Trump designates North Korea as state sponsor of terrorism

You have yet to find anything like terror.
Uh-huh, what exactly is the definition of "terror" on your Planet? Does it have anything to do with fear?

Just what evil are they sponsoring this day?
After checking with the CIA, the NSA and various foreign intelligence services the consensus appears to be that agents of the NK government are planning on wacking Santa Claus, apparently "Ho-Ho-Ho" is considered offensive to rotund North Korean Dictators.... :cool:

You have yet to find anything like terror.
Uh-huh, what exactly is the definition of "terror" on your Planet? Does it have anything to do with fear?

Just what evil are they sponsoring this day?
After checking with the CIA, the NSA and various foreign intelligence services the consensus appears to be that agents of the NK government are planning on wacking Santa Claus, apparently "Ho-Ho-Ho" is considered offensive to rotund North Korean Dictators.... :cool:
Santa Claus has the same standing as your claims of NK terrorism, zero.

30 years ago, not terrorism, and more than 30 years ago, Thank God Trump has now acted to save us from this major (and timely) threat.

Anybody got a Gibberish to English translation device I can borrow so I can understand what the fuck it's attempting to say? mines in the shop.
His example one - that was 30 years ago. His example two - that wasn't terrorism. His example three - that was more than 30 years ago. See how that works now?

When a North Korean straps a bomb vest to blow himself up or drives a truck into a group of bystanders, THEN you can begin calling them terrorists.....THEY MAY BE FANATICS for Jun-Un,but the dumbster, Trump, is only provoking someone that could hurt us, just so that we stop bashing him about his Russian ties.

About time. Well done. Time for the world to take notice and deal with N Korea accordingly.

Trump designates North Korea as state sponsor of terrorism

President Trump announced Monday that the United States is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, something he said “should have happened a long time ago.”

Trump announced the designation in a Cabinet meeting at the White House, clearing the way for more sanctions on the “murderous” rogue regime, just days after returning from his historic 13-day trip to Asia.

“We will be instituting a very critical step,” Trump said. “Today, the U.S. is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism. [This] should have happened a long time ago -- should have happened years ago.”

"Trump:
11 nov. 2017 - Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend -"

They sponsor terrorism where, exactly?
Its said they support HAMAS
I am trying to find the bill introduced to Congress back a few months ago to see what it said. Im not sure if the bill and Donalds decision are connected though.
The only terror they sponsor is that in the minds of right-wing American bed-wetters. Those precious Snowflakes needing their safe spaces.
Indeed. Nevermind they have been on that list before. Nevermind our pols have been discussing it for years. Nevermind almost 200 democrats voted for that bill a few months ago.
Lets just focus on being partisan shitheads for the sake of the country!

Yes, they were on the list before George Bush I believe took them off.

Forum List

Back