Trump demolishes Bill Clinton's record!

Obama and Co. managed to totally wreck healthcare with the now imploding Obunglescare....what a fucking disaster.

Just like we told you it would be

Obama and Co. managed to totally wreck healthcare with the now imploding Obunglescare....what a fucking disaster.

Obamacare has saved millions of lives. The Trumpcare failure is helping Trump die on the vine.

Obamacare has saved millions of lives. The Trumpcare failure is helping Trump die on the vine.

Is Obamacare imploding? It's a yes or no question, I don't give two shits about any of your other partisan bullshit.Yes or No?

Ironically, what used to be called the Tea Party (remember them) is what killed Trump's attempt to end Obamacare.

Yes, the Tea Party saved Obamacare today.

Best irony ever!

Is Obamacare imploding? It's a yes or no question, I don't give two shits about any of your other partisan bullshit.Yes or No?

Not according to the CBO. According to the CBO, this was a year of adjustment to premiums, the system is healthy and will self-correct within 12 months.

Not according to the CBO. According to the CBO, this was a year of adjustment to premiums, the system is healthy and will self-correct within 12 months.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! You partisan shill, it's falling apart.

Social Security has been imploding and being a disaster for something like 80 years. Any day now the sky is going to fall.

Forum List

Back