Trump Death Clock: 44,809

How many Americans have died from Covid-19 because of Trump's rare blend of ignorance and indifference?

I went to CPAC, and all I got was exposure to the coronavirus
20200310_virus-hats_2000.jpg

Let's ask the experts:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/06/trump-covid-death-counter/

"Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has stated that, had the guidelines been implemented earlier, a crucial period in the exponential spread of the virus would have been mitigated and American lives saved.

"Leading epidemiologists have put a finer point on this, estimating that 50 to 80 percent of covid-19 deaths in New York and approximately 90 percent of all American covid-19 deaths can now be attributed to the administration’s delay between March 2 and 16."

TDS thread 1,540

Who advised, "social-distancing?" Trump's administration. The left's response....Pelosi: "Go to Chinatown in San Francisco."
In case you haven't noticed, Trump still refuses to practice social distancing or wear a mask.
You try being the president of any nation and end all social distancing.
No matter what you spit out, I'm still going to keep reminding you that it was the LEFT that was against banning travel into the US from China, and subsequently Europe and told us not to change the way we were socializing.
I'll just keep repeating this over, and over, and over, and over.....until you get it...and if you wish to stay in denial, I will just keep repeating.

How many Americans have died from Covid-19 because of Trump's rare blend of ignorance and indifference?

I went to CPAC, and all I got was exposure to the coronavirus
20200310_virus-hats_2000.jpg

Let's ask the experts:

"Anthony S. Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has stated that, had the guidelines been implemented earlier, a crucial period in the exponential spread of the virus would have been mitigated and American lives saved.

"Leading epidemiologists have put a finer point on this, estimating that 50 to 80 percent of covid-19 deaths in New York and approximately 90 percent of all American covid-19 deaths can now be attributed to the administration’s delay between March 2 and 16."

TDS thread 1,540
One must wonder how many actual deaths would there be had we listened to the left and "not" put travel bans from outside this nation, especially from China. And of course, the left said that such actions and calls for social distancing were....over-reacting. I think the current death toll would be doubled if the left had run it all.

YOU have no idea that Democrats would have done any different because at the time Trump was limiting flights from China, leading Democrats were telling us not to panic and it wasn't a problem
Leading Democrats were not ignoring pandemic plans from previous administrations (R &D) and cutting funding for CDC positions in China, but Trump was:

Rolling Stone Timeline: Coronavirus in America

"July (2019)

"CDC epidemiologist position embedded in the Chinese health authority quits, as Trump administration announces it will eliminate the post amid trade war.

"Move comes as part of a hollowing out of the CDC’s China presence — from 47 staffers at end of Obama era to barely a dozen.

"FEMA’s National Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for 2019 warns of pandemic risk, modeling an influenza outbreak that leads to 'a shortage of medical supplies, equipment, beds, and healthcare workers as hospitals are quickly overwhelmed.'"

The only inconsistency was that the Trump administration was getting conflicting information from the NIH and CDC. As no president in our history, including this president, has been an expert or even somewhat knowledgeable in viruses and bacterium,
Trump was being briefed on the impending pandemic from early January of 2020. Instead of reading the briefing books as all other presidents have done, he was tuning into Fox and Friend, ignoring warnings of pandemic unpreparedness from years before taking office.

"September (2018)

"Trump administration presented with the Obama-ordered plans for machine able to make 1.5 million N95 respirator masks a day during a pandemic.

"Machine never funded or built.

"January-August 2019

"Trump administration runs a pandemic wargame called 'Crimson Contagion' — modeling the outbreak of an uncontrolled flu pandemic, originating in China."
Rolling Stone? The UVA rape reporters? Nothing left wing democrat biased there. Why didn’t they warn everyone? Why didn’t you, liar?

YOU have no idea that Democrats would have done any different because at the time Trump was limiting flights from China, leading Democrats were telling us not to panic and it wasn't a problem
Leading Democrats were not ignoring pandemic plans from previous administrations (R &D) and cutting funding for CDC positions in China, but Trump was:

"July (2019)

"CDC epidemiologist position embedded in the Chinese health authority quits, as Trump administration announces it will eliminate the post amid trade war.

"Move comes as part of a hollowing out of the CDC’s China presence — from 47 staffers at end of Obama era to barely a dozen.

"FEMA’s National Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for 2019 warns of pandemic risk, modeling an influenza outbreak that leads to 'a shortage of medical supplies, equipment, beds, and healthcare workers as hospitals are quickly overwhelmed.'"
How about I just respond to every post you make in this thread with this:

And this:

Maybe if I repeat this a few hundred million times, it will get through that thick head of yours.

Libtards are natural born liars.
Trump does little else besides lie.
maxresdefault.jpg

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

When: Multiple times
"The claim: If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide 'definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about' for COVID-19 deaths.

"The truth: The White House now estimates that anywhere from 100,000 to 240,000 Americans could die from COVID-19.

"Other estimates have placed the number at 1.1 million to 1.2 million. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, suicide is one of the leading causes of death in the United States.

"But the number of people who died by suicide in 2017, for example, was roughly 47,000, nowhere near the COVID-19 estimates...."

"Quinta Jurecic and Benjamin Wittes: Trump can’t even imitate a normal president."

Spamming the board is spamming the board. A liberal privilege!
Care to respond to context?

"This suffering cannot be forgotten.

"As of today, tens of thousands of Americans have lost their lives as a consequence of the administration’s failure to act sooner, so it’s no wonder the president excoriates reporters who ask him why he waited so long to implement the guidelines.

"Trump’s fallback when he is under scrutiny is to deflect, attack, and distract.

"But will this work when his decisions have led to a loss of American lives?

"How will the President be held responsible?"
maxresdefault.jpg
I know for whatever time i have left on this planet, Progs will never have the answers. When the chips were down, you pulled a Stalin. Just like what many predicted. You are the harbinger of darkness. Or you follow it. There are some good men and women who run for political office. But they are muted or are overrun by the party agendas. The everyday disgusting attacks by media/entertainers/politicians and us is enough to turn potential good to great potential politicians away. Potential good ones are destroyed in primaries and never stand a chance. It becomes personality over substance. Trump had high negatives on his personality. But he had substance on his agendas. I do not expect everything, but to get a fair percentage is a victory. And him beating Hillary and the Progs was a victory in itself. Democrats are a different animal then what they were many decades ago. And political differences then were apparent. You can not destroy the good traditions of human history and expect a civilization to prosper. Good traditions must be decreased to allow the agendas to be birthed and to grow. Mass poverty guarantees nothing.

Would be way worse with a dem potus telling Chinese “Hey, come on in!”
Trump has broken precedence with presidents from both parties:

"2005

"President George W. Bush delivers a speech to the National Institutes of Health: 'A pandemic is a lot like a forest fire. If caught early, it might be extinguished with limited damage. If allowed to smolder, undetected, it can grow to an inferno that can spread quickly beyond our ability to control it…. If we wait for a pandemic to appear, it will be too late to prepare. And one day many lives could be needlessly lost because we failed to act today.'"

Had it been the left in control, we would have seen it be worse, as their response to Trump's actions, was to determine his restrictions as racist and over-reacting. As I said, their response was just the opposite.
Regardless of what Democrats may or may not have said about Covid-19, Trump ignored warnings in his daily briefings as well as pandemic response plans put in place by his predecessors:

"2016

"Obama administration prepares a 69-page Pandemic Playbook to coordinate an early, all of government response to an outbreak.

"Trump officials will leave it on the shelf."

"Jan 2017

"Outgoing Obama officials conduct a disaster response exercise described as 'the worst influenza pandemic since 1918' with incoming Trump officials.

"Later 2017

"Trump administration — focusing DHS on immigration — shuts down department’s modeling of flu pandemics."

Still....your precious left, repeatedly said that "it was all being overblown."
There is only one person whose response to this disaster counts and that is Donald Trump:

Trump Death Clock: Creator Eugene Jarecki Says “Reckless Mishandling” of COVID-19 Must Be Quantified

"DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: Obviously, you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives.

"Obviously, no one is going to deny that.

"But what goes into those kinds of decisions is complicated.

"But you’re right. I mean, obviously, if we had, right from the very beginning, shut everything down, it may have been a little bit different.

"But there was a lot of pushback about shutting things down back then."

Would be way worse with a dem potus telling Chinese “Hey, come on in!”

$80,000 Americans are dead from Covid-19 and your immediate reaction is to accuse the opposition with something you just fabricated?!

It is Trump’s incompetence, denial and delay that ushered Covid-19 right in!
No, you lefty hacks are blaming trump for something that has been proven would be way worse under a dem potus. Dems ragged trump for taking action. Refute that.

Forum List

Back