Trump is the "Predominate" Personality in American History

Sorry bout that,

1. That is why he is attacked from all sides.
  2. They envie him.
  3. He barely gets support from the party he was elected.
  4. Bunch of mice.
  5. Just trying to keep their heads down.
  6. He still keeps chugging along with or without their support!
  7. He will be best President ever, with best impact on America, from day one of America.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It just shows that a business man is better for America than a Politician.
More things have been done for America by Trump in less than two years than the last four presidents combined.

Trump may not be perfect, but when it comes to getting things done, he's the closest there is.

In this election, I hope people ask themselves the simple Regain like question: Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

And if you vote Democrat in midterms, what are you voting against? The lowest unemployment rate recorded for minorities? The highest median income in history? The highest stock market prices in history? More jobs than workers? An 18 year high in consumer and corporate confidence? The lowest overall unemployment in 18 years? The highest small business confidence in over 40 years? What?????

When was the last time we had a President with these accomplishments in our lifetime? Clinton had the tech bubble supporting him. DumBama had the phony money pumped into the stock market by the feds to help him out. Bush had the housing bubble to take credit for his economy. Trump doesn't have any of those things. He did it without any bubble at all.

First, I would like to say back in 2016, I didn't think Trump would "pull off" these feats. Not that, I didn't like the guy or anything. I just thought he was only "there" for the sake, he just wanted to "be there". Yes, I had doubts about what his policies he was running on and he was just "one of the guys". The guys who just wanted to be POTUS for the sake for another reason to put on his lifetime resume. But it took me until after the 2016 Election, to see who he was..and not what the media has been portraying him to be. I voted for Trump. But not because, I agreed to some of his policies. I voted him because, I didn't want "Crooked Hillary" to be the next POTUS. (And I am glad she isn't our President.)

Secondly, I will vote for Trump again....in 2020! Regardless, who he is up against. Because, he can "pull it off" no matter what the news media portrays him. (They will continue no matter what, to "go against the grain". No matter what he has done during his first term.)

Whatever you think of him, there is no doubt about it.

Trump is the absolute "Giant" of America, bar none.
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... where do they find these Trump Ass-Kissers?

If The Creature comes to a sudden stop, ya'll are gonna have a gooey, smelly brown stain on your noses.

Disgusting.

Time for Mueller to let a little hot air out of that windbag.

A narcissistic, unstable, crying, lying, lewd, crude, boorish, ignorant, arrogant, amoral Creature channeling the Ghost of Benito Mussolini.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch... where do they find these Trump Ass-Kissers?

If The Creature comes to a sudden stop, ya'll are gonna have a gooey, smelly brown stain on your noses.

Disgusting.

You really are a ditz. You have no idea what I'm talking about. Can you name anyone, however limited your grasp of history may be, who has been a greater personality or who has so dominated public discourse in America?

I hate dealing with idiot hacks!

First, I would like to say back in 2016, I didn't think Trump would "pull off" these feats. Not that, I didn't like the guy or anything. I just thought he was only "there" for the sake, he just wanted to "be there". Yes, I had doubts about what his policies he was running on and he was just "one of the guys". The guys who just wanted to be POTUS for the sake for another reason to put on his lifetime resume. But it took me until after the 2016 Election, to see who he was..and not what the media has been portraying him to be. I voted for Trump. But not because, I agreed to some of his policies. I voted him because, I didn't want "Crooked Hillary" to be the next POTUS. (And I am glad she isn't our President.)

Secondly, I will vote for Trump again....in 2020! Regardless, who he is up against. Because, he can "pull it off" no matter what the news media portrays him. (They will continue no matter what, to "go against the grain". No matter what he has done during his first term.)

First off, welcome to USMB.

Trump talks about politics like people do at work, family doings, at the bar. Unlike most other politicians, you know what Trump is thinking--not what his speech writer is thinking.

Trump is a funny guy. When was the last time you heard a President make a joke on the whim? They hire comedians to make their jokes. Trump thinks of them on his own.

I didn't vote for him in the primaries, but like you and most other people, we just wanted to keep Broom Hilda out of the White House. It worked, and now most Americans are benefiting from it. He even surprised me to be quite honest. He's doing the best job for this country I've ever seen.

Trump may not be perfect, but when it comes to getting things done, he's the closest there is.

In this election, I hope people ask themselves the simple Regain like question: Are you better off today than you were two years ago?

And if you vote Democrat in midterms, what are you voting against? The lowest unemployment rate recorded for minorities? The highest median income in history? The highest stock market prices in history? More jobs than workers? An 18 year high in consumer and corporate confidence? The lowest overall unemployment in 18 years? The highest small business confidence in over 40 years? What?????

When was the last time we had a President with these accomplishments in our lifetime? Clinton had the tech bubble supporting him. DumBama had the phony money pumped into the stock market by the feds to help him out. Bush had the housing bubble to take credit for his economy. Trump doesn't have any of those things. He did it without any bubble at all.

He did it with an $800 billion dollar deficit. When the government pumps $800 billion more into the economy than it takes it, that’s a HUGE goose to the economy.

And it’s ALL on borrowed funds.

Disgusting.

A narcissistic, unstable, crying, lying, lewd, crude, boorish, ignorant, arrogant, amoral Creature channeling the Ghost of Benito Mussolini.

Most of the posters gushing over Trump in this thread are Russians paid to post slavering praise for the orange shitstain.

Disgusting.

Most of the posters gushing over Trump in this thread are Russians paid to post slavering praise for the orange shitstain.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

He did it with an $800 billion dollar deficit. When the government pumps $800 billion more into the economy than it takes it, that’s a HUGE goose to the economy.

And it’s ALL on borrowed funds.

Really? And just where did that 800 billion go? Better still, DumBama spent 800 billion too for the economy. Who has the record of money better spent?

Forum List

Back