Trump: "...[Democrats] They could kill the baby at anytime they wanted to"

and during the Townhall on CNN Trump went on to lie about Dems....

"[Democrats would] Rip the baby out of the womb at the end of the ninth month,
they will kill the baby in the ninth month".

And the gullible folks in the audience lapped it up. So do many of you.

And many on this forum can't seem to fathom why it is that Democrats loathe Trump. They have the gall to call us 'haters', as if we have no good reason to hold Trump in utter contempt, not to mention he's under criminal investigation, he is now liable in a sex predation defamation case, is about to be indicted on other criminal charges, and some 8 of his associates have been indicted and/or convicted, i.e., this man oozes of crime and slime.

You see, no President in history, nor any gentleman, statesman, someone worthy of the high station he seeks, would ever, has ever accused their opponents in this egregious, despicable, dehumanizing fashion.

But, of course, Republicans don't give a damn. "Biden is divisive" they say, while they completely ignore the utter divisiveness of Donald Trump.

But, Trump's fans love it when Trump gaslights the left, and you guys join in and you on the right think it's all a big joke.

And the right's response? More gaslighting; 'TDS' they say. Totally oblivious to what is going on.

You can't possibly see that this criminal sex offender is not good for the country, to have such a despicable human being like Trump as president.

No, you can't, and this post will fall on blind eyes.

TRump kicked over a log in America, and all the gullible lost souls under it crawled out, and in Trump, they found their champion.

What you don't know is that Trump knows he's lying, and doesn't care, he just wants power and revenge.

That's it, he doesn't give a damn about you, this is absolutely certain. You are just a pawn for his bloviated ego.
Sorry bout that,

1. You wrote all that with your, TDS!
2. What horseshit!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Democrat former Va. governor Northam gave a rambling speech about abortion a couple of years ago. The governor actually said the newborn baby would be kept comfortable while the parents and the doctor decided whether or not to kill it. Dr. Gosnel's house of horrors wasn't in Calcutta or Mexico city, it was in Philadelphia, Pa. Apparently they check pizza parlors for health code violations in Pa. but not abortion mills. Anti-capital punishment types frequently film executions but nobody ever filmed the (common) "partial birth" or "late term" abortions where the baby is turned around in the womb to produce a breach birth and a part of the head remains in the mother while it is stabbed the the back of the head and it's brain is sucked out until it's little head collapses. Bill Clinton vetoed a bill which would have outlawed the procedure.

Sorry bout that,

1. If your for abortion, you are evil to the core.
2. Sad thing for you, hell awaits your arrival.
3. And there will be no mercy for you, get the fuck in there, children of darkness!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. You wrote all that with your, TDS!
2. What horseshit!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

"TDS" is a thought-terminating cliché and of no argumentative value.

Any data point which is supported only by one side of the political spectrum cannot be a data point, it can only be propaganda.

What I never see or hear from Democrats is this:

"Of course I don't believe in abortion in the 9th month! That would be killing a fully formed baby, and I would never support that!"

If you can say that, you'd be the first Dem to so so.

Show me the legislation that supports this, and don't forget to include the part where it requires the mother's health and life to be endangered.

IF you don't, then you are lying or being deceptive.

Of course when the women's life is in danger, but that is not what Trump said, what he said was that Dems would literally, without reason, 'kill the baby'

There is no reason to abort after the fetus is viable, just C-section the infant.

Yet Hard Blue States make it not even a matter of the mother's life, but her "health" as a valid reason for abortion right up to, and when they use the term peri-natal, maybe even right after birth.

When you use the term health and do not define it, you basically create a situation where if the mother thinks she will be depressed after birth and gets a doctor to OK it, she can have an abortion right up until the baby's head pops out.

Sorry bout that,

1. If your for abortion, you are evil to the core.
Banning abortion increases the death count in women.

Anyone who supports banning abortion is pro death and evil to the core.

The fires of hell await you.

Have fun burning in hell, forever.

Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
There is no reason to abort after the fetus is viable, just C-section the infant.

Yet Hard Blue States make it not even a matter of the mother's life, but her "health" as a valid reason for abortion right up to, and when they use the term peri-natal, maybe even right after birth.

When you use the term health and do not define it, you basically create a situation where if the mother thinks she will be depressed after birth and gets a doctor to OK it, she can have an abortion right up until the baby's head pops out.

I doubt any doctor is going to perform a late term abortion if the mother has the 'sniffles' or is feeling blue.

Show me the legislation that explains this, and show me some real world examples of your fears being realized.
Until then, I don't believe it. But, I do respond to evidence. If what you are saying is true, then I would not support it, but let's deal with the hard evidence.

I doubt any doctor is going to perform a late term abortion if the mother has the 'sniffles'.

Give me a break.

Why not? If the doctor believes in Abortion up to the last second, why should they care?

Why use such a loose term as "health" instead of defining it more properly?

He or she is a young human being.

Your semantics will change nothing. The only sense they are not literally a kid is the most literal and primary definition - young humans are not young goats. They are still young humans.

It's an under developed fetus and the owner of the baby factory should have the right to turn her oven off before the baby is done. I was wondering why you called it a little goat but I decided not to play that xxx-card.

Democrat former Va. governor Northam gave a rambling speech about abortion a couple of years ago. The governor actually said the newborn baby would be kept comfortable while the parents and the doctor decided whether or not to kill it.
This lie gets repeated by the dishonest so called right to lifers all the time. Never heard this variation that it was a speech about abortion. Got a link to that speech? No I imagine not.

It was a radio show he joined for an hour. The segment you wackos lie about was only a few minutes if that.

Here's most of it.

Here's the bit you lie about.

Show me the legislation that supports this, and don't forget to include the part where it requires the mother's health and life to be endangered.

IF you don't, then you are lying or being deceptive.
Legislation that supports what? If late term abortions are not banned, in a given state, they are allowed.

Praise Allah, we have not yet reached the point where we need a law to tell us that we can do something. Although we are moving in that direction in some areas.

Legislation that supports what? If late term abortions are not banned, in a given state, they are allowed.

Praise Allah, we have not yet reached the point where we need a law to tell us that we can do something. Although we are moving in that direction in some areas.

You really need to learn how to read.

I asked you to produce legislation that defines the parameters of abortion, any legislation in any state that might have them.

No doctor is going to perform a late term abortion, it violates the Hippocratic oath, but, of course, unless, the mother's life is in danger.

You really need to learn how to read.

I asked you to produce legislation that defines the parameters of abortion, any legislation in any state that might have them.
No, you did not. You said, “Show me the legislation that supports this . . “ without saying what “this” is.

If you want me to show you a random state’s abortion law, I suppose I could do that. But what are you looking for specifically? A law that says “you can have an abortion in the 9th month?“ No lawmaker would vote for that wording, no matter how strongly pro-abortion.

But, they don‘t have to. If 9th month abortions are not banned, they are allowed. I guess I could show you the entire Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, DC, New Jersey and Vermont penal and health codes to prove that they don’t ban abortion in the 9th month?

No doctor is going to perform a late term abortion, it violates the Hippocratic oath, but, of course, unless, the mother's life is in danger.
Why does it violate the hippocratic oath? To whom does it do harm, if the mother requests it, and the doctor determines that it can be safely performed?

Last edited:

Yes, that is the point that abortion zealots pretend not to understand. Killing the baby does not make the extraction process safer for the mother. It is done for the legal reason that if the kid comes out alive, then in most states, and in any health clinic run by a person of minimal human decency, the doctor would be required to treat it as any other live birth.

Forum List

Back