Trump Concedes it Was the Russians... Now What?

"Now what" indeed. Barry Hussein grounded the U.S. Space Shuttle program and partnered with the Russians in the tin can space station and he lectured Romney about how great the Russians are when Romney called them the enemy. True to form and with the cooperation of the crooked mainstream media the democrat party has once again turned on a dime and now (so it seems) they are calling for sanctions or worse against Obama's friends in Russia. How can you keep up with these hypocrite freaks in the democrat party?

LOL at the unhinged socks ganging up on me again - you two are hilarious.

Lewdog As long as you're aware of the consequences of your actions sweetheart. You put out /one/ scrap of my private information that you dig up with your PI connections on this site (or any other) and I'll have your ass buried in legal paperwork so deep you never get that Criminal Investigation degree you claim to be going for. You want to play hard ball with my private information then you better open the fuck up on me hard because I'm not going to pull my shots.

charwin95 oh this isn't a debate forum? I thought it was, I mean I'm pretty sure that's what it's billed as - maybe you should tell the Mods to change the description and keywords because it's false advertising. american political debate forums - Bing Also, you're completely unhinged today Charwinny, go take a nap and come back when you can at least make sense :)

Again, threats will get you nowhere "sweet heart." I can print ANY information I find on public records I want... but it might be against the rules here so I wouldn't do that to get banned. I could however prove you are a liar about your over 200 IQ... and then share the proof with anyone that wants to see it privately. Seems like you are quite scared to be proven a liar about that. ;)

Of course anyone that knows anything about how IQ tests work and the history of recorded IQs would already know you are full of shit without me having to show them the proof.

Meh. I've sued the local news folks for using my names in one a doner list, I'd be more than happy to pile some big old lawyer fees on either socky's back if he/she'd like to keep digging into my privacy.

That's how some well off adults handle protecting their privacy, they don't give out their information. Hard to have shit stolen when you don't give it out - ya know, phone numbers, addresses, passwords, etc. you keep that shit to yourself.

----

oh look my other socky's here to play as well <3 Neither one of you read anything past a couple sentences, then you try to act all smart and 'better' then me. It's hilarious.

Whatever Charwinky, I know there's no way to figure out post hack where the hack came from because of ViPs and TOR. Our intelligence community didn't look at the DNC servers, they don't know jack shit about who hacked the DNC. The entire thing connecting hacking to propaganda partisan news from RT and "Russian" trolls is complete utter bullshit and the only reason it was done was for really crappy partisan reasons on behalf of the DNC.

Meanwhile, your "oh so trust worthy" DNC was caught paying people to start violence with the American public, getting the media to give questions to their favorite candidate in advance, working against Sanders instead of letting their people vote for the one they wanted to lead the party, and in general being dirtbag sexist, racist, assholes in their private discussions.

Frankly, I'd rather be what you like to call a traitor than a fucking democrat heh

Digging into your personal information? :lmao:I've not stated anything you haven't posted on the internet.

I did my internship this past summer for a Private Investigation agency... you can't sue someone for collecting your information that is part of public record.

You are a special kind of stupid.

Did Bill Clinton investigate your privates?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That the best you got Assman?

th

Actually I stuck the best I have in your moms mouth.........................

Mom jokes? Is that the best your little redneck mind can come up with? My mom is a whore that cheated on my father with a truck driver when I was a kid. I'd stay away from her, she might give you an STD.

Let me get my violin................................................

Gotta admit, that it is refreshing that you are admitting to being the product of morons, which we all knew long ago anyway.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Digging into your personal information? :lmao:I've not stated anything you haven't posted on the internet.

I did my internship this past summer for a Private Investigation agency... you can't sue someone for collecting your information that is part of public record.

You are a special kind of stupid.

th

Mom jokes? Is that the best your little redneck mind can come up with? My mom is a whore that cheated on my father with a truck driver when I was a kid. I'd stay away from her, she might give you an STD.

Gotta admit, that it is refreshing that you are admitting to being the product of morons, which we all knew long ago anyway.

Being a slut is not being a moron. Glad you could show how dumb you are with trying to make that correlation.

:cuckoo:

I don't care what Trump says on this matter - there is nothing presented that connects the Russians with the hacking. Until I see otherwise I'm not going to go against what /I/ know.

Perhaps with Trumps hacking report, what 90 days I think he said, I'll change my mind - until then I think Trump's full of shit too. Though I debate that he actually said Russia hacked the DNC, it doesn't matter because I'm still not going to believe it until I've seen proof that consists of more than "propaganda and trolls reflect an intention and this company hired by the DNC says they're Russian." Yea, no thanks, show me evidence, not fucking bullshit propaganda that fits the narrative you want me to believe.

What difference does it make?
You are a Putin lover and a traitor. Trump admitted that the Putin did the hacking. That's the end of story. Period.
You can disagree however the hell you want but it's not you who doesn't have a diddly shit of credibility to disprove Trump and intelligence agencies.
That's not what he said. So the end of your story is bullshit. He said many have and are trying to hack us. Any number of people could have got the emails. In fact Gucifer 2.0 says he did it and can prove it. You watch fake news and think you know what's going on.

I don't give a fuck who we hack. Actually we should nuke Putin. This is my country and I support my government. So take your side.

Trump admitted Putin did hacked into our democracy end of story. That is not a fake news.

I've known evercurious since I joined USMB a real TRAITOR.

Denis McDonough, asked by Jake Tapper if concerned Russia has something on Trump, twice said: I am paid to be concerned about everything

th

Being a slut is not being a moron. Glad you could show how dumb you are with trying to make that correlation.

So you are actually arguing at this point that your own mom was a slut..........................

Seriously kid, time for you to use the old Obamacare, because you have officially lost it.

Again, I applaud the fact that you are an honest moron

So we have now three posters on this thread alone who on record wanting to bomb Russia because of propaganda news, internet trolls, and possible hacking...

That's some fucked up shit right there if you ask me... I posted the map of where the first bombs are likely to fall earlier - get yer bomb-shelters cleaned up folks.

th

So you are actually arguing at this point that your own mom was a slut..........................

Seriously kid, time for you to use the old Obamacare, because you have officially lost it.

Yes, she was. I call it like I see them. I'm not going to sugar coat it because she is my mother.

Yes, she was. I call it like I see them. I'm not going to sugar coat it because she is my mother.

freud-couch.jpg

Freud's famous couch

Ok, now sitz backz and tellz mee more about your mudder..............................

freud-couch.jpg

Freud's famous couch

Ok, now sitz backz and tellz mee more about your mudder..............................

You brought her up... and seem to be the one that knows her intimately. Glad to hear you are into run down 70 year old women. That says a lot about your standards. So it was pretty much like fucking Hillary. You must have liked it quite a bit.

You realize that my information is private right? Are you stalking me Lewdog sock? Fair warning, I have PI's and bodyguards :)
He's the creepiest guy here and at this point I am 100% positive he is the guy posting on officer.com that kept getting his ass handed to him, does what he does here, gets banned then comes back under a new name, same MO, and it all repeats.

Nonsense weasel.
You are siding with a sick traitor from Alaska that wants to kill millions of Americans......... That is fucking creepy. And you are supporting her?
Retard you were told she only responded to a post by someone ELSE wanting to BOMB Russia.

Give us an example how and what Putin thug did that made Obama a fuck doll.

Waiting.
He took over the Syrian problem when obie tough talked about gassing being a red line. They crossed it and obie wimpered off like a little girl saying it wasn't his red line. So there's one off the top of my head.

That's all? Dude that's nothing.
Obama slaps Putin with crippling economic sanctions, installed missile systems in Poland next to Putin ass, large military exercise June 2016 called anaconda next to Putin ass, 4,000 US troops with large military heavy artilleries arrived last week in Poland, neighboring countries joining NATO. ................... Did Putin counter act? Hell NO. So tell me again who looks like a pussy and a doll to the eyes of the world?

The whole world is watching what murderer Putin did in Aleppo last month. Putin is always up to no good.

first-30-cities-to-be-nuked-in-usa-650x411.jpg

* The First Cities To Be Nuked

They're likely to take out most of the democrats, lets go for it!

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

Ill be nuked...but it will have been worth it. Dumbass Mexicans...lolol...

Evercurious wants to kill you and millions of Americans......... And you fucking like that?

Oh look now Charwinny proves s/he just looks at pictures and can't follow a thread - HAHAHAHA just keeps getting better

If you'd have read the thread it's Doc1 that wants to bomb.
I pointed out the stupidity and consequences of bombing Russia over partisan bullshit.
Deltex1 basically says he doesn't care if he dies so long as the Russian's get bombed for hacking.

Look tinker bell........ what difference does it make. You are a traitor.
Didn't you say you want to nuke US killing Democrat?

You realize that my information is private right? Are you stalking me Lewdog sock? Fair warning, I have PI's and bodyguards :)
He's the creepiest guy here and at this point I am 100% positive he is the guy posting on officer.com that kept getting his ass handed to him, does what he does here, gets banned then comes back under a new name, same MO, and it all repeats.

Nonsense weasel.
You are siding with a sick traitor from Alaska that wants to kill millions of Americans......... That is fucking creepy. And you are supporting her?
Retard you were told she only responded to a post by someone ELSE wanting to BOMB Russia.

You're missing the point, these folks are so unhinged that the /truth/ doesn't matter. They've labeled me a traitor and thus are going to throw anything they can trying to get it to stick to me. Let em go at it, it amuses me :)

I'll wait for the FBI to show up and investigate me for being a Russian troll and American traitor. We can have a nice chat, i enjoy talking to our boys anyway and it's not like I don't have time to shoot the breeze with em :)

first-30-cities-to-be-nuked-in-usa-650x411.jpg

* The First Cities To Be Nuked

They're likely to take out most of the democrats, lets go for it!

---

Propaganda news sites, internet trolls, email phishing schemes, and publicly downloadable malware...

Are the partisan games worth it sonny?

Ill be nuked...but it will have been worth it. Dumbass Mexicans...lolol...

Evercurious wants to kill you and millions of Americans......... And you fucking like that?

Oh look now Charwinny proves s/he just looks at pictures and can't follow a thread - HAHAHAHA just keeps getting better

If you'd have read the thread it's Doc1 that wants to bomb.
I pointed out the stupidity and consequences of bombing Russia over partisan bullshit.
Deltex1 basically says he doesn't care if he dies so long as the Russian's get bombed for hacking.

Look tinker bell........ what difference does it make. You are a traitor.
Didn't you say you want to nuke US killing Democrat?

NO again RETARD she responded to someone saying they wanted to BOMB Russia. Perhaps if you could read you would know that.

Related: Guiccfer 2.0 claimed he'd hacked the DNC, also claims to be Ukranian. There's some connections with CrowdStrike floating around that /they're/ Ukranian - the Malware used was also reported to be Ukranian.

LIke I said LewDog - You realize that my information is private right? I don't put my info out in public, aka yeah you're not going to find my name on /anything/ even with an internet search. I don't even allow my name to be put on charitable donations.

Oh Charwinny - Yeah sure, I'm a Russian internet troll - HAHAHAHA - be sure you call the FBI and report me. HAHAHAHA Hey come to think of it, they have my personal information.

My last neighbor was an FBI agent, their dog was our dogs best friend, those two were so inseparable that we ultimately took down the fence between our yards to keep them off the street. Now two officers live there with their kidlets - they put a fence up because a black bear came up on their 2nd story back deck and they were afraid to let the kidos play outside cause of it (don't blame em, but reality is you can't smoke fish unattended round here heh)

Who give a fuck about gucifer, Wikileaks,Putin or you.
I know several government federal agencies, tons of veterans and active military personnels. So what is your point?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back