Trump Controls the GOP and they must do Whatever he Wants

Trump has complete control of the GOP and they must do what he wants, and they must not question all his serious crimes with overwhelming evidence of trump guilt.

Trump has obtained complete control and power over the Republican party by having 100% absolute control over all republican voters. These people will believe any lie Trump feeds them and they will do whatever Trump tells them to do.

If any Republican questions Trump or denounces Trump's numerous crimes or lies, they get "primaried" and lose their seat.
Republicans only care about their jobs and power, therefore they are too scared to ever question Trump. Republicans do not care about America at all, they only care about their party and their power so they will never risk losing their power and influence by questioning Trump.

Flip Floppers Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham tried to "jump ship" after the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, but Graham was attacked in the airport and quickly came crawling back with his tail between his legs. Kissinger, Cheney and a few others actually had the Patriotism to be honest and truthful and they got "primaried" and lost.

If Trump loses in 2024, and Republicans lose more Congressional races that they should not be losing, like in 2022 midterms, the whole entire shit show will come crashing down. And the party will go down in flames badly fighting amongst themselves and imploding, with Trump to go to prison for all his crimes that he won't be pardoned from with Biden as President.
If he did things would be totally different. You are an idiot.

TB; You have former pres. Trump built up to be Big Daddy Jehovah Himself! If the RNC wants former pres. Trump as their candidate they will make SURE he gets the nod, if not then they will 'BUMP TRUMP'!!! There is precious little difference between the DNC/RNC there really isn't. In the below vid one can see how our Libertarian Party USA members, independent Libertarian minded folks, 3RD parties including some GREENS & even many Democrat/Republican folks which backed congressman Ron Paul for POTUS watched the corrupt RNC pull Ron Paul's delegates;(make SURE to read the COMMENTS).

On a side note the Green party out of frustration/anger over the DNC having their presidential candidate(Jill Stein) arrested came over to help us Libertarians in verifying voters & go door to door with us. The Greens(back then anyways) had some pretty decent & sincere folks in their ranks, like once they realized that us Libertarians were not the SS Totenkopfverbande we actually got along great despite our ideological differences!

I was active in both Ron Paul's 2008 & 2012 bids for the POTUS & believe me that RNC is just as corrupt as their twins over in the DNC. That's WHY many Americans call the RNC/DNC the "RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Read the below links to see what I mean about what the RNC did to us & Ron Paul;

*** Ron Paul - Wikipedia

The truth of the matter;

I hope the above @ least somewhat clarifies what Americans are facing with the corrupted RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP).

If ya need to chill out a little get a laugh off these cute lil weirdos below!

Trump has complete control of the GOP and they must do what he wants, and they must not question all his serious crimes with overwhelming evidence of trump guilt.

Trump has obtained complete control and power over the Republican party by having 100% absolute control over all republican voters. These people will believe any lie Trump feeds them and they will do whatever Trump tells them to do.

If any Republican questions Trump or denounces Trump's numerous crimes or lies, they get "primaried" and lose their seat.
Republicans only care about their jobs and power, therefore they are too scared to ever question Trump. Republicans do not care about America at all, they only care about their party and their power so they will never risk losing their power and influence by questioning Trump.

Flip Floppers Ted Cruz and Lindsey Graham tried to "jump ship" after the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection, but Graham was attacked in the airport and quickly came crawling back with his tail between his legs. Kissinger, Cheney and a few others actually had the Patriotism to be honest and truthful and they got "primaried" and lost.

If Trump loses in 2024, and Republicans lose more Congressional races that they should not be losing, like in 2022 midterms, the whole entire shit show will come crashing down. And the party will go down in flames badly fighting amongst themselves and imploding, with Trump to go to prison for all his crimes that he won't be pardoned from with Biden as President.
Even when they lose, the deluded MAGAts will have a choke hold on primaries.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, we have the most corrupt perverted president ever right now owned by China and people ignore it.

I agree.
Trump has these people totally brainwashed and they are 100% devoted to him. These people lives literally revolve around going to Trump rallies and following everything Trump because they are pathetic losers. They need Trump and they need Trump to tell them the lies they want to hear to stay loyal and excuse/overlook all his crimes and corruption.

Anybody that opposes Trump loses in the end, because Trumpers will vote against all who question Mein Fuhrer.
This could backfire if Biden crushes Trump again and the majority of Americans grow tired of all of Trump's lies and corruption and crimes, then all hell will break loose in the GOP and they will Burn down the House. It will be ugly too, Jan 6th Insurrection type ugly.

I agree.
Trump has these people totally brainwashed and they are 100% devoted to him. These people lives literally revolve around going to Trump rallies and following everything Trump because they are pathetic losers. They need Trump and they need Trump to tell them the lies they want to hear to stay loyal and excuse/overlook all his crimes and corruption.

Anybody that opposes Trump loses in the end, because Trumpers will vote against all who question Mein Fuhrer.
This could backfire if Biden crushes Trump again and the majority of Americans grow tired of all of Trump's lies and corruption, then all hell will break loose in the party and they will Burn down the House.
Biden did not crush Trump even with the illegal results we are supposed to believe. If that is the case Trump crushed Killary. Correct?

I know you hate it when I expose your beloved GOP, I know you hate to hold your beloved GOP accountable for their crimes, corruption, and failure, and debt.

Yes, I am sure the GOP comes to this site to see what you've posted so they can go to confession and atone for the sins they've committed in your eyes.

Love the "facts" from the OP. Except there aren't any.

more diverting
You started talking about monopoly because you can;t address the underlying issues of the threads

You are a little child, first you divert and start talking about monopoly, then you complain that we are talking about monopoly???
That's Dresden level stupid for ya.

Why are you even here if you can't debate the OP?? Then you cry about something that you started talking about??
you didnt talk about monopoly did ya?.....keep taking that speed.....

you didnt talk about monopoly did ya?.....keep taking that speed.....
you didn't respond to the OP did ya?... keep diverting and avoiding accountability....

You bring up monopoly, then try to cry about monopoly. I don't get it. You're an idiot.

you didn't respond to the OP did ya?... keep diverting and avoiding accountability....

You bring up monopoly, then try to cry about monopoly. I don't get it. You're an idiot.
and yet you have been called an idiot by how many people in this thread and your other threads?.....banker 20 x harry 1x....you win.....

and yet you have been called an idiot by how many people in this thread and your other threads?.....banker 20 x harry 1x....you win.....
ahh yea ok
A bunch of trash Trump supporters are talking shit. wow.

You are a total joke. Literally an absolute joke

ahh yea ok
A bunch of trash Trump supporters are talking shit. wow.

You are a total joke. Literally an absolute joke
well i dont see any of your liberal friends coming to defend your slimy ass.....there is a reason for that....because many of them think you are an obsessive joke yourself....

well i dont see any of your liberal friends coming to defend your slimy ass.....there is a reason for that....because many of them think you are an obsessive joke yourself....
Says one of the biggest phony jokes on the board

What are you even doing on this forum, you don't even debate poltics at all, you have yet to make 1 single valid point ever. Worse still I have completely mentally broken you and you follow me around and post childish nonsense in all of my threads.

You are a pathetic loser.

Says one of the biggest phony jokes on the board

What are you even doing on this forum, you don't even debate poltics at all, you have yet to make 1 single valid point ever. Worse still I have completely mentally broken you and you follow me around and post childish nonsense in all of my threads.

You are a pathetic loser.
i make a valid point every time i post.....you are a die hard democrat who does nothing but back them without ever questioning what they tell you....talk about a pathetic loser....look in the mirror dumbass...

i make a valid point every time i post.....you are a die hard democrat who does nothing but back them without ever questioning what they tell you....talk about a pathetic loser....look in the mirror dumbass...
You have made like 20 posts in this thread, yet have not addressed the OP or even discussed politics at all, you are a little child that is a waste of time and spends you time crying and posting stupidity.

Get back to me when you can actually debate politics, which you can't do.
Carry on child, post your childish stupidity, and continue to look even more stupid.

Why are you even here, you never post about politics, only childish stupidity that makes you look stupid.

Forum List

Back