Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

in those words?

no. but i'm not that literal a person. you don't need him to say the words outright, do you to get what he means?
I know you think you get what he means, but that is a very subjective standard, especially through the partisan lenses you wear.

Trump was talking about illegal aliens, if that is what you are referring to.

that's what they said about romney.

Its not what *I* ever said about Romney. He was a loser from the moment he had the nomination.

again, you can't win an election while skeeving, women, minorities, gays and young people.

Again, which is why no one is doing that, though you interpret it that way.

trump won't be president. and the bravado won't make him president.

he'd be a disaster....

Yeah and the critics said the same thing about Reagan.

Its not what *I* ever said about Romney. He was a loser from the moment he had the nomination.

again, you can't win an election while skeeving, women, minorities, gays and young people.

he'd be a disaster....

reagan was a disaster and i blame him and his boy lee atwater for a lot of the problems in the GOP specifically and this country by extension.

again, the right did the whole in your face, romney will be president...

oh wait.. first it was sarah palin who was their savior...and mccain/palin was a shoe in...

well, not so much

then it was all romney is going to be president, he's going to send obama home a one-termer.

well, not so much

now it's all "trumpety trump" from the right.

donald trump has the highest disapproval numbers of any candidate ever.

he says what hate-filled isolationists want to hear and makes it ok for them to be a bigot. there's this bizarre idea that he's some genius because he inherited daddy's money and made it grow.

hell, if i inherited over a hundred million dollars, i'd have made it grow, too and i wouldn't have had to belly up four corporations and screw my investors along the way.

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. and last time it would have been jon huntsman. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts. and if the right gave a damn about the government, they'd pick people who could actually run it.

trump sounds like a moron when he "debates" because his "base" doesn't care what idiocy comes out of his mouth.

he'd be a disaster....

reagan was a disaster and i blame him and his boy lee atwater for a lot of the problems in the GOP specifically and this country by extension.

oh wait.. first it was sarah palin who was their savior...and mccain/palin was a shoe in...

well, not so much

then it was all romney is going to be president, he's going to send obama home a one-termer.

well, not so much

he says what hate-filled isolationists want to hear and makes it ok for them to be a bigot. there's this bizarre idea that he's some genius because he inherited daddy's money and made it grow.

hell, if i inherited over a hundred million dollars, i'd have made it grow, too and i wouldn't have had to belly up four corporations and screw my investors along the way.

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.
People want jobs and really don't care about anything more than being able to pay their bills.

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.
People want jobs and really don't care about anything more than being able to pay their bills.
If the Devil himself promised to do what Trump has promised, I would vote for the bastard.

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

Trumps negatives are way too high to win the general. If that doesn't change he cant win. He cant even get a majority of Republicans in a one one race with Cruz or Rubio. He losses to both

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

Trumps negatives are way too high to win the general. If that doesn't change he cant win. He cant even get a majority of Republicans in a one one race with Cruz or Rubio. He losses to both
At the moment yes, which is why Trump is winning I guess.

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. and last time it would have been jon huntsman. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts. and if the right gave a damn about the government, they'd pick people who could actually run it.

trump sounds like a moron when he "debates" because his "base" doesn't care what idiocy comes out of his mouth.

Any normal, thinking, person would have to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "Reagan was a disaster" You cant make up this kind of stupidity:cuckoo:

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

then they should never vote republican.

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

At the moment yes, which is why Trump is winning I guess.
He's not winning anything his numbers are in the 30s... that's a looser the rest are be diluted among 5 other guys 40% support isn't going to win him any election

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

Any normal, thinking, person would have to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "Reagan was a disaster" You cant make up this kind of stupidity:cuckoo:

no...you mean any "right-winger"....

that isn't normal thinking people.

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

then they should never vote republican.

I take it economics wasn't your best subject in school

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

100s of millions freed from the Soviet empire. 20 years of economic growth says all you need to know..."Thanks for playing":slap:

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.
If the Devil himself promised to do what Trump has promised, I would vote for the bastard.

so someone should yell into a mic (in best new york accent) "we're gonna be great"

the basic fallacy of the right is that america is in decline. what is in decline is the supremacy of white christian males and they're angry

as a jewish female... my response to that is... get over it. it's a big world.

it's not about the economy. our economy is doing so much better than when bush had it and it took years to fix. but it was fixed despite the best efforts of the right to sabotage the country's economy to a) make the president a one-termer; and b) to try to make congress' failures stick to the president.

is this president great? no. but he's ok, though i wish he was better on foreign policy. but there isn't a republican who isn't a major fail on domestic issues.

i care not a wit if someone is upset they have to bake a cake for a gay couple.

i care a lot that the first thing the right does as soon as it gets a teeny bit of power is screw with women's reproductive choice.

also reagan was a disaster. and baby bush is the worst president in my lifetime.

and yes, i've voted for republicans. it won't happen again until your party cuts loose its radical right flank.

Rubios love for illegals means i will vote for hillary over him and cruz will lose staes romney won, so trump is the only choice.

So you would vote for Hillary because Rubio is light on immigration despite the fact that she is much worse?
IMO, Rubio is well established as the biggest liar running to date, a bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary isnt screwing over her own constituency trying to export jobs and legalize tens of millions of black market laborers.

Rubio is a pig. I disagree about cruz not being establishment though. He talks a good game, but he has strong ties to lots of big money establishment donors.
He has ties to Wall Street and thus I suspect he may be a stealth Wall Street candidate like Obama was.

But I think it moot. Trump will win it all methinks.

how do you win an election while telling anyone who isn't white male and christian to go off in a corner and die?

Trump would get a larger share of the black vote than any Republican in recent history he'll need more than that though to win

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

100s of millions freed from the Soviet empire. 20 years of economic growth says all you need to know..."Thanks for playing":slap:

you're funny.

and the rabid religious right at the table because lee atwater wanted to run the southern strategy.

congrats, you now have a very divided county and left a generation of idiots who think government is the problem not the solution. (when normal people understand that government does certain things well).

oh... and reagan raised taxes 8 times and the debt ceiling 12.

so your rightwingnut flank is full of it.

thanks for playing, bubbalah.

So you would vote for Hillary because Rubio is light on immigration despite the fact that she is much worse?
IMO, Rubio is well established as the biggest liar running to date, a bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary isnt screwing over her own constituency trying to export jobs and legalize tens of millions of black market laborers.

Rubio is a pig. I disagree about cruz not being establishment though. He talks a good game, but he has strong ties to lots of big money establishment donors.
He has ties to Wall Street and thus I suspect he may be a stealth Wall Street candidate like Obama was.

But I think it moot. Trump will win it all methinks.

how do you win an election while telling anyone who isn't white male and christian to go off in a corner and die?

Trump would get a larger share of the black vote than any Republican in recent history he'll need more than that though to win

yeah "the blacks" love him.

are you really that out of touch?

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.

so someone should yell into a mic (in best new york accent) "we're gonna be great"

the basic fallacy of the right is that america is in decline. what is in decline is the supremacy of white christian males and they're angry

as a jewish female... my response to that is... get over it. it's a big world.

it's not about the economy. our economy is doing so much better than when bush had it and it took years to fix. but it was fixed despite the best efforts of the right to sabotage the country's economy to a) make the president a one-termer; and b) to try to make congress' failures stick to the president.

is this president great? no. but he's ok, though i wish he was better on foreign policy. but there isn't a republican who isn't a major fail on domestic issues.

i care not a wit if someone is upset they have to bake a cake for a gay couple.

i care a lot that the first thing the right does as soon as it gets a teeny bit of power is screw with women's reproductive choice.

also reagan was a disaster. and baby bush is the worst president in my lifetime.

and yes, i've voted for republicans. it won't happen again until your party cuts loose its radical right flank.

The decline is the decline of Americanism you're way off base not even close actually

he'd be a disaster....

well, not so much

well, not so much

20 years of economic growth says all you need to know..."Thanks for playing":slap:

To be fair, Bush Sr's following in Reagan's footsteps causes a MAJOR, LONG RUNNING Recession, not to mention GW's Crash.
The DOT COM and Housing Bubbles make us THINK Supply Side worked.

Forum List

Back