Trump Claims Barack Obama Sought Meetings with North Korea

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/922695/1

President Trump is a Great President. We love him and stand with him. Obama needs to be hung for treason NOW! He is beyond evil and look at all the horrible, disgusting, and hideous things he has done. Off with the traitor!!!

Imagine if Democrats had common sense, were less gullible and were actually pro America .. this would be a golden time for America... ;)

Trump lies about anything and everything. Nothing he says can be believed or trusted.

Trump lies about anything and everything. Nothing he says can be believed or trusted.
If true, compare that who he beat in 2016! The greatest upset in our history. The uniparty with all of its Prog Pravda derived first in line trickle down traitors could not bring the self deserved prize home. Shame on all of them for losing a sure thing. Incredible. Hitler would have them all sent to labor camps or worse for incompetence. Every time I see one on TV it hurts my eyes that these nin com poops still have jobs promoting their views. But then again the globalists have endless resources. And these people are known. Every day lie after lie after lie. When the truth is their egos were bruised for blowing it. Their view of themselves of being gods reduced to being what they are. Tools of the devil, that lost. And the raising from the bowels of the swamp of the traitors to a party people voted for and listened to for decades. Whether you win or not in 2020 this is a warning to what you are a harbinger of. People will not be your slaves. They will learn your ways and take. Maybe you will be smarter and take part of a loaf instead of demanding the whole thing.

If true, compare that who he beat in 2016! The greatest upset in our history. The uniparty with all of its Prog Pravda derived first in line trickle down traitors could not bring the self deserved prize home. Shame on all of them for losing a sure thing. Incredible. Hitler would have them all sent to labor camps or worse for incompetence. Every time I see one on TV it hurts my eyes that these nin com poops still have jobs promoting their views. But then again the globalists have endless resources. And these people are known. Every day lie after lie after lie. When the truth is their egos were bruised for blowing it. Their view of themselves of being gods reduced to being what they are. Tools of the devil, that lost. And the raising from the bowels of the swamp of the traitors to a party people voted for and listened to for decades. Whether you win or not in 2020 this is a warning to what you are a harbinger of. People will not be your slaves. They will learn your ways and take. Maybe you will be smarter and take part of a loaf instead of demanding the whole thing.
But, the post is still accurate and true. Trump lies about anything and everything. Nothing he says can be believed or trusted.

Forum List

Back