Trump once again is using our soldiers and I'm sick of it!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I find it odd that Trump, the draft dodging president, is now honoring one of our soldiers.....doing so after fuckin lying about contacting families. Its time somebody puts a stop to this bullshit and allow these men and women to do their jobs without this coward using them every time he feels the heat or wants to start something with black people. All the world is working on building a better country for themselves and we got this clown, doing nothing about affordable healthcare, nothing about rebuilding our failing roads and bridges, doing nothing about homeland security, good paying jobs, and illegal immigration...just attacking black people and black gold star families.

I find it odd that Trump, the draft dodging president, is now honoring one of our soldiers.....doing so after fuckin lying about contacting families. Its time somebody puts a stop to this bullshit and allow these men and women to do their jobs without this coward using them every time he feels the heat or wants to start something with black people. All the world is working on building a better country for themselves and we got this clown, doing nothing about affordable healthcare, nothing about rebuilding our failing roads and bridges, doing nothing about homeland security, good paying jobs, and illegal immigration...just attacking black people and black gold star families.

Cupcake, do you ever post anything that is not a whiney hissy fit?

I can't imagine a president using soldiers. Never heard of that before. Next thing you know they'll be put in places that might be dangerous.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why they get helmets and weapons. Never thought of that before.

• Banned

Tell your white racist president to get off his white ass and govern the country properly, than I'll shut up

• Banned
I can't imagine a president using soldiers. Never heard of that before. Next thing you know they'll be put in places that might be dangerous.

Come to think of it, maybe that's why they get helmets and weapons. Never thought of that before.
Meat head, up yours

Tell your white racist president to get off his white ass and govern the country properly, than I'll shut up

Why is everything about race for you.

Can't we all get along?

You mad that the US is trying to stop radical insurgents in Africa? Is that your idea of a "war on black people"??

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Tiggered is not a bad dude just lots of angst about not getting Affirmative Action at the jobs he wants.

tenor.gif

Every president since Eisenhower has been using our soldiers for their own personal ambitions.

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Tiggered is not a bad dude just lots of angst about not getting Affirmative Action at the jobs he wants.
Uh, last I heard, its you white mf's running around the country hating on Jews and minorities cause AA ain't gettin ya'll no jobs.

Every president since Eisenhower has been using our soldiers for their own personal ambitions.
Uh, Taz not true....especially during times of military unrest...Trump has taken it upon himself to interject not only the military, but law enforcement every single time this white racist ass ho needs you neo nuts to rally against minorities in this country. Its one thing to honor soldiers, as has most presidents done, when times call for it...Trump does it as a dig...and Taz, you got brains, you got common sense, you and others here have got to conclude facts in your rhetoric of attacks. This unyielding need to defend Trump is getting old.

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

Uh, last I heard, its you white mf's running around the country hating on Jews and minorities cause AA ain't gettin ya'll no jobs.

Honkey motherfuckers! DAMN THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

When was that 1961?

Forum List

Back