And now Trump moves forward and wins again...keep counting him out, democrats...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an interesting piece on how Trump now moves forward.....

Health Care Bill's Failure: Just Part of the 'Art of the Deal' - Breitbart

President Donald Trump faces three irreconcilable factions: the GOP establishment, conservatives, and Democrats. He must bring them together — to “deliver the goods,” a key rule in The Art of the Deal. But first he must show them “the downside” — and convince them they will fail on their own.

The most difficult faction to deal with is the Republican establishment — not because they are politically strong, but because on policy issues like health care, they are convinced that they have all the answers and that Trump just does not understand.

So he let them make the first move — and he exposed two things about them: first, that they had not come up with a plan that was ready for prime time; second, that they had not done any of the political legwork necessary to sell their plan to voters.

Trump gave Speaker Paul Ryan and the House Republican leadership enough rope to hang themselves. Instead of dictating terms to him, they will now depend on him to save them, politically. They must accept whatever plan he will put forward.

But Trump will not make the next move. He will let the conservatives move first. They are the big winners in the first round — much more so than the Democrats, who are enjoying the spectacle of Republican dysfunction but have no role to play yet.

The conservatives will proceed with their demand for a full repeal of Obamacare. And then they will face the ire of voters who are deeply unhappy with Obamacare but upset about losing the paltry, expensive health insurance they currently have.

That, too, will strengthen Trump, and convince conservatives they need his leadership.

Whereupon Trump will turn to the moderate Democrats and offer them a deal — perhaps catastrophic health coverage in exchange for repealing Obamacare.

See what I was talking about yesterday? How now we are going to get dozens if not hundreds of super delusional Baghdad Bob threads from the Trump cult?

Why am I never wrong?

See what I was talking about yesterday? How now we are going to get dozens if not hundreds of super delusional Baghdad Bob threads from the Trump cult?

Why am I never wrong?

You mean the same delusional threads that believed Trump would stay in the race, that he would win the primary, that he would win the election...? You mean those delusional threads?

Keep counting him out...we like beating you....

Why am I never wrong?

You mean the same delusional threads that believed Trump would stay in the race, that he would win the primary, that he would win the election...? You mean those delusional threads?

Beating who at what? You put a giant inflatable President doll in the Whitehouse, who can't accomplish anything.

He just saved Obamacare. Is that your idea of an accomplishment?

Why am I never wrong?

Beating who at what? You put a giant inflatable President doll in the Whitehouse, who can't accomplish anything.

There is no saving obamacare...it is collapsing......and when it goes down, Trump will still be in the office...to put in a real healthcare system...

This is an interesting piece on how Trump now moves forward.....

Health Care Bill's Failure: Just Part of the 'Art of the Deal' - Breitbart

President Donald Trump faces three irreconcilable factions: the GOP establishment, conservatives, and Democrats. He must bring them together — to “deliver the goods,” a key rule in The Art of the Deal. But first he must show them “the downside” — and convince them they will fail on their own.

The most difficult faction to deal with is the Republican establishment — not because they are politically strong, but because on policy issues like health care, they are convinced that they have all the answers and that Trump just does not understand.

So he let them make the first move — and he exposed two things about them: first, that they had not come up with a plan that was ready for prime time; second, that they had not done any of the political legwork necessary to sell their plan to voters.

Trump gave Speaker Paul Ryan and the House Republican leadership enough rope to hang themselves. Instead of dictating terms to him, they will now depend on him to save them, politically. They must accept whatever plan he will put forward.

But Trump will not make the next move. He will let the conservatives move first. They are the big winners in the first round — much more so than the Democrats, who are enjoying the spectacle of Republican dysfunction but have no role to play yet.

The conservatives will proceed with their demand for a full repeal of Obamacare. And then they will face the ire of voters who are deeply unhappy with Obamacare but upset about losing the paltry, expensive health insurance they currently have.

That, too, will strengthen Trump, and convince conservatives they need his leadership.

Whereupon Trump will turn to the moderate Democrats and offer them a deal — perhaps catastrophic health coverage in exchange for repealing Obamacare.
From Breitbart? Lol
I'm sure they'll be so fair and nonpartisan.
The Trump presidency>>>> on to the next failure.

Why am I never wrong?

There is no saving obamacare...it is collapsing......and when it goes down, Trump will still be in the office...to put in a real healthcare system...
Wrong on both counts but who's counting.

Why am I never wrong?

Which he won't be able to get passed .

Business and political dealings are not the same thing .

Why am I never wrong?

You have control of both houses of congress and the presidency. Your goal was to repeal and replace Obamacare. You failed miserably.
It's so obvious republicans and Trump don't know how to govern. Only whip up DEPLORABLES hysteria.

He will get bored and drop out of the race.

He won't win the primary.

Hilary is going to win by double digits.

Trump is hiding his tax returns because he didn't pay any taxes.

Keep going guys.....we need to keep beating you....

" I'm a closer"
Well Donny the door just closed on your bloated orange face.
How does it feel to be a LOSER, your biggest fear in life.

He will get bored and drop out of the race.

He won't win the primary.

Hilary is going to win by double digits.

Trump is hiding his tax returns because he didn't pay any taxes.

Keep going guys.....we need to keep beating you....
And so far the first 60 days how is he doing?
Muslim Ban: a whiff
Muslim Ban 2.0. Another big whiff
Under investigation by the CIA for colluding with our enemy.
Obamacare repeal and replace: MAJOR DEFEAT.

So you keep reliving those campaign victories and ignore the REAL presidential FAILURES.

When all else fails and the Trumpettes can't support what their leader has done, the first thing they do is deflect to how much worse Hillary would have been.

You know, when you conservatives were badmouthing Obama, those who supported him never said how much worse McCain or Romney would have been after Obama was elected.

Guess deflecting to Hillary is all the Trumptards have.

Forum List

Back