tRump continues to be a deplorable monster when it comes to his attitude of tragedy in Pittsburgh.

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

source: vox .com

The TDS is strong with you:

"a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul"

Who, pray tell, is your president then?

View attachment 225212
View attachment 225214
View attachment 225215

Is that Bowers, or Weinstein BOTH could be brothers, Holy f*cking sh(t.

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

Trump tried to teach you that Israel has a right to exist and shows at least tolerance when his daughter married into the Jewish faith. I suppose you have a response to that which is as hateful as your quoted post.
Pssst. Melania is a Jew too, oh, my. Her favorite wine, "But Donald I wanted to go to Monte Carlo"..

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

The TDS is strong with you:

"a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul"

Who, pray tell, is your president then?

View attachment 225212
View attachment 225214
View attachment 225215
Never could stand a lazy man that never shaves..

Notice that A STRONG disproportionate amount of mass-shooters are really ugly, look at this guys Mug, looks like a Bull-dogs Arse.

But, it does in fact fit with genetic theory, people with good genes tend to be more successful, intelligent, better looking, more controlled, and there's the EXACT OPPOSITE like pug Arse BOWERS.
Don't kid yourself. You are just as backward and racist as he is.

You two are two peas in a pod.

You two might be brothers from another mother. Maybe the same daddy?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Notice that A STRONG disproportionate amount of mass-shooters are really ugly, look at this guys Mug, looks like a Bull-dogs Arse.

But, it does in fact fit with genetic theory, people with good genes tend to be more successful, intelligent, better looking, more controlled, and there's the EXACT OPPOSITE like pug Arse BOWERS.
Don't kid yourself. You are just as backward and racist as he is.

You two are two peas in a pod.

You two might be brothers from another mother. Maybe the same daddy?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Eastern Europe, and Southern Europe have A LOT of racists, FAR MORE than the USA, and few of these problems of Berserk "LOOTING & SHOOTING"???????????

Notice that most of the mass-shooters, serial killers, genocides, and ANTIFA / Anti-Racist ALL COME from "Anglo-Saxon" based countries.???????????

Bowers is in fact a Anglo-Saxon origins name, so is Paddock, so is Roof, so is Fields, so why blame all racists, just because Anglo-Saxons are a PROBLEM POPULATION?

Yes, Ulster Irish are basically just Anglo-Saxons who settled Ireland to kill Irish.

Yes, therefor a massive majority of "White Americans" are from such Anglo-Saxon heritages.

My guess is between Germany, England, Lowland Scots, Ulster Irish & the USA, make up approx 80% of ALL WHITE based mass shooters, serial killers, or genocides.

This is the kind of thread and OP we absolutely do not need. It simply creates more hate, more fighting, more division.

Trump tried to teach you that Israel has a right to exist and shows at least tolerance when his daughter married into the Jewish faith. I suppose you have a response to that which is as hateful as your quoted post.
Pssst. Melania is a Jew too, oh, my. Her favorite wine, "But Donald I wanted to go to Monte Carlo"..
So is Ivanka.

Never Again.

Go read another article asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.
I made the mistake of marrying a Catholic...

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.
Nice. Follow that Pope.

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.

My family made a MISTAKE as "CATHOLICS" mostly Polish & a little Irish as coming to this COUNTRY of Anglo-Saxons.

This country is not so great.

There is a ton more White, Black, Latino, etc. etc. kinds of violence than in White Catholic nations in Europe such as Poland, or Ireland now-a-days.
'
This also manifests in Anglo-Saxon shooters like Bowers, Paddock, Roof, Fields, etc. etc.

I don't think this is a particularly safe, or stable country ANYMORE.

Poland's had a ton more problems, and quite frankly YOU Anglo-Saxons seem like a bunch of shoot-em up maniacs compared to Polish Catholics.

You might look down on us "Catholic Poles" personally I look down on you "Anglo-Saxon Protestants" LIKE BOWERS, like Paddock, like Roof, like Fields, man talk about trash.

It was a gun free zone......lives could have been saved or the attack prevented in the first place had they allowed armed citizens to carry their guns in the place...he is right, again....

Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting apparently took place in another gun-free zone - Crime Prevention Research Center

the question about this incredibly horrible tragedy is: why someplace such as a Synagogue doesn’t allow parishioners to carry permitted concealed handguns? Apparently, during high holidays, the Synagogue has security present, but why not allow people to be protected quickly during the rest of the year.

The synagogue had run security drills, but the issue of financial limitations wouldn’t have been a big concern if they had allowed permitted concealed handguns. From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.

My family made a MISTAKE as "CATHOLICS" mostly Polish & a little Irish as coming to this COUNTRY of Anglo-Saxons.

There is a ton more White, Black, Latino, etc. etc. kinds of violence than in White Catholic nations in Europe such as Poland, or Ireland now-a-days.
'
This also manifests in Anglo-Saxon shooters like Bowers, Paddock, Roof, Fields, etc. etc.

Poland's had a ton more problems, and quite frankly YOU Anglo-Saxons seem like a bunch of shoot-em up maniacs compared to Polish Catholics.

You might look down on us "Catholic Poles" personally I look down on you "Anglo-Saxon Protestants" LIKE BOWERS, like Paddock, like Roof, like Fields, man talk about trash.
I have no religion so I have no reason to kill anyone.

He is a Trump hater....and, moron, Trump's Daughter, son in law and grand children are Jewish......as is his good friend, the Prime Minister of Isreal....

It was a gun free zone......lives could have been saved or the attack prevented in the first place had they allowed armed citizens to carry their guns in the place...he is right, again....

Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting apparently took place in another gun-free zone - Crime Prevention Research Center

the question about this incredibly horrible tragedy is: why someplace such as a Synagogue doesn’t allow parishioners to carry permitted concealed handguns? Apparently, during high holidays, the Synagogue has security present, but why not allow people to be protected quickly during the rest of the year.

The synagogue had run security drills, but the issue of financial limitations wouldn’t have been a big concern if they had allowed permitted concealed handguns. From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
Thanks to the underwriters..

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.

'

Atheists murdered close to 100 million people around the world, in the modern era.....they are more dangerous than any religion...

'

Catch the next boat back unmolested alter boy

So is Ivanka.

Never Again.

'

Atheists murdered close to 100 million people around the world, in the modern era.....they are more dangerous than any religion...
Their ideology was their religion.

'

Catch the next boat back unmolested alter boy

Catholics were in the USA territories before Protestants had been.

As were Catholics instrumental in creating the USA, especially French, but not limited to the French.

No Catholics = No USA.

We don't want Looting shooting Anglo-Saxons like Bowers, Paddock, Fields, or Roof going NUTS, as Anglo - Saxons do.

Forum List

Back