Trump designates North Korea as state sponsor of terrorism

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
About time. Well done. Time for the world to take notice and deal with N Korea accordingly.

President Trump announced Monday that the United States is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, something he said “should have happened a long time ago.”

Trump announced the designation in a Cabinet meeting at the White House, clearing the way for more sanctions on the “murderous” rogue regime, just days after returning from his historic 13-day trip to Asia.

“We will be instituting a very critical step,” Trump said. “Today, the U.S. is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism. [This] should have happened a long time ago -- should have happened years ago.”

About time. Well done. Time for the world to take notice and deal with N Korea accordingly.

President Trump announced Monday that the United States is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism, something he said “should have happened a long time ago.”

Trump announced the designation in a Cabinet meeting at the White House, clearing the way for more sanctions on the “murderous” rogue regime, just days after returning from his historic 13-day trip to Asia.

“We will be instituting a very critical step,” Trump said. “Today, the U.S. is designating North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism. [This] should have happened a long time ago -- should have happened years ago.”
It also means the Pres can pretty much jump into war with them, doesn't it, without any further ado?

They sponsor terrorism where, exactly?
Its said they support HAMAS
I am trying to find the bill introduced to Congress back a few months ago to see what it said. Im not sure if the bill and Donalds decision are connected though.

It also means the Pres can pretty much jump into war with them, doesn't it, without any further ado?
Im not sure, but i think it gives leeway to more sanctions.

I am trying to find the bill introduced to Congress back a few months ago to see what it said. Im not sure if the bill and Donalds decision are connected though.
The only terror they sponsor is that in the minds of right-wing American bed-wetters. Those precious Snowflakes needing their safe spaces.

WRONG !!!!.....The bastards currently in charge of NK are NOT "sponsors of terrorism"; they may be rogue and they may an impending threat to the stability of that region, but I am not sure that they are pouting money into terrorist groups (like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan do) ......

What Trump's stupidity may now do, is perhaps opting to live to the label given to them by the idiot-in-chief, and BEGIN sharing nuclear information with terrorists.

The orange clown does the damn WRONG thing.....again.

The only terror they sponsor is that in the minds of right-wing American bed-wetters. Those precious Snowflakes needing their safe spaces.
Indeed. Nevermind they have been on that list before. Nevermind our pols have been discussing it for years. Nevermind almost 200 democrats voted for that bill a few months ago.
Lets just focus on being partisan shitheads for the sake of the country!

Indeed. Nevermind they have been on that list before. Nevermind our pols have been discussing it for years. Nevermind almost 200 democrats voted for that bill a few months ago.
If 200 people say drinking gasoline is safe do yourself a favor and be smart enough not to be number 201.

Any possibility North Korea's actions alone are being defined as "terrorist?"
They are known to support terrorism. Have been for decades. I believe the only reason Bush removed them was because of them going along with nuke agreement. They obviously arent anymore. Thats about all i know.

If 200 people say drinking gasoline is safe do yourself a favor and be smart enough not to be number 201.
I would ignore my hackery too lol
Have a good one!

Any possibility North Korea's actions alone are being defined as "terrorist?"
They are known to support terrorism. Have been for decades. I believe the only reason Bush removed them was because of them going along with nuke agreement. They obviously arent anymore. Thats about all i know.
Supporting terrorism where (besides in your tiny mind)?

WRONG !!!!.....The bastards currently in charge of NK are NOT "sponsors of terrorism"; they may be rogue and they may an impending threat to the stability of that region, but I am not sure that they are pouting money into terrorist groups (like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan do) ......

What Trump's stupidity may now do, is perhaps opting to live to the label given to them by the idiot-in-chief, and BEGIN sharing nuclear information with terrorists.

I tend to think he is doing this so he can slam more sanctions into them and avoid war.

I tend to think he is doing this so he can slam more sanctions into them and avoid war.

Without China and Russia, sanctions against NK will NEVER work..

However, placing them in the "sponsor of terrorism" designation will probably prompt evil organizations such as ISIS and AQ to make overture to NK to help them gain nuclear knowledge and make these terrorist organizations proxies of NK.

That won't avoid war. And there will be no war, this isn't WWI in France.

The way to avoid war is to push people up against the wall so hard that they have only 2 choices fight or give up? then gamble with millions of lives that they will pick your choice. waiting to hear what Russia & China have to say.

Forum List

Back