Trump Claims Maxine Water's IQ Is Mid 60's

I'm glad he didn't insult her on national TV.

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

so, are you a Russian or just a wanna be Russian? :D

He needs to continue to compliment our Lieberal friends whenever he gets the chance.

#walkaway.
Trump certainly is NOT presidential! He's such an immature, low life.... and ya'll love him??? Just nuts!

P.S. Are you Russian? # walkaway is primarily russian trolls spreading it around the right wing nutters...

What?! So Russians don't like liberals?

#walkaway.

I am certain the gentle Lady's intelligence is applicable to both attainment of her honorable office and use thereof, namely her use of it over the past month. Dividing America with a chainsaw is always a smart idea. Someone please confiscate her book of matches.

#walkaway.

What?! So Russians don't like liberals?
:D
They only like, people they can fool!!!

Kinda proves why Trump is an idiot. Every time he brings up someone's IQ he just invites criticism of his own

Yes, WQ getting criticized by low IQ Crooked Hillary morons from the corporate fake news and on the butthurt idiots on the internet is very scary and not smart! :p The unhinged butthurt folks are jealous because The Donald is brilliant, has a great sense of humor, and is a heterosexual Whitey.

According to my charts on file:

IQ Classifications.png
IQ.png

That makes Maxine a Moron with mild mental retardation able to bath and dress independently and do simple jobs with an elementary school education. Looks like Trump nailed her just about right. Obviously, she was ELECTED by people at just about the same level of accomplishment!

#walkaway.

#walkaway was actually started by a very liberal, gay, hair stylist.

#walkaway.

#walkaway was actually started by a very liberal, gay, hair stylist.

Yea....So what? Do you expect gays to be monolithically leftists?

According to my charts on file:

View attachment 203196 View attachment 203197

That makes Maxine a Moron with mild mental retardation able to bath and dress independently and do simple jobs with an elementary school education. Looks like Trump nailed her just about right. Obviously, she was ELECTED by people at just about the same level of accomplishment!
Always good to get the racist Outlook...

Forum List

Back