Trump Death Threats Warrant Further Investigation

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
E6391C05-80AE-45DC-B30B-2EEC687934EC_w640_r1_s.jpg

It is no secret that Donald Trump's life has been threatened on multiple occasions. After Trump commented that Mexican cartel boss, Guzman embodies everything that is wrong with Mexico, the Cartel boss fired back with a tweet threatening Mr. Trump's life.

Not long afterward, a Black Lives Matter activist tweeted, “Why hasn't anyone killed Donald Trump yet?” According to at least one news source, the activist received mostly positive comments from her fellow members of Black Lives Matter, with many agreeing that Trump needed to die. One person responded that El Chapo, the Mexican drug cartel boss was, “Already on it”…. To which the activist responded, He needs to “hurry up with it.”

The FBI recently investigated a Muslim man who made a You Tube video of himself wielding knives while screaming four-letter words at the GOP presidential front runner. His threatening behavior towards Mr. Trump is yet another example of why Islamic extremism is a legitimate concern for all Americans.

There is also the disturbing news story of Establishment Republican Rick Wilson's interview with MSNBC's Chris Hayes. Mr. Wilson was quoted as saying, Trump is still a very powerful force right now because he appeals to part of the conservative base that was activated by his nativist message.

According to several news sources, Wilson said that the donor class cannot just sit back on the sidelines and say, Oh well, don't worry, this will all work itself out. Wilson said, They're going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump, and that's a fact…

Then there is the breaking news story about the ACLU Board Co-Chair who resigned after calling for the murder of Trump supporters.

Loring Wirbel posted on Facebook:

The thing is, we have to really reach out to those who might consider voting for Trump and say, “This is Goebells. This is the final solution. If you are voting for him I will have to shoot you before election day.” They're not going to listen to reason, so when justice is gone, there's always force, as Laurie would say.
______

Is justice gone because voters choose a different presidential candidate? What kind of justice is it to call for the murder of those who intend to vote for an opposing candidate?

How did this guy become an American Civil Liberties Union Board Co- Chair?

It is reassuring to know that Donald Trump has beefed up his security. I believe that “We the People,” should be very grateful for a man who is willing to lay down his own life for the sake of America's future. Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats.

Donald Trump has done what few other presidential candidates in history have been willing to do. He's proven he is unafraid to be brutally honest. Trump refused to apologize for his political incorrectness. Trump has addressed the elephant in the room (Islam) when no one else was willing to take the risk! While other candidates have remained silent on issues such as Muslim Immigration, Trump has been loud and clear on what he will do.

Trump has broken the glass ceiling on what candidates should be talking about and for that he is a hated man. Pray that God will continue to protect Mr. Donald Trump and put a hedge of protection around him and his family.

The death threats against Mr. Trump warrants a further investigation into who is behind it.

"It is reassuring to know that Donald Trump has beefed up his security. I believe that “We the People,” should be very grateful for a man who is willing to lay down his own life for the sake of America's future. Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats."

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

There have been no 'death threats' from the White House; nor have there been 'death threats' in any official capacity from the media, the Republican Party, or the Democratic Party.

Anyone saying that Trump receives death threats from the White House needs to banned from op-eds, imo. This should be for serious writing and serious topics.

Last edited:
When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?

Last edited:
When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?
Yep, like the WH is putting out death threats and hit contracts. Godo heavens. What is wrong with the far right.

I am serious, a ACLU member threatened Trump supporters. Because of his outspokenness. How ironic, I thought the ACLU supported freedom of speech? Typical or liberals, mixed up neurotic hypocrites . Hell, they don't even know what Americans want let alone what is right. And they want to defend us? Jesus.

Last edited:
I am serious, a ACLU member threatened Trump supporters. Because of his outspokenness. How ironic, I thought the ACLU supported freedom of speech? Typical or liberals, mixed up neurotic hypocrites . Hell, they don't even know what Americans want let alone what is right. And they want to defend us? Jesus.
Yup, stupids right and left, you know and I know it. I am talking about silliness like threats coming from the WH.

Anyone saying that Trump receives death threats from the White House needs to banned from op-eds, imo. This should be for serious writing and serious topics.
When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?
Yep, like the WH is putting out death threats and hit contracts. Godo heavens. What is wrong with the far right.
Who said the WH is issuing death threats and hit contracts, Jake?

The OP had this paragraph in it but didn't single out any particular party. The White House was mentioned because of its attacks and smears. I think you are reading things that aren't there.

The paragraph:

"It is reassuring to know that Donald Trump has beefed up his security. I believe that “We the People,” should be very grateful for a man who is willing to lay down his own life for the sake of America's future. Trump should be commended for the way he has handled himself in the face of vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats."

Who said the WH is issuing death threats and hit contracts, Jake?

The OP had this paragraph in it but didn't single out any particular party. The White House was mentioned because of its attacks and smears. I think you are reading things that aren't there.

The paragraph:

You have to remember that Fakey thinks it is a republican even though they agree with 80% of what Obama says and does..

" vicious attacks, death threats, and smear campaigns by political enemies such as the Media, White House and Establishment Republicans and Democrats" is an unwarranted flame, lumping all of it together as it were all equal. Such writing should be called out.

Forum List

Back