Trump: criminal deep state caught up in major spy scandal

BS Filter is the exact opposite of the type who guides according to Biblical principles.

I pray for the President, that he confesses to God that he has sinned against the American people, that he does repent, and that he comes clean.

Thank you for your concern for our President, and may God Bless you. And are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate?
Non-denominational. Just ordinary people that believe the Bible and put our faith in Jesus for our salvation.
Good on you. Everyone who accepts Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior is in the best possible place.

BS Filter is the exact opposite of the type who guides according to Biblical principles.

I pray for the President, that he confesses to God that he has sinned against the American people, that he does repent, and that he comes clean.

Thank you for your concern for our President, and may God Bless you. And are you a Christian by your lights and with which denomination do you affiliate?
Non-denominational. Just ordinary people that believe the Bible and put our faith in Jesus for our salvation.
Good on you. Everyone who accepts Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior is in the best possible place.
Yep, and that includes your brother, President Trump.

President Trump certain can claim to be a Christian, but his actions are clear that he worships Mammon before our Lord and Savior.

President Trump certain can claim to be a Christian, but his actions are clear that he worships Mammon before our Lord and Savior.
Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they can't be a Christian. If Trump worshipped money, then he would have taken the salary of a President.

Just because someone is wealthy doesn't mean they can't be a Christian. If Trump worshipped money, then he would have taken the salary of a President.
Do not falsely take my comments out of context. That is not Christian behavior, BS Filter. Neither is Trump's adultery, fornication, false swearing, lying, worship of money, and many of other behaviors of Trump. Do not support bad behavior, BS Filter.

Do not falsely take my comments out of context. That is not Christian behavior, BS Filter. Neither is Trump's adultery, fornication, false swearing, lying, worship of money, and many of other behaviors of Trump. Do not support bad behavior, BS Filter.
Jake, the Pharisee named Saul rounded up Christians to have them beaten and consented to their murder. He was converted and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament. Do you believe God can use people that were sinners and then converted and lived for God?

Who is the Deep State?
Career bureaucrats. Mostly democrat sympathizers, but also some republicans. Those with positions in the Federal government that wield some power and despise the taxpayers that voted for Trump.

I get it. Only Trump supporters should decide. Even though there were fewer than Clinton supporters?
No, you obviously don't get it. Elected representatives should decide, not bureaucrats. Trump was elected according to our Constitution. Why do you hate your Constitution?
I hate the dumbasses that were so stupid to vote for a fraud, business cheat, liar, women abuser, accused child rapist, spousal rapist, who is using his office to personally profit by trading US policity for his personal gain.

How about that,.

If you loved the Constitution you'd be demanding we dump Trump.

Jake, the Pharisee named Saul rounded up Christians to have them beaten and consented to their murder. He was converted and God used him to write 2/3 of the New Testament. Do you believe God can use people that were sinners and then converted and lived for God?
So, Trump was chosen by God. This is now the excuse you pretend Christians are using for your vote?

Who is the Deep State?
Career bureaucrats. Mostly democrat sympathizers, but also some republicans. Those with positions in the Federal government that wield some power and despise the taxpayers that voted for Trump.

I get it. Only Trump supporters should decide. Even though there were fewer than Clinton supporters?
No, you obviously don't get it. Elected representatives should decide, not bureaucrats. Trump was elected according to our Constitution. Why do you hate your Constitution?
You mean like the NRA?

Sure, as he did with Saul. There is no indication that anything of the sort is happening with Trump. :) God can use a wicked man like Trump to punish America, yes. Good point.

Who is the Deep State?

You mean like the NRA?
Sure, as he did with Saul. There is no indication that anything of the sort is happening with Trump. :) God can use a wicked man like Trump to punish America, yes. Good point.
Everything the media uses about Trump happened years ago, Jake. Where's you Christian forgiveness and compassion?

Who is the Deep State?

You mean like the NRA?
What does the NRA have to do with this?

Who is the Deep State?

You mean like the NRA?
Everything the media uses about Trump happened years ago, Jake. Where's you Christian forgiveness and compassion?
Much of it is happening right now. Where is your forgiveness and compassion for Hillary etc. :) You are a hypocrite, are you not, BS Filter?

Who is the Deep State?

You mean like the NRA?
What does the NRA have to do with this?
They aren't elected but they control, how Congress acts on guns through threats of a low NRA rating.

Forum List

Back