tRump continues to be a deplorable monster when it comes to his attitude of tragedy in Pittsburgh.

Catholics were in the USA territories before Protestants had been.

As were Catholics instrumental in creating the USA, especially French, but not limited to the French.

No Catholics = No USA.

We don't want Looting shooting Anglo-Saxons like Bowers, Paddock, Fields, or Roof going NUTS, as Anglo - Saxons do.

The French were trappers, not settlers. Puritans and Quakers are not Catholic. You need a history lesson.

He said it could have been stopped with an armed security guard...........

He didn't bash the victims..........he gave a possible solution for the future..........Not that everyone can afford armed security at every place in the country.

Which is why honest citizens should carry firearms.

As were Catholics instrumental in creating the USA, especially French, but not limited to the French.

No Catholics = No USA.

We don't want Looting shooting Anglo-Saxons like Bowers, Paddock, Fields, or Roof going NUTS, as Anglo - Saxons do.

The French were trappers, not settlers. Puritans and Quakers are not Catholic. You need a history lesson.

Oh really??

A.) If the French had NO SETTLERS how come they're all over Upstate, NY, Upper New England, Eastern Canada portions in, and around Quebec (Montreal)

B.) The French support of Americans in the American Revolution, is what made this country, NOT ONLY directly but French support indirectly by fighting British efforts elsewhere did in fact fatigue the British both financially, and militarily to the point of not really GIVING a shiat about the American cause anymore.

The bottom-line though, is that SO MANY of these mass-shooters end up having Anglo-Saxon surnames, Bowers is just a long list of them, and yes as I keep mentioning Paddock, Roof, Fields, and well OTHERS.

I don't see any reason why people like Anglo-Saxons, or Ulster Irish (Basically just another Anglo-Saxon tribe) should get OFF the HOOK.

I mean people DO TAKE Notice at Black shennigans, or Hispanic shennigans, or Muslim shennigans.

But, then Anglo after Anglo mass-shooters like BOWERS too are some how NOT the Anglo problem, no it must be something else.

Anglos have ALWAYS been very violent by European norms, I can't say that I'm surprised that Bowers, and Paddock, Fields, and Roof all have Anglo surnames.

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

source: vox .com
Do you motherfuckers ever stop crying?

No Catholics = No USA.

Oh really??

A.) If the French had NO SETTLERS how come they're all over Upstate, NY, Upper New England, Eastern Canada portions in, and around Quebec (Montreal)

B.) The French support of Americans in the American Revolution, is what made this country, NOT ONLY directly but French support indirectly by fighting British efforts elsewhere did in fact fatigue the British both financially, and militarily to the point of not really GIVING a shiat about the American cause anymore.

The bottom-line though, is that SO MANY of these mass-shooters end up having Anglo-Saxon surnames, Bowers is just a long list of them, and yes as I keep mentioning Paddock, Roof, Fields, and well OTHERS.

I don't see any reason why people like Anglo-Saxons, or Ulster Irish (Basically just another Anglo-Saxon tribe) should get OFF the HOOK.

I mean people DO TAKE Notice at Black shennigans, or Hispanic shennigans, or Muslim shennigans.

But, then Anglo after Anglo mass-shooters like BOWERS too are some how NOT the Anglo problem, no it must be something else.

Anglos have ALWAYS been very violent by European norms, I can't say that I'm surprised that Bowers, and Paddock, Fields, and Roof all have Anglo surnames.

The French used the situation for their own purposes. We on the other hand saved Europe. Your welcome.

No Catholics = No USA.

Oh really??

The French used the situation for their own purposes. We on the other hand saved Europe. Your welcome.

Thank an "Anglo" for Liberating Auschwitz, WELL if ONLY Anglos had come to Poland's aid much earlier, that MAY HAVE been the truth, but NOPE, Stalin liberated Auschwitz.

If anything Thank an "Anglo" for Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam (Conferences). AKA the start of the Cold-War era.

NOW, here's the real deal.

Thank an Anglo for Mass-shooters like Bowers, Paddock, Roof, Fields, & others.

Thank an Anglo for looting, and shooting ON EVERY continent, and that's NOT ALL, then PUSHING WHite guilt galore, as if ALL WHITES should bow down into submission of guilt JUST because Anglos are frigging jerks & maniacs.

THANK an Anglo for Illegals, every single USA President who let them in was an Anglo.

Oh, I'm so frigging grateful, that I OF a Polish heritage, get lumped in with ALL the Anglo (Freaks, Maniacs, Murderers, and Liberals, and other weird deviants)

No, no, just no, Bowers is NOT one of mine, he is ONE of YOUR Anglos, I don't feel guilty just because he we might share some of the same coloring.

As far as I'm concerned Anglos are from a different PLANET.

Bowers is just a symptom of that.

No Catholics = No USA.

Oh really??

Thank an "Anglo" for Liberating Auschwitz, WELL if ONLY Anglos had come to Poland's aid much earlier, that MAY HAVE been the truth, but NOPE, Stalin liberated Auschwitz.

If anything Thank an "Anglo" for Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam (Conferences). AKA the start of the Cold-War era.

Thank an Anglo for looting, and shooting ON EVERY continent, and that's NOT ALL, then PUSHING WHite guilt galore, as if ALL WHITES should bow down into submission of guilt JUST because Anglos are frigging jerks & maniacs.

THANK an Anglo for Illegals, every single USA President who let them in was an Anglo.

Oh, I'm so frigging grateful, that I OF a Polish heritage, get lumped in with ALL the Anglo (Freaks, Maniacs, Murderers, and Liberals, and other weird deviants)

No, no, just no, Bowers is NOT one of mine, he is ONE of YOUR Anglos, I don't feel guilty just because he we might share some of the same coloring.

I just want to know who you share that brain cell with.

No Catholics = No USA.

The Society of Friends were at one time Catholic Henry changed that. The Title Quakers, were used in the same manner as the N word.

No Catholics = No USA.

Oh really??

upload_2018-10-27_21-51-33.jpeg

Americans as of LATE basically ALL HATE Anglo-Saxons, and MOST don't even know it.

Bowers = Anglo-Saxon surname.

Paddock = Anglo Saxon surname.

Roof = Anglo Saxon surname.

Fields = Anglo Saxons.

Trumpkins = Saxon father.

Hillary = Anglo-Saxon.

Obama = Anglo-Saxon mother.

W. Bush = Anglo-Saxon.

Cheney = Anglo-Saxon.

Elizabeth Warren = Anglo - Saxon.

Bill Clinton = Anglo - Saxon tribes.

Americans as of LATE basically ALL HATE Anglo-Saxons, and MOST don't even know it.

Fields = Anglo Saxons.

Hillary = Anglo-Saxon.

W. Bush = Anglo-Saxon.

Cheney = Anglo-Saxon.

You should rent in Chinatown.

Fields = Anglo Saxons.

Hillary = Anglo-Saxon.

W. Bush = Anglo-Saxon.

Cheney = Anglo-Saxon.

You should rent in Chinatown.

What's that supposed to mean?

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

Maybe if your put on your pink vagina hat and scream at the sky it will help?

The TDS is strong with you:

"a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul"

Who, pray tell, is your president then?

View attachment 225212
View attachment 225214

Nice photoshop by putting The President and FLOTUS where Hillary used to be!

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

Trump tried to teach you that Israel has a right to exist and shows at least tolerance when his daughter married into the Jewish faith. I suppose you have a response to that which is as hateful as your quoted post.
Pssst. Melania is a Jew too, oh, my. Her favorite wine, "But Donald I wanted to go to Monte Carlo"..

Melania is a Catholic, you incredible dumbass!

Trump tried to teach you that Israel has a right to exist and shows at least tolerance when his daughter married into the Jewish faith. I suppose you have a response to that which is as hateful as your quoted post.
Pssst. Melania is a Jew too, oh, my. Her favorite wine, "But Donald I wanted to go to Monte Carlo"..
So is Ivanka.

Never Again.
I made the mistake of marrying a Catholic...

My family made a MISTAKE as "CATHOLICS" mostly Polish & a little Irish as coming to this COUNTRY of Anglo-Saxons.

This country is not so great.

There is a ton more White, Black, Latino, etc. etc. kinds of violence than in White Catholic nations in Europe such as Poland, or Ireland now-a-days.
'
This also manifests in Anglo-Saxon shooters like Bowers, Paddock, Roof, Fields, etc. etc.

I don't think this is a particularly safe, or stable country ANYMORE.

Poland's had a ton more problems, and quite frankly YOU Anglo-Saxons seem like a bunch of shoot-em up maniacs compared to Polish Catholics.

You might look down on us "Catholic Poles" personally I look down on you "Anglo-Saxon Protestants" LIKE BOWERS, like Paddock, like Roof, like Fields, man talk about trash.
I have no religion so I have no reason to kill anyone.

You have no brain either, but that doesn't keep you from being stupid!

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

Melania is a Catholic, you incredible dumbass!
She has to be Jew she sells Jewelry.

:CryingCow:

So Trump is encouraging people to defend themselves so tragedies like this don't happen.... and you hate him for it? Doesn't this make you the monster?

If I could rate this winner 100x over, I would!

And for all of the assholes agreeing with our pathetic ‘leader,’ FOUR COPS were shot trying to apprehend this scum!! Security guards would likely have fared no better!! You are STUPID as well as CRUEL!

Forum List

Back