Trump Death Threats Warrant Further Investigation

Why hasn't the man who is supposed to be the leader of our country, the person who is supposed to set the tone, unite the American people coming out publicly and condemning these death threats? If someone were to actually carry out one of these threats, I have no doubt that our president would come out in DEFENSE of that person, ESPECIALLY if he or she were muslim or black.

Pretty much everyone that's ever held public office, and most that have run for public office, from POTUS down to the local dog catcher have been victims of smear campaigns and death threats, throughout history.

Remember when the TEApers were talking about setting up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue in the spring of 2009?
The people making the threats are public figures, they're not hiding their identity. Threatening to kill a presidential candidate is a crime and this president ignores it and YOU support that? And you have the nerve to lecture others on morality. These people should be in jail but you're willing to give them a pass because their target is somebody you don't like. That's pretty despicable.

You're an idiot, I don't support it.

No one does.

That's why presidential candidates get Secret Service protection.

Dummy.

Why hasn't the man who is supposed to be the leader of our country, the person who is supposed to set the tone, unite the American people coming out publicly and condemning these death threats? If someone were to actually carry out one of these threats, I have no doubt that our president would come out in DEFENSE of that person, ESPECIALLY if he or she were muslim or black.

Pretty much everyone that's ever held public office, and most that have run for public office, from POTUS down to the local dog catcher have been victims of smear campaigns and death threats, throughout history.

Remember when the TEApers were talking about setting up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue in the spring of 2009?
The people making the threats are public figures, they're not hiding their identity. Threatening to kill a presidential candidate is a crime and this president ignores it and YOU support that? And you have the nerve to lecture others on morality. These people should be in jail but you're willing to give them a pass because their target is somebody you don't like. That's pretty despicable.

No one does.

Dummy.
I don't see you condemning it either. Failure to do so is tantamount to supporting it. You think nobody can see what you're really about?

No one does.

Dummy.
I don't see you condemning it either. Failure to do so is tantamount to supporting it. You think nobody can see what you're really about?
Flake S. J., you don't set the standard for anything except evil. We can all see what you are about: the pulling down of America.

E6391C05-80AE-45DC-B30B-2EEC687934EC_w640_r1_s.jpg

It is no secret that Donald Trump's life has been threatened on multiple occasions. After Trump commented that Mexican cartel boss, Guzman embodies everything that is wrong with Mexico, the Cartel boss fired back with a tweet threatening Mr. Trump's life.

Not long afterward, a Black Lives Matter activist tweeted, “Why hasn't anyone killed Donald Trump yet?” According to at least one news source, the activist received mostly positive comments from her fellow members of Black Lives Matter, with many agreeing that Trump needed to die. One person responded that El Chapo, the Mexican drug cartel boss was, “Already on it”…. To which the activist responded, He needs to “hurry up with it.”

The FBI recently investigated a Muslim man who made a You Tube video of himself wielding knives while screaming four-letter words at the GOP presidential front runner. His threatening behavior towards Mr. Trump is yet another example of why Islamic extremism is a legitimate concern for all Americans.

There is also the disturbing news story of Establishment Republican Rick Wilson's interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes. Mr. Wilson was quoted as saying, Trump is still a very powerful force right now because he appeals to part of the conservative base that was activated by his nativist message.

According to several news sources, Wilson said that the donor class cannot just sit back on the sidelines and say, Oh well, don't worry, this will all work itself out. Wilson said, They're going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump, and that's a fact…

Then there is the breaking news story about the ACLU Board Co-Chair who resigned after calling for the murder of Trump supporters.

Loring Wirbel posted on Facebook:

The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, “This is Goebells. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day.” They're not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there's always force, as Laurie would say.
______

Is justice gone because voters choose a different presidential candidate? What kind of justice is it to call for the murder of those who intend to vote for an opposing candidate?

How did this guy become an American Civil Liberties Union Board Co- Chair?

It is reassuring to know that Donald Trump has beefed up his security. I believe that “We the People,” should be very grateful for a man who is willing to lay down his own life for the sake of America's future. Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats.

Donald Trump has done what few other presidential candidates in history have been willing to do. He's proven he is unafraid to be brutally honest. Trump refused to apologize for his political incorrectness. Trump has addressed the elephant in the room (Islam) when no one else was willing to take the risk! While other candidates have remained silent on issues such as Muslim Immigration, Trump has been loud and clear on what he will do.

Trump has broken the glass ceiling on what candidates should be talking about and for that he is a hated man. Pray that God will continue to protect Mr. Donald Trump and put a hedge of protection around him and his family.

The death threats against Mr. Trump warrants a further investigation into who is behind it.

No one likes being told the truth. Lies are made to please, truth cares not for anyone's comfort. Trump's the perverbial Messenger, and as with the saying 'don't kill the messenger' many are wanting to anyway. This is his weakness and at the same time his strength. A regular politician would lie to become popular, not tell the truth.

No one does.

Dummy.
Flake S. J., you don't set the standard for anything except evil. We can all see what you are about: the pulling down of America.
Drama queen.

Anyone saying that Trump receives death threats from the White House needs to banned from op-eds, imo. This should be for serious writing and serious topics.

Anyone who has such poor reading and comprehension skills should possibly rethink making replies like this, as that is not at all what the author said.

Anyone saying that Trump receives death threats from the White House needs to banned from op-eds, imo. This should be for serious writing and serious topics.

Anyone who has such poor reading and comprehension skills should possibly rethink making replies like this, as that is not at all what the author said.
Excellent self criticism, teddyearp. It took you a few days to catch what the OP did in the first paragraph, and for you to condemn it. Good on you. Yep, it's sarcasm. Good back and read that paragraph, sunshine.

Excellent self criticism, teddyearp. It took you a few days to catch what the OP did in the first paragraph, and for you to condemn it. Good on you. Yep, it's sarcasm. Good back and read that paragraph, sunshine.

Ok, since you seem to be so challenged, let's go back over it. For one, it was not the OP's first paragraph in the OP, it was more like the tenth or eleventh depending on how you want to count. Now let's break it down for you, and I will just try to focus on the one sentence and the punctuation used therein since then your simple mind may be able to grasp what was actually said.

<snip>Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats,

Do you see the comma? I read a comma as a separator of terms.

and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats.

But on second thought, perhaps the OP should have used a semi-colon there to make the point absolutely clear. But what is clear is that the OP is talking about smear campaigns by said political enemies afterwards named.

"Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats."

General condemnation, pojdo, by the OP clearly puts everyone in the same boat above.

That is smear, unacceptable and unprofitable. Why? Because it is so easy to point out.

Fail in the OP, fail by TeddyEarp.

Fine. Ignore the obvious punctuation items I pointed out and read it the way you want to fit your narrative. I wouldn't expect anything less.

I will read it from a real perspective, but you win; in your mind only.

It is truly petty when someone focuses on minor grammatical errors than on the contents.

These are the kind who criticize because they don't have a reasonable response to make.

Worth putting on Ignore.

(Also a reason I don't post these OpEds)

Forum List

Back