Trump Continues To Push Some of the BEST People Out of the DoD

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

His resignation was first reported by Defense News on Thursday."

Bin Laden raid commander resigns from Pentagon board after criticizing Trump

was 'mcraven' the guy that pulled the trigger on 'bin laden' or was 'mcraven' sitting in some chair in the 'philipines' watching on some camera as Rob O'Neil from Montana pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into ' bin laden' which killed 'bin laden' ?? 'mcraven' is a 'democrat' and is one of 'mrobamas' boys so i am not impressed or do i care what 'mcraven' says or does Lew .

was 'mcraven' the guy that pulled the trigger on 'bin laden' or was 'mcraven' sitting in some chair in the 'philipines' watching on some camera as Rob O'Neil from Montana pulled the trigger that sent the bullets into ' bin laden' which killed 'bin laden' ?? 'mcraven' is a 'democrat' and is one of 'mrobamas' boys so i am not impressed or do i care what 'mcraven' says or does Lew .

McRaven dedicated 37 years of his life to serve his country and was a Navy Seal.

William H. McRaven

McRaven is now gone, and rumors are Mattis will follow soon. Trump's actions before were just appalling and embarrassing, now they are actually dangerous and affecting the military intelligence and guidance of the U.S. The U.S. needs past leaders in the military to teach the younger guys what to do... and we are losing those patriots.

"Retired Adm. William "Bill" McRaven, who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden, resigned from his post on the Pentagon's Defense Innovation Board last month, just days after he publicly criticized President Donald Trump, the Pentagon confirmed Thursday.

"I can confirm that Admiral (ret) William H. McRaven resigned from the Defense Innovation Board, effective August 20, 2018,” Heather Babb, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, told ABC News on Thursday. "The Department appreciates his service and contribution on the board."

The Defense Innovation Board is an independent advisory committee to the Pentagon specializing in issues related to technology and innovation.

He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.

The man has two Bronze stars, I do not think you rate to question his military background since you clearly never served.

And please provide a copy of his voter registration card showing that he is a Dem

McRaven dedicated 37 years of his life to serve his country and was a Navy Seal.

William H. McRaven
------------------------------------- and he got paid every FRIDAY for the job that he begged / volunteered to do . Lew .

He resigned because he can't be a loyal soldier...fuck him...TRUMP didn't push anyone out,this SNOWFLAKE left on his own accord...Mattis SUPPOSEDLY is on his way out because he and Trump butt heads on Trump's policies for foreign policy and a few other things....shit happens. Why would you keep someone you don't agree with when YOU are the boss? Personally I like Mattis and I think he has kept us out of a few major incidents with his calm head but Trump is the boss so what he says goes....wonder who will be his next SOD.

Did you really just ask why a boss would not want anyone but yes men advising them?

Perhaps so you do not get trapped into group think, which is dangerous and counter productive.

A true leader is not threatened by those who disagree with them, but then again that is why you called Trump a boss and not a leader. Anyone can be a boss, only some know how to lead

William H. McRaven
------------------------------------- and he got paid every FRIDAY for the job that he begged / volunteered to do . Lew .

Actually, no he got paid every other Friday.

You statist are just some lowlife pieces of shit some days.

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.

William H. McRaven

Are you trying to argue that people in the military don't deserve to get paid? WTF?

'mcraven' probably doing same as 'mrobama' on the night of the 'bin laden' killing . See photo , see the sunken down 'mrobama' that should be in a high chair . 'mecraven' probably looked similar as he waatched the killing from the Philipines . --- Situation Room (photograph) - Wikipedia ---

He gave Trump a chance to show he could be a leader, Trump failed over and over. Leaders don't accept responsibility only for success and then blame others for failures. Leaders don't stand next to the leader of another country that attacked us and take their side over his own people.

It's a sad state of affairs when we have citizens in our country, that one minute attack "kneelers" far saying they are disrespecting our military, and then the next minute call our military heroes partisan deep state pieces of trash the next. I'm not sure if some of Trump's supporters understand how stupid that looks. For a President that claims to be such a military supporter, he sure doesn't have many leaders from the military who support him back.
He is a disloyal PUNK who had no business being in the position he was,Trump is draining the deep state swamp and I love it! One less military leader who was disloyal and working AGAINST American interests for his OWN interests...No one attacked us snowflake,your candidate was just a SHIT candidate,who lied every time she opened her mouth,didn't give a shit about middle America and failed to listen to her TWO TERM former president husband!

William H. McRaven

Are you trying to argue that people in the military don't deserve to get paid? WTF?
---------------------- he got PAID by Taxpayers for doing his job that he begged to do or volunteered to do . That being said , whats WRONG with YOU Lew , eh ??

He is a disloyal PUNK who had no business being in the position he was,Trump is draining the deep state swamp and I love it! One less military leader who was disloyal and working AGAINST American interests for his OWN interests...No one attacked us snowflake,your candidate was just a SHIT candidate,who lied every time she opened her mouth,didn't give a shit about middle America and failed to listen to her TWO TERM former president husband!

No he just finally realized whatever he said or did would not matter because Trump is going to do what Trump wants to do regardless of whether it was the right thing to do or not.

It is going to take several years after Trump is out of office for the military to build back up leaders in positions that know what they are doing.

No he just finally realized whatever he said or did would not matter because Trump is going to do what Trump wants to do regardless of whether it was the right thing to do or not.

It is going to take several years after Trump is out of office for the military to build back up leaders in positions that know what they are doing.
Bullshit. He is NOT the President he is an officer who takes orders from the President. Maybe he should run for office if he doesn't like how things are done...I wonder did he whine this much when Obama went on his bow and apologize tour of the world? Trump loves our military and he expects loyalty and so do the American people.

point is that 'mcraven' is no big deal , he did his job and got paid for 37 years i guess GGator. What more can a man expect eh ?? You guys need your designated lefty hero's i guess GGator and Lew .

William H. McRaven

---------------------- he got PAID by Taxpayers for doing his job that he begged to do or volunteered to do . That being said , whats WRONG with YOU Lew , eh ??

It's the military, not the fucking grocery store. :abgg2q.jpg:

You do your job as long as you think it is the right thing to do. You don't do something in the military if you feel it is an unlawful order. Trump doesn't know or understand the military... at all. McRaven no longer wanted to work for a man that was trying to ruin and endanger the military, let alone be a horrible leader.

What do you think are the best qualities in a great leader?

Bullshit. He is NOT the President he is an officer who takes orders from the President. Maybe he should run for office if he doesn't like how things are done...I wonder did he whine this much when Obama went on his bow and apologize tour of the world? Trump loves our military and he expects loyalty and so do the American people.

It doesn't matter if someone is the President... if they make an unlawful order and make decisions that are half-cocked and put people in danger, they can be refused. Trump doesn't know shit about military or diplomacy, and he has now shown he doesn't want to listen to those that do know. Would you work for a boss that was ruining the company, showed you no respect, and was putting your co-workers in danger?

mcraven is bound by law to follow the orders of the President Trump and 'CiC; Lew .

Forum List

Back