Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.
He is a disloyal PUNK who had no business being in the position he was,Trump is draining the deep state swamp and I love it! One less military leader who was disloyal and working AGAINST American interests for his OWN interests...No one attacked us snowflake,your candidate was just a SHIT candidate,who lied every time she opened her mouth,didn't give a shit about middle America and failed to listen to her TWO TERM former president husband!
Do you ever notice how none of your posts ever contain facts!
/----/ "Do you ever notice how none of your posts ever contain facts!"
Odium's post contained plenty of facts, but you couldn't refute any of them.
Fact 1: He is a disloyal PUNK who had no business being in the position he was,
Fact 2: Trump is draining the deep state swamp and I love it!
Fact 3: One less military leader who was disloyal and working AGAINST American interests for his OWN interests...
Fact 4: No one attacked us snowflake,
Fact 5: your candidate was just a SHIT candidate,who lied every time she opened her mouth,didn't give a shit about middle America
Fact 6: and failed to listen to her TWO TERM former president husband!

You list 7 things as facts that have not a single bit of objective reality to them, making them nothing but opinions.
/——/ The prove them wrong. Calling them opinion is not how you refute them.

That is just it, they cannot be refuted as they are just opinions.

Just look at number 1.

Fact 1: He is a disloyal PUNK who had no business being in the position he was,

You consider him disloyal because he was not a yes man, he voiced his view. To me he is loyal for those very reasons. Yes men are the least loyal people alive.
What is punk and how is a punk determined objectively, as in devoid of emotion? It cannot be done as it has no real meaning and is a term of emotion.

"No business being in the position"...he had impeccable credentials for being in that position, he was eminently qualified for that position based upon his knowledge and experience. But your opinion is hat he was not, even though there is no factual basis for such an opinion, you still hold it.

The rest of your points are equally full of emotion and devoid of an actual fact.

It is interesting to see how the same people that whine about kneeling football player disrespecting the military attack military members mercilessly when they do not walk in lock step with the POTUS.

LINK????????

What a good little Progressive child you are!!!!

Hey little statist buddy, how have you been? It has been a few days since you humped my leg begging for attention.

You never met a Prog you wouldn't defend Komrade.

It is interesting to see how the same people that whine about kneeling football player disrespecting the military attack military members mercilessly when they do not walk in lock step with the POTUS.

LINK????????

Hey little statist buddy, how have you been? It has been a few days since you humped my leg begging for attention.

If only I had defended someone you might have a point. But sadly the only point you have is on the top of your head :290968001256257790-final:

Really? I only see Trump’s haters acting like he’s a dictator. All the fucking time they display their ignorance by calling him a dictator, despot, authoritarian, fascist, etc.

Yeah that's what happens then the President does nothing but praise dictators and makes comments like it would be nice to be able to serve for life like Xi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Funny how that works huh?
Obama praises China – Jason Pye

Barack Obama praises Xi Junping despite differing ideas but warns him on human rights record | Daily Mail Online

Obama praises genocidal South African leader who promotes mass murder of whites

Obama: Gee, it would be easier to be President of China

LMAO... you think those are the same as what I just said?

You posted 4 links from an 8 year presidency. I could post 20 from less than 2 years of Trump.
I could probably post a lot more, but Google filters out anything embarrassing to Democrats.

So now it's only a question of who praised foreign dictators more.

Right... Obama didn't praise them the same way Trump does. Then when Trump gets busted, he just comes out after the fact and says he was only joking. :rolleyes:

"Busted" for what?

If only I had defended someone you might have a point. But sadly the only point you have is on the top of your head :290968001256257790-final:

You've been defending the flag pissers.

You've been defending the flag pissers.

lying bastard. you are pathetic.

Have any of you folks figured out that McRaven retired from the Navy 4 years ago on 1 Sep. 2014? I think that was during maobamas term. He wasn't participating in this commission thing as an operational officer.

Yes I knew that from the beginning... but he was still helping advise on a military board for the government, which is also what a lot of retired intel guys do, and why they continue to hold their security clearances post retirement.

This still is a negative affect to the military and intel communities.
Allowing traitors to have security clearances also has a negative affect to the military and intel communities.

You poor kid, if only you were half intelligent as you think you are.

me being only half intelligent as I think I am still makes me twice as intelligent as you!

me being only half intelligent as I think I am still makes me twice as intelligent as you!

Oh look.....sweetie, we cross?

Trump is a President and single branch in a democracy. You guys act like he is a monarch or dictator.

Really? I only see Trump’s haters acting like he’s a dictator. All the fucking time they display their ignorance by calling him a dictator, despot, authoritarian, fascist, etc.

Yeah that's what happens then the President does nothing but praise dictators and makes comments like it would be nice to be able to serve for life like Xi. :abgg2q.jpg:

Barack Obama praises Xi Junping despite differing ideas but warns him on human rights record | Daily Mail Online

Don’t forget Castro.

You posted 4 links from an 8 year presidency. I could post 20 from less than 2 years of Trump.
I could probably post a lot more, but Google filters out anything embarrassing to Democrats.

Right... Obama didn't praise them the same way Trump does. Then when Trump gets busted, he just comes out after the fact and says he was only joking. :rolleyes:

So now it matters HOW the dictator’s were praised. Interesting of you to tweak the perimeters of your intolerance to get around the fact Obama made some of the same mistakes Trump did.

In case you don’t understand what I’m getting at, that makes you a hypocrite.

Can you admit it? I admit I’m sometimes a hypocrite, as are pretty much all humans.

So now it matters HOW the dictator’s were praised. Interesting of you to tweak the perimeters of your intolerance to get around the fact Obama made some of the same mistakes Trump did.

Can you admit it? I admit I’m sometimes a hypocrite, as are pretty much all humans.

Yes... it makes a huge difference. There is a difference between saying someone was courteous and willing to listen, to saying things like Trump did when he praised how people stood up and cheered for Jong Un, or how in China Xi gets to stay in power for as long as he wants for life. Trump WANTS to be a dictator. That's why he demands the obedience and loyalty over people doing their jobs for the country.

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

His resignation was first reported by Defense News on Thursday."

Bin Laden raid commander resigns from Pentagon board after criticizing Trump
He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.
#1 He was never a soldier

#2 He was already retired thus a civilian now

#3 Never fails to have the INCEL Alt-Righties denigrate the military

Yes... it makes a huge difference. There is a difference between saying someone was courteous and willing to listen, to saying things like Trump did when he praised how people stood up and cheered for Jong Un, or how in China Xi gets to stay in power for as long as he wants for life. Trump WANTS to be a dictator. That's why he demands the obedience and loyalty over people doing their jobs for the country.

So you can’t admit it. How disappointing. Yet another person who refuses to acknowledge the truth about themselves even when it’s staring them in the face, and even to someone who doesn’t know you and will never meet you. At least you’re not alone in this regard.

I hate that Michael Jackson was a filthy pedophile bc he is the person responsible for a really great quote we should all take to heart: “If you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make the change.” We are ALL guilty of acting in ways that contradict our beliefs.

Forum List

Back