Trump Death Threats Warrant Further Investigation

Merely your interp of what happened. Except I think you are deliberately misinterpreting, which makes you lying.
So, you are saying that making public death threats are legal?
You may be, I am saying you are deliberating misinterpreting what has happened to suggest something happened that did not. Or do you believe the WH has issued death threats?
Where did I say the WH issued any death threats? And why are you ducking my question?
The OP did. If you are saying that the WH did not issue death threats, then carry on, Jeeves.
I said they IGNORED it. Try to keep up. And you still didn't answer the question about the illegality of death threats but I know that's how you operate. When you're wrong you try to confuse the issue and make it about something else.
I am right, and you are trying to confuse that the WH did something wrong. Stop crying and start posting evidence.

So, you are saying that making public death threats are legal?
You may be, I am saying you are deliberating misinterpreting what has happened to suggest something happened that did not. Or do you believe the WH has issued death threats?
Where did I say the WH issued any death threats? And why are you ducking my question?
The OP did. If you are saying that the WH did not issue death threats, then carry on, Jeeves.
I said they IGNORED it. Try to keep up. And you still didn't answer the question about the illegality of death threats but I know that's how you operate. When you're wrong you try to confuse the issue and make it about something else.
I am right, and you are trying to confuse that the WH did something wrong. Stop crying and start posting evidence.
Show me where the WH condemned the death threats against Trump.

The OP stated it but did not prove it. I don't have to.

The OP stated it but did not prove it. I don't have to.
You can't prove somebody ignored something, but if they DIDN'T ignore it, you could post a statement by them commenting on it. Of course you won't because you can't.

upload_2015-12-15_15-39-17.png

When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?
Yep, like the WH is putting out death threats and hit contracts. Godo heavens. What is wrong with the far right.

You can figure out what is wrong with the far right when you see who their main candidate is..........:badgrin:
Really? This is a poor excuse for a ACLU member espousing gun violence against a outspoken person. Beyond the pale, inexcusable.

What do you think it means when it says SINCE DECEMBER 1?????? JakeAss, you are MY ENTERTAINMENT....AGAIN!
Grampa Adolph says where's the link? But here are the latest polls, and there is no Trump in sight. :lol:

Today's date:
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 50, Trump 44 Clinton +6

Yesterday's date:
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ Clinton 50, Trump 40 Clinton +10

Where as Clinton in head to head with Cruz and Rubio and within the margin the margin of error.

What do you think it means when it says SINCE DECEMBER 1?????? JakeAss, you are MY ENTERTAINMENT....AGAIN!
Grampa Adolph says where's the link? But here are the latest polls, and there is no Trump in sight. :lol:

Today's date:
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 50, Trump 44 Clinton +6

Yesterday's date:

Where as Clinton in head to head with Cruz and Rubio and within the margin the margin of error.
So even YOU admit Clinton LOST 4% to Trump in ONE DAY! Thanks JakeAss for the confirmation!

Today's date:

Yesterday's date:

So even YOU admit Clinton LOST 4% to Trump in ONE DAY! Thanks JakeAss for the confirmation!
:lol: Meaning that Trump is still getting his ass kicked. :lol: Grampa Adolph says, "Thanks, Vigilante Flakey."

Today's date:

Yesterday's date:

:lol: Meaning that Trump is still getting his ass kicked. :lol: Grampa Adolph says, "Thanks, Vigilante Flakey."

Yes a 4% rise against a 10% deficit in ONE DAY is getting my ass kicked...JakeASS you are MY ENTERTAINMENT and apparently others also!

When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?
Yep, like the WH is putting out death threats and hit contracts. Godo heavens. What is wrong with the far right.

The same thing that's wrong with the far left...as you should know...

Yes a 4% rise against a 10% deficit in ONE DAY is getting my ass kicked...JakeASS you are MY ENTERTAINMENT and apparently others also!
Yup, Grampa Adolph noted that you forgot all about your outdated data above. And then Trump got his ass kicked in the debates and lost his temper. Better double down

Forum List

Back