Trump Controls the GOP and they must do Whatever he Wants

You have made like 20 posts in this thread, yet have not addressed the OP or even discussed politics at all, you are a little child that is a waste of time and spends you time crying and posting stupidity.

Get back to me when you can actually debate politics, which you can't do.
Carry on child, post your childish stupidity, and continue to look even more stupid.
you have made the same amount and yet you do nothing but debate this child....looks like you are a child yourself....your problem banker you cant handle someone taking you to task for saying the same shit over and over....why dont you go and ask your party that you follow without question to give you some new shit to say....

you have made the same amount and yet you do nothing but debate this child....looks like you are a child yourself....your problem banker you cant handle someone taking you to task for saying the same shit over and over....why dont you go and ask your party that you follow without question to give you some new shit to say....
Hey stalker keep on stalking me, I don't care. It makes you look stupid and childish.
Maybe someday you will actually make a post about politics, I doubt it though

Carry on child

Hey stalker keep on stalking me, I don't care. It makes you look stupid and childish.
Maybe someday you will actually make a post about politics, I doubt it though

Carry on child
you have the same answer for all your so called political threads....that makes you look pretty stupid too.....maybe someday you will be smart enough to figure that out.....carry on parrot.....

you have the same answer for all your so called political threads....that makes you look pretty stupid too.....maybe someday you will be smart enough to figure that out.....carry on parrot.....
then don't go in my threads anymore retard...
what a little child.

fuck no....now that i know it bothers you i will be in anyone i see....so get ready....go snort some more speed....
I don't give a fuck if you come in here and make a total fool of yourself again.
It makes you look stupid to stalk me and post childish nonsense about nothing in all my threads.

Some people on the website debate politics like me, some people just post fabricated lies because they can't debate and/or accept fact based reality, some people just act like a total jerk off and post childish nonsense and stupidity, which would be you.

If you want to keep on making a fool of yourself go ahead, I'm just letting you know you look stupid AF stalking me on all my threads and spamming childish non-sense that is not even about politics.

I don't give a fuck if you come in here and make a total fool of yourself again.
It makes you look stupid to stalk me and post childish nonsense about nothing in all my threads.

Some people on the website debate politics like me, some people just post fabricated lies because they can't debate and/or accept fact based reality, some people just act like a total jerk off and post childish nonsense and stupidity, which would be you.

If you want to keep on making a fool of yourself go ahead, I'm just letting you know you look stupid AF stalking me on all my threads and spamming childish non-sense that is not even about politics.
geezus ok stop your crying.....and when you post the same old shit you are not debating....you are just putting the same shit up in every thread.....stalking you...lol...now thats funny,at least you may have a sense of humor...knowing you, you probably are the same way with any jokes you tell....the same one over and over....

Forum List

Back