Trump Confesses Just Before Key Classified Docs Hearing

The president works for us. If he declassifies information, he needs to tell us.
You are correct. There is a formal process for declassification. It is not ambiguous; pretty straightforward.
Only a judge is going to be able to get it through Trump's thick skull that he doesn't even have a valid defense though.

Yes, now you are educating yourself

I am not ignoring it, I literally quoted it, I know it was classified, because as I quoted, xiden himself said it was! Geez man
You didn’t quote the conclusion.

Trump said his documents were classified too. It’s on tape. Just like Biden.

How do you know Biden’s documents weren’t declassified?

who is he to determine reasonable doubt, it's not a court of law. It's an investigation. Not a trial with a judge and jury. You're incorrect on what authority he could make such a statement except to show his bias to demofk cucks.
That’s what prosecutors do before deciding to bring charges. It’s their job.

Provide Biden’s own words where he says he’s telling someone classified information.
youre such a useful idiot,,

you should be proud,,

this dbl standard stance youve taken is very interesting to watch,, curious where you go from here,,

youre such a useful idiot,,

you should be proud,,

this dbl standard stance youve taken is very interesting to watch,, curious where you go from here,,
This is an article about polls. It has no quotes from Biden saying he’s disclosing classified information.

Want to try again or are you just trolling?

You didn’t quote the conclusion.

Trump said his documents were classified too. It’s on tape. Just like Biden.

How do you know Biden’s documents weren’t declassified?
Sure I did, on the issue of disclosing classified documents

Because xiden said they were classified. He literally said they were, I quoted him from the report

It’s really hard to take you seriously when you didn’t even realize it was illegal to willfully disclose classified documents and didn’t even know the law…why do you continue to post on this topic, when you were so uneducated on it?

Because xiden said they were classified. He literally said they were, I quoted him from the report
That quote was discussing note cards which had been turned over to NARA by his staff.

Your references to the Hur report are extremely dishonest and misleading.

Sure I did, on the issue of disclosing classified documents

It’s really hard to take you seriously when you didn’t even realize it was illegal to willfully disclose classified documents and didn’t even know the law…why do you continue to post on this topic, when you were so uneducated on it?
Biden had ZERO cover for his classified docs crimes, he wasn't the POTUS. Yet the DC swamp lets the guy skate on his crimes. Meanwhile they attempt to bastardize the presidential records act to charge Trump who had broad authority under this act Biden never did.

So called justice, law and order in this country is seriously F'ed up.

Biden had ZERO cover for his classified docs crimes, he wasn't the POTUS. Yet the DC swamp lets the guy skate on his crimes. Meanwhile they attempt to bastardize the presidential records act to charge Trump who had broad authority under this act Biden never did.

So called justice, law and order in this country is seriously F'ed up.
Why does Trump get to take classified documents home exactly? What law says that?

Why did Bill Clinton get to keep tapes with classified information in is sock drawer and never turn them over or allow anyone access to them? Presidential records act.
Both Clinton and NARA agreed that they were personal.

His tapes are very different than the highly classified DoD documents that Trump took. Those aren’t personal.

beings youve shown you have a complete dbl standard about this issue,,, I see no reason to try and discuss this you further

of course if you want to continue I would like to see what you come up with next,,
You haven’t shown anything. You make a lot of claims but do not substantiate them.

And when I ask you to do so, your replies are completely irrelevant to the topic.

Hur‘s report indicates that Trump could not have access to classified information. Trump met none of these qualifications.
1710544815912.png

You haven’t shown anything. You make a lot of claims but do not substantiate them.

And when I ask you to do so, your replies are completely irrelevant to the topic.

Hur‘s report indicates that Trump could not have access to classified information. Trump met none of these qualifications.
View attachment 917682
you just love showing your dbl standard dont you??

Forum List

Back