tRump continues to be a deplorable monster when it comes to his attitude of tragedy in Pittsburgh.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

source: vox .com

It has come to the point, I cannot stand looking, hearing or the morbid image of this demagogue of a so-called president who has become a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul. As such for this imposter to play one of his gutter sick tricks at making it seem like he cared for the victims of this domestic terrorist attack, the stupid SOB turns around like the devil and blames the victims, including possible children. Based on U.S. Constitutional law, the will of the majority and ultimately God, tRump is not my president but a freakish and wicked creep who deserves to fully experience the punishment guidelines of U.S. Constitutional law as it relates to high treason:

Trump laments Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, then suggests victims should have protected themselves"

My spider senses tell me you have issues with President Trump. AmIright?

The TDS is strong with you:

"a burden on my mental and physical health, spirit and soul"

Who, pray tell, is your president then?

HarveyAndHillary.jpg

Last edited:

My spider senses tell me you have issues with President Trump. AmIright?

I was reading that between the lines as well my friend, perhaps we can get a confirmation on our clairvoyance from the OP?

He said it could have been stopped with an armed security guard...........

He didn't bash the victims..........he gave a possible solution for the future..........Not that everyone can afford armed security at every place in the country.

I truly pity anyone with such an attitude you display. I heard Trump say they should have had armed guards. Nothing about victims protecting themselves. How did you manage to screw that up ?.

Once again, the violence comes from the right wing fascists.

Notice that A STRONG disproportionate amount of mass-shooters are really ugly, look at this guys Mug, looks like a Bull-dogs Arse.

But, it does in fact fit with genetic theory, people with good genes tend to be more successful, intelligent, better looking, more controlled, and there's the EXACT OPPOSITE like pug Arse BOWERS.

And then he went on about how he was having a bad hair day.

View attachment 225212
upload_2018-10-27_18-39-11.jpeg

View attachment 225212
View attachment 225214
harvey-weinstein-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back