Trump: "...[Democrats] They could kill the baby at anytime they wanted to"

Of course when the women's life is in danger, but that is not what Trump said, what he said was that Dems would literally, without reason, 'kill the baby'
Prove the law requires the mother's life to be in danger.

No, you did not. You said, “Show me the legislation that supports this . . “ without saying what “this” is.

If you want me to show you a random state’s abortion law, I suppose I could do that. But what are you looking for specifically? A law that says “you can have an abortion in the 9th month?“ No lawmaker would vote for that wording, no matter how strongly pro-abortion.

But, they don‘t have to. If 9th month abortions are not banned, they are allowed. I guess I could show you the entire Oregon, Colorado, New Mexico, DC, New Jersey and Vermont penal and health codes to prove that they don’t ban abortion in the 9th month?

Why does it violate the hippocratic oath? To whom does it do harm, if the mother requests it, and the doctor determines that it can be safely performed?

In general, the laws will state that late term abortions are to be performed only when the mother's health is endangered.

But the issue is Trump lying that 'democrats kill the baby' without mentioning how the laws are written on the subject.

CAn you possibly understand what my issue with Trump is?

In general, the laws will state that late term abortions are to be performed only when the mother's health is endangered.
Except in five of the most Democrat of states, and in DC.
But the issue is Trump lying that 'democrats kill the baby' without mentioning how the laws are written on the subject.
Because of all the Biden appointees who refuse to answer about abortion up until the moment of birth.
CAn you possibly understand what my issue with Trump is?
Sure, I understand it. But you happen to be wrong.

Forum List

Back