Trump did the right thing by just walking away from the media after his briefing with the Singapore

. There is a time and place, and the media doesn't seem to respect that kind of protocol. Attempting to embarrass the President is the attempt to embarrass America as a whole. It is a deplorable practice.
The same could be said for the clowns actions. There is a time and a place to look incompetent and foolish. If Drumpf doesnt respect the American people enough to follow those guidelines and refrain from being an embarrassing buffoon no one should look to the press to extend him any respect. Personally I think the media is making sure they let everyone know what an ass clown Drumpf is and rightfully so. He is just an all encompassing embarrassment as a representative of america.
. Says you, but you are in the minority on the issue, because millions disagree with not only you, but with the ideology your leftist groups aspire to. It has been so transparent what the media is up to, but they just keep on making fools of themselves.
You forgot Drumpf not only lost the popular vote but he has had many defect running and screaming to get away from the horror of what an ass clown he is. Pretty sure I stand with the majority on this issue. Drumpf is an abysmal, sad failure of a POTUS and not worthy of any respect.
You forgot that Trump won the election, you also forgot that Hussein Obama oversaw the greatest loss in congressional seats, state governorships, and state legislators in the history of the Democratic party. Looks like the "people" really liked that son of a Muslim anti American corrupt commie piece of shit divider.
Not sure what that had to do with my point? Was this some mental outburst due to hurt feelings?
Not sure which part of no thanks nobody gives a fuck what outsiders who don't necessarily have our best interests at hand think, you didn't understand?

The same could be said for the clowns actions. There is a time and a place to look incompetent and foolish. If Drumpf doesnt respect the American people enough to follow those guidelines and refrain from being an embarrassing buffoon no one should look to the press to extend him any respect. Personally I think the media is making sure they let everyone know what an ass clown Drumpf is and rightfully so. He is just an all encompassing embarrassment as a representative of america.
. Says you, but you are in the minority on the issue, because millions disagree with not only you, but with the ideology your leftist groups aspire to. It has been so transparent what the media is up to, but they just keep on making fools of themselves.
You forgot Drumpf not only lost the popular vote but he has had many defect running and screaming to get away from the horror of what an ass clown he is. Pretty sure I stand with the majority on this issue. Drumpf is an abysmal, sad failure of a POTUS and not worthy of any respect.
. And there it is... Trump lost, Trump lost, Trump lost, but wait uhh Trump won.
Youre deflecting in your own thread. Drumpf lost the popular vote and is losing the support of those that elected him by the second because he is an ass clown and fool.
You care about popularity, but that isn't the only criteria in electing the President.
Actually Trump was more popular in a majority of states in the United States of America, and that's why he won! :clap2:

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

Actually, if Trump could stop putting his foot in his mouth, the media coverage would get a hell of a lot better.
. How about the media quit setting him up, and let the man do his job for America ?

I don't really see them as "setting him up". How exactly have they set him up?
. The current debacle with the phone call over the fallen soldier I think is a set up, but the jury is still out on that one.. I'm sure there will be more to come.
Of course it's a set up. The bitch was listening in on a call she shouldn't have, and she had already talked to the mother about how they were going to handle it and create a fake controversy. Not to be outdone, Maxine Waters announced in an awards show today that she wants to assassinate Trump. This is what they do. I wonder when the secret service van will show up and take her straight back to the lunatic asylum that she escaped from.
. I think this (if a set up) is a first that hits the lowest rung finally.

You forgot that Trump won the election, you also forgot that Hussein Obama oversaw the greatest loss in congressional seats, state governorships, and state legislators in the history of the Democratic party. Looks like the "people" really liked that son of a Muslim anti American corrupt commie piece of shit divider.
Not sure what that had to do with my point? Was this some mental outburst due to hurt feelings?
Not sure which part of no thanks nobody gives a fuck what outsiders who don't necessarily have our best interests at hand think, you didn't understand?
The part where the OP is whining about what outsiders will think of the ass clown in chief. Did you read the OP or are you being paid to feign ignorance?

No matter what Trump does the media will be derogatory. Just after the election, the media vowed that they would not normalize his presidency. They have kept that vow.

Actually, if Trump could stop putting his foot in his mouth, the media coverage would get a hell of a lot better.
. How about the media quit setting him up, and let the man do his job for America ?

. The current debacle with the phone call over the fallen soldier I think is a set up, but the jury is still out on that one.. I'm sure there will be more to come.

A set up?

It's everyone else's fault but his.

Theedia made no such vow. In fact, they have been resolute in treating this asshole the same way they would ( or better ) a normal president.

Of course it's a set up. The bitch was listening in on a call she shouldn't have, and she had already talked to the mother about how they were going to handle it and create a fake controversy. Not to be outdone, Maxine Waters announced in an awards show today that she wants to assassinate Trump. This is what they do. I wonder when the secret service van will show up and take her straight back to the lunatic asylum that she escaped from.

A set up? Really? Are you saying that when the widow was notified that her husband had been killed on a mission, she called the congress woman and they then colluded as to the best way to make Trump look bad?

Are you really that retarded? The congresswoman was a family friend for over a decade. If other people had suffered the same loss and were friends with a congress person, don't you think that they would have asked the congress person to accompany them to pick up the body of their loved one if available? And, if a phone call came while they were going to pick up the body of their loved one, wouldn't they put the phone call on speaker to let those who were there to support them listen in as well? I think most people would have done the same thing in a similar situation. I know I would have.

Nope, your collusion conspiracy theory is about as far flung as they come.

. The left wing media won't let us see his real faults, and it's because of all the one's that they keep creating continually in which are lies.

A set up?
. Yep a set up.

The part where the OP is whining about what outsiders will think of the ass clown in chief. Did you read the OP or are you being paid to feign ignorance?
. This is the very reason we should reinstate our sovereignty. That way the left can't go screaming to the world like petulant children when they fail in their own country for whom is tired of their bullcrap.

A set up? Really? Are you saying that when the widow was notified that her husband had been killed on a mission, she called the congress woman and they then colluded as to the best way to make Trump look bad?

Are you really that retarded? The congresswoman was a family friend for over a decade. If other people had suffered the same loss and were friends with a congress person, don't you think that they would have asked the congress person to accompany them to pick up the body of their loved one if available? And, if a phone call came while they were going to pick up the body of their loved one, wouldn't they put the phone call on speaker to let those who were there to support them listen in as well? I think most people would have done the same thing in a similar situation. I know I would have.

Both the widow and the congresswoman clown knew the president was going to call. She insisted on being in on the call which is against protocol, she was informed she can't, and the dirtbag lowlife disregarded orders anyhow. Because it was all about creating a fake controversy the media can run with.

Actually the Clinton Obama collusion has legs because there is actual evidence, while the other one is totally fake yielding ZERO evidence of collusion as of yet.

Last edited:

. Well looky, looky, the left is defending itself against a cullusion conspiracy.. lol. The reason it is a set up orchastrated by the Congress woman in concerns of Trump in which she hates, is because no self respecting human being would be disrespectful to a mother who just lost her son in war. If anyone thinks Trump is like that, then they better play me that conversation so I can hear it for myself. Not taking anyone's word for it until.

Forum List

Back