Trump: criminal deep state caught up in major spy scandal

President Trump issued a patented tweetstorm in the early hours of the morning and first thing Wednesday, slamming former intelligence officials and declaring that the ‘Criminal deep state’ has become caught up in a ‘major spy scandal’.

Trump: ‘Criminal Deep State’ Caught Up In ‘Major Spy Scandal’

View attachment 195020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Leftist can't stand to see him bring their heroic ( not) down , they are fighting with all they have to get him impeached because he is taking down their money making scams.
We need more threads on this....started by this OP.....MORE!

Career bureaucrats. Mostly democrat sympathizers, but also some republicans. Those with positions in the Federal government that wield some power and despise the taxpayers that voted for Trump.

I get it. Only Trump supporters should decide. Even though there were fewer than Clinton supporters?
No, you obviously don't get it. Elected representatives should decide, not bureaucrats. Trump was elected according to our Constitution. Why do you hate your Constitution?
You mean like the NRA?
What does the NRA have to do with this?
They aren't elected but they control, how Congress acts on guns through threats of a low NRA rating.
Don't vote for people that are pro self defense then. Duh!!

President Trump issued a patented tweetstorm in the early hours of the morning and first thing Wednesday, slamming former intelligence officials and declaring that the ‘Criminal deep state’ has become caught up in a ‘major spy scandal’.

View attachment 195020
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the Leftist can't stand to see him bring their heroic ( not) down , they are fighting with all they have to get him impeached because he is taking down their money making scams.
You do understand that impeachment doesn't mean removal from office, right?

View attachment 195020

Another freakish nothingburger ...do you ever post anything else?

I get it. Only Trump supporters should decide. Even though there were fewer than Clinton supporters?
No, you obviously don't get it. Elected representatives should decide, not bureaucrats. Trump was elected according to our Constitution. Why do you hate your Constitution?
You mean like the NRA?
They aren't elected but they control, how Congress acts on guns through threats of a low NRA rating.
Wow, great response. We can't put in any gun control measures because then people can't defend themselves.
You are an example of NRA's deep state influence. Armed & stupid,

You mean like the NRA?
Wow, great response. We can't put in any gun control measures because then people can't defend themselves.
You are an example of NRA's deep state influence. Armed & stupid,
So you're gunophobic. Owning a firearm is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT. Too bad.

View attachment 195020

You do understand that being impeached is the penultimate step to being removed from office, right?

Given the House make up...if articles of impeachment were brought and voted out to the Senate..I'm pretty sure the Senate trial would be a fore-gone conclusion.

View attachment 195020

You do understand that being impeached is the penultimate step to being removed from office, right?

Given the House make up...if articles of impeachment were brought and voted out to the Senate..I'm pretty sure the Senate trial would be a fore-gone conclusion.
Even NancyPants and Chuckles are against impeachment.

View attachment 195020

Do you really think the Senate can get 2/3 vote remove Trump from office?

Who is the Deep State?
Career bureaucrats. Mostly democrat sympathizers, but also some republicans. Those with positions in the Federal government that wield some power and despise the taxpayers that voted for Trump.
Or..anyone who has a govt. position and does not lick Trump ass.
Oh, I'm sure that's the way many immature ignorant lefties see it.
Hey BS..your filter is clogged..with ..well...you know what--
I'm not a lefty..not that it makes any difference to you.

The deep state is just a spin---and many, such as yourself, have fallen for it. It does nothing but erode the public's confidence in our institutions of govt.--to our country's detriment.

Not that you care about all that.

Deep state in the United States - Wikipedia

While definitions vary, the term gained popularity among various groups, primarily supporters of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and conspiracy theorists, during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, in opposition to establishment Republican and Democratic candidates. Since Trump's inauguration, the term has been used by some commentators, who argue that a "deep state", involving the FBI, CIA, NSA, former President Barack Obama, and/or Hillary Clinton, is aiming to delegitimize the Trump presidency and thwart its policy goals.[4][5]

View attachment 195020

Dunno..i hope it never comes to that..i think it would be bad for our country, as a whole.

Just saying that if articles of impeachment could get past the House..they would have to so egregious, so clear-cut--that there would be not doubt.

Who is the Deep State?

The deep state is just a spin---and many, such as yourself, have fallen for it. It does nothing but erode the public's confidence in our institutions of govt.--to our country's detriment.

While definitions vary, the term gained popularity among various groups, primarily supporters of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, and conspiracy theorists, during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, in opposition to establishment Republican and Democratic candidates. Since Trump's inauguration, the term has been used by some commentators, who argue that a "deep state", involving the FBI, CIA, NSA, former President Barack Obama, and/or Hillary Clinton, is aiming to delegitimize the Trump presidency and thwart its policy goals.[4][5]
As soon as I see someone use Wikipedia, I know they're an amateur. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone.

View attachment 195020

Dunno..i hope it never comes to that..i think it would be bad for our country, as a whole.

Just saying that if articles of impeachment could get past the House..they would have to so egregious, so clear-cut--that there would be not doubt.
The Senate would need 67 senators to vote Trump out. Not going to happen.

Who is the Deep State?

As soon as I see someone use Wikipedia, I know they're an amateur. It's not a secure site and can be edited by anyone.
OK..so..you are saying that the quote that I posted was wrong..can you prove that/ No..you cannot.

As soon as I see someone attacking the medium, rather than the message..I know they're a hack.

View attachment 195020

Even NancyPants and Chuckles are against impeachment.
Whoever they are???

I also oppose impeachment...as I've stated too many times to count.

Correct, and if it were close to happening, President Manbaby would resign first, anyway.

Owning a firearm is a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT.
Unless it is a firearm that we have passed a law against owning.

Correct, and if it were close to happening, President Manbaby would resign first, anyway.
Not gonna happen, and the politicians spewing "impeach Trump" know it isn't gonna happen. They're just feeding the pigeons.

Forum List

Back