Trump Death Threats Warrant Further Investigation

Why hasn't the man who is supposed to be the leader of our country, the person who is supposed to set the tone, unite the American people coming out publicly and condemning these death threats? If someone were to actually carry out one of these threats, I have no doubt that our president would come out in DEFENSE of that person, ESPECIALLY if he or she were muslim or black.

When a member of the ACLU asks people to SHOOT folks, I know that's just more liberal hyperbole. I give them a a pass. Muslims are the real bad guys here. They don't give passes. They stone people, burn, decapitate or do the suicide mass murders. And put out hits on artists and writers or apostates. What is the big deal about Trump?
Yep, like the WH is putting out death threats and hit contracts. Godo heavens. What is wrong with the far right.

You can figure out what is wrong with the far right when you see who their main candidate is..........:badgrin:

Why hasn't the man who is supposed to be the leader of our country, the person who is supposed to set the tone, unite the American people coming out publicly and condemning these death threats? If someone were to actually carry out one of these threats, I have no doubt that our president would come out in DEFENSE of that person, ESPECIALLY if he or she were muslim or black.

Pretty much everyone that's ever held public office, and most that have run for public office, from POTUS down to the local dog catcher have been victims of smear campaigns and death threats, throughout history.

Remember when the TEApers were talking about setting up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue in the spring of 2009?

Pretty much everyone that's ever held public office, and most that have run for public office, from POTUS down to the local dog catcher have been victims of smear campaigns and death threats, throughout history.

Remember when the TEApers were talking about setting up guillotines on Pennsylvania Avenue in the spring of 2009?
The people making the threats are public figures, they're not hiding their identity. Threatening to kill a presidential candidate is a crime and this president ignores it and YOU support that? And you have the nerve to lecture others on morality. These people should be in jail but you're willing to give them a pass because their target is somebody you don't like. That's pretty despicable.

Lie: "Threatening to kill a presidential candidate is a crime and this president ignores it and YOU support that? "

Projection: "And you have the nerve to lecture others on morality. "

The ACLU condemned Wirbel’s speech but said personal views expressed on social media don’t represent those of the civil rights organization.

“The personal posts of members, supporters, and volunteers on their own personal media sites should not be mistaken for endorsements or official statements of the ACLU of Colorado,” they said in a statement in which they accepted Wirbels’ resignation.

ACLU leader resigns after saying he would shoot Trump voters

Loring Wirbel stepped down from his job with the the Colorado Springs chapter of the ACLU after he posted on his personal Facebook page that he would shoot Trump supporters before Election Day.

Daniel Cole - Loring Wirbel, chairman of the Colorado... | Facebook

Wirbel wrote the inflammatory post on Monday night, likening Trump to Hitler, but later said the remarks were “intended totally as a joke,” according to the Gazette.

S. J. reminds me of my girls when they were teenagers.

Talk about selective memory.

34831440.jpg

Lie: "Threatening to kill a presidential candidate is a crime and this president ignores it and YOU support that? "

Lie??? Here you go, hack.
When is an online threat illegal and when is it free speech?
Merely your interp of what happened. Except I think you are deliberately misinterpreting, which makes you lying.
So, you are saying that making public death threats are legal?

Merely your interp of what happened. Except I think you are deliberately misinterpreting, which makes you lying.
You may be, I am saying you are deliberating misinterpreting what has happened to suggest something happened that did not. Or do you believe the WH has issued death threats?

You may be, I am saying you are deliberating misinterpreting what has happened to suggest something happened that did not. Or do you believe the WH has issued death threats?
Where did I say the WH issued any death threats? And why are you ducking my question?

Where did I say the WH issued any death threats? And why are you ducking my question?
The OP did. If you are saying that the WH did not issue death threats, then carry on, Jeeves.

The OP did. If you are saying that the WH did not issue death threats, then carry on, Jeeves.
I said they IGNORED it. Try to keep up. And you still didn't answer the question about the illegality of death threats but I know that's how you operate. When you're wrong you try to confuse the issue and make it about something else.

Forum List

Back