tRump continues to be a deplorable monster when it comes to his attitude of tragedy in Pittsburgh.

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

source: vox .com

Truuuummmpppp!

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the kind of thread and OP we absolutely do not need. It simply creates more hate, more fighting, more division.
Are you insane? This forum is full up of despicable hatemongering from Trump supporters - this thread and OP are NOT the problem!

I'm a supporter of The President and I'm not ashamed to admit I hate, truly hate.

Dryer lint
Warm beer
People who drive slow in the fast lane
Soap scum on the shower glass
Waking up early on a day off
The fact in have to dust every other day
Aphids in the garden
My inevitable mortality

I'm pretty good with everything else.

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

Trump tried to teach you that Israel has a right to exist and shows at least tolerance when his daughter married into the Jewish faith. I suppose you have a response to that which is as hateful as your quoted post.
Pssst. Melania is a Jew too, oh, my. Her favorite wine, "But Donald I wanted to go to Monte Carlo"..

Melania is a Catholic, you incredible dumbass!
She has to be Jew she sells Jewelry.

It figure that only you could top your own stupidity.

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

If I could rate this winner 100x over, I would!

And for all of the assholes agreeing with our pathetic ‘leader,’ FOUR COPS were shot trying to apprehend this scum!! Security guards would likely have fared no better!! You are STUPID as well as CRUEL!

He knew the cops were coming. If there had been security guards, he might not have even tried!

If I could rate this winner 100x over, I would!

And for all of the assholes agreeing with our pathetic ‘leader,’ FOUR COPS were shot trying to apprehend this scum!! Security guards would likely have fared no better!! You are STUPID as well as CRUEL!
Just another Trump hater.

So you oppose protecting yourself?
Three armed cops wounded. Yep....lack of an armed guard made all the difference.
He never would have gotten close to us real Israeli Jews.

Those American pretenders don't have a chance.
YOU ARE A ****!

KUNT KUNT KUNT!
Pulling out the heavy socks, I see. Special occasions only.

We real Israeli Jews laugh at you pretenders. :)

So Trump is encouraging people to defend themselves so tragedies like this don't happen.... and you hate him for it? Doesn't this make you the monster?
Ridiculous and there is no use at defending your so-called president's act of giving a free pass to uncivilized and so-called white nationalist domestic terrorist with the appeared DNA of a cock roach. Therefore, deal with the reality of it all instead of projecting and playing that squalid victims card. This is because it is your so-called president who has a contract with the devil on his soul that must be paid, and at being his fault for this uncivilized and bloody disgrace. Your darling Russian puppet 45 and anti-American conspiring GOPer cronie is not my president but a traitor's so-called president.

So Trump is encouraging people to defend themselves so tragedies like this don't happen.... and you hate him for it? Doesn't this make you the monster?
Ridiculous and there is no use at defending your so-called president's act of giving a free pass to uncivilized and so-called white nationalist domestic terrorist with the appeared DNA of a cock roach. Therefore, deal with the reality of it all instead of projecting and playing that squalid victims card. This is because it is your so-called president who has a contract with the devil on his soul that must be paid, and at being his fault for this uncivilized and bloody disgrace. Your darling Russian puppet 45 and anti-American conspiring GOPer cronie is not my president but a traitor's so-called president.
TO: FBI

We have another Robert Bowers on our hands.

POINT A.
Well I will admit that Bowers is a anti-Semitic terrorist, INTERESTING that the most anti-Semitic government & anti-Semitic country of "White peoples" right now is probably POLAND, which has never been particularly violent, or particularly anti-Semitic, etc. etc.

Point B.
There's some worse shooters which aren't White Nationalists, look at Paddock who shot up the Jason Aldean Country Music concert, or Omar Manteen a Muslim shooters in Orlando, NEITHER are obviously White Nationalists, and are the 2 biggest killers of mass shooters of the recent era.

Point C.
Every Russian puppet puts stricter, and stricter sanctions upon Russia, no????????

If anything Trumpkins done everything for Bibi NuttyYAHOO, including this "PROTECTION" stuff, because Israel has a ton of armed people EVERYWHERE including Teachers like Trumpkins supported.

Plus, Trumpkins has increased aid & reunitified Jerusalem for Jews like BIBI.

The sentiments of this thread need to be widely disseminated. It is very important that white Americans know exactly what kind of genocide democrats have planned for them.

Americans as of LATE basically ALL HATE Anglo-Saxons, and MOST don't even know it.

Bowers = Anglo-Saxon surname.

Paddock = Anglo Saxon surname.

Roof = Anglo Saxon surname.

Fields = Anglo Saxons.
tRump nor his intellectually deficient and uncivilized brainwashed cult followers would not know what a Anglo Saxon is if their minute and miserable lives depended upon it. This is especially after reading the results of their own ancestry DNA results.

Trumpkins = Saxon father.

Hillary = Anglo-Saxon.

Obama = Anglo-Saxon mother.

W. Bush = Anglo-Saxon.

Cheney = Anglo-Saxon.

Elizabeth Warren = Anglo - Saxon.

Bill Clinton = Anglo - Saxon tribes.

You should rent in Chinatown.

What's that supposed to mean?

Maybe if your put on your pink vagina hat and scream at the sky it will help?
At being a visiting scholar of tRump's crooked U, I can understand your perceived problem.

304 - 227. Why are you still crying because your bitch lost?

Forum List

Back