The left continues to promote and escalate violence

Those "people" need to be seriously injured....the kind of injury you NEVER recover from!

0C4507C9-E1C9-4F96-AAB5-3C4121AFC72A.jpeg

Those "people" need to be seriously injured....the kind of injury you NEVER recover from!
Better than that, they need to be prosecuted. Not only would that hold them properly responsible for their criminal behavior, but it would also expose them publicly. In addition, good luck finding a decent job with a criminal record for violence.

Not good. Prosecuted hell, they need to be stopped from stealing oxygen

They need put down like the rabid dogs they are.

Stop calling this fascism. These guys are Bolsheviks. Fascism was a response to them.

These are the same crew (at the leadership level up to and including Soros, not the monkeys getting arrested) who had already murdered 20 million Russian Christians by the time Hitler came to power.

This is the face of Bolshevism:

stake.jpg

Last edited:

Stop calling this fascism. These guys are Bolsheviks. Fascism was a response to them.

These are the same crew (at the leadership level up to and including Soros, not the monkeys getting arrested) who had already murdered 20 million Russian Christians by the time Hitler came to power.

stake.jpg
Both terms are asshats...........splitting hairs??

Their eventual plan is to simply murder all the wrong believers as in the communist union. The Technical Cleansing is only a start.

There is only one problem with the plan. Patriotic Americans are standing in the way. We all know what happens when a communist encounters a real man, and it ain't pretty.

Their eventual plan is to simply murder all the wrong believers as in the communist union. The Technical Cleansing is only a start.

There is only one problem with the plan. Patriotic Americans are standing in the way. We all know what happens when a communist encounters a real man, and it ain't pretty.
Standing in the way? We are letting them run right over us. George Soros has been funding Antifa for years, now, it is well-known and documented. Has he been arrested? No, but Julian Assange, who did heroic work to warn us about Soros, et al., is sitting in a jail cell and will likely die in prison. We aren't doing shit.

stake.jpg
Both terms are asshats...........splitting hairs??
"Both terms are asshats...........splitting hairs??"

Hardly.​

Standing in the way? We are letting them run right over us. George Soros has been funding Antifa for years, now, it is well-known and documented. Has he been arrested? No, but Julian Assange, how did heroic work to warn us about Soros, et al., is sitting in a jail cell and will likely die in prison. We aren't doing shit.

If you feel like you aren't doing enough, start doing more.

Funding something isn't illegal. One thing that won't help us one bit is whiners among the infestation of evil.

If you feel like you aren't doing enough, start doing more.

Funding something isn't illegal. One thing that won't help us one bit is whiners among the infestation of evil.
I hope you aren't accusing me of whining. Stating plainly the way things look to me is not whining. In fact we need a lot more of it.

Nor was my post directed at either of us individually, nor was yours.

free_assange_jail_soros.jpg

They'll encounter the wrong one soon.
I marvel at the restraint of conservatives. If it were me, there would be dead ANTIFA from Oregon to D.C. I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow them to bash my skull until I’m in the hospital with a brain bleed. Nope. First one who attempts to assault me, I pull my conceal-carry firearm and I aim center mass until the threat is over.

They'll encounter the wrong one soon.
I marvel at the restraint of conservatives. If it were me, there would be dead ANTIFA from Oregon to D.C. I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow them to bash my skull until I’m in the hospital with a brain bleed. Nope. First one who attempts to assault me, I pull my conceal-carry firearm and I aim center mass until the threat is over.

image.jpg

PS: Ain't nothing wrong with headshots. ;)

Forum List

Back