservatives.

Too late.

"

Top Ten Reasons People Think Americans Are Stupid - TheTopTens®

A clown like Donald Trump is in the race for president

If he wins I'm building a bunker! America, please. You can not be seriously considering this blabbering fool to run your country. He's a businessman and a genuine capitalist and you guys think this will help you? Ask yourselves again what you think happens when a businessman and a capitalist that is probably also quite an egoist will do. Who will he think of firstly? I predict he will make it a lot easier for his own companies to pay less tax, to pay less salaries to their employees and so on.
No thanks. We saw the disaster that happened internationally as a result of Hussein Obama's presidency.

Forum List

Back