Muslim-blasting Trumpet asked to stay away from Israel

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
looks like even the rightwing in Israel is distancing itself from the mental midget trump

Israel who has been fighting terrorism since it's inception thinks trump is a dangerous kook

Netanyahu wasn’t the only Israeli politician calling out Trump. Omer Bar-Lev of the a member of the main centre-left opposition party, the Zionist Union, tweeted this Wednesday:

Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz, a senior Likud lawmaker and a close Netanyahu ally, told Israel’s Army Radio, “I recommend fighting terrorist and extremist Islam, but I would not declare a boycott of, ostracism against, or war on Muslims in general.”

Donald Trump Slams Bibi for Criticizing His Muslim Plan

They aren't exactly in a very good location to get too wild on an anti-muslim rant.

Who cares what the Jews in Israel think.

If I had know that the disgusting slut, Penelope the whore----was "the next post" I would have skipped her garble.--------however, regarding the OP-----It is news to me and to those in my house who keep up with the Israeli press---that Israel actually asked Trump to stay out of Israel. Netanyahu did comment negatively on Trump's somewhat Flamboyant language which can be described as "anti-muslim". I do
not agree with Netanyahu. Trump's language is just too damned 'NEW YORK CITY'
I think Netanyahu was educated in Philadelphia-----now sure-----but the
Philadelphians have their own ways with 'language' I do believe that Trump WOULD pose a security risk.

“Again, my relationship with the Muslim community is excellent. I’ve had people call me at the highest level saying, ‘You’re doing us a favor’ because they know they have a problem very well. They really know they have a problem,” he said.

Just who is he doing a favor for? Those seem to be some pretty wild unsubstantiated claims.

Which Muslim community are his relationships with so excellent? I know Obama has a lot of Muslims working for him, but Trump? I hadn't heard that one.

“Again, my relationship with the Muslim community is excellent. I’ve had people call me at the highest level saying, ‘You’re doing us a favor’ because they know they have a problem very well. They really know they have a problem,” he said.

Just who is he doing a favor for? Those seem to be some pretty wild unsubstantiated claims.

Which Muslim community are his relationships with so excellent? I know Obama has a lot of Muslims working for him, but Trump? I hadn't heard that one.

The same what he said about Mexicans. They are rapist and murderers......... then followed....... by Mexicans love me.

looks like even the rightwing in Israel is distancing itself from the mental midget trump

Israel who has been fighting terrorism since it's inception thinks trump is a dangerous kook

Netanyahu wasn’t the only Israeli politician calling out Trump. Omer Bar-Lev of the a member of the main centre-left opposition party, the Zionist Union, tweeted this Wednesday:

Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz, a senior Likud lawmaker and a close Netanyahu ally, told Israel’s Army Radio, “I recommend fighting terrorist and extremist Islam, but I would not declare a boycott of, ostracism against, or war on Muslims in general.”

That is just sad.... They were good buddy before Trump made anti Muslim comments.

Forum List

Back