Trump caving in on the border?

I don't think Trump is caving on the border issue. It's those stupid-ass Demofrauds and liberal hacks, that are preventing him to do accomplish his goal. He is going to accomplish it one way or another.

How are they doing that?
I think you know that answer....

I’d be happy to hear how the Democrats are stopping the President. Currently, he has majorities in both chambers of Congress and besides, isn’t Mexico paying for the wall?

The floor is yours….please tell us.

isn’t Mexico paying for the wall?
Last time I checked, We the taxpayers are paying for that wall....and it will be worth it.

So Trump lied? Is that what you’re saying?

LOL

No, he said that he would like Mexico to pay for the wall. But in hindsight, we all know Mexico can't pay for the damned wall! How are they gonna pay for it? With Bitcoins? Lol

So you have a quote of him saying “he would like Mexico to pay for the wall”? Let me guess. You don’t have one do you?

Last time I checked, We the taxpayers are paying for that wall....and it will be worth it.

LOL

No, he said that he would like Mexico to pay for the wall. But in hindsight, we all know Mexico can't pay for the damned wall! How are they gonna pay for it? With Bitcoins? Lol

So you have a quote of him saying “he would like Mexico to pay for the wall”? Let me guess. You don’t have one do you?

Yes, I have a wall...It's called a gun. If anyone treads on my property, I am not afraid to use it.

LOL

Yes, I have a wall...It's called a gun. If anyone treads on my property, I am not afraid to use it.

Where is your quote from Donald Trump backing up what you said?

LOL

This article is from The New York Magazine, September 13th, 2018.

Trump Wants U.S. to Pay Mexico for Deportations, Spend More on Border Wall

LOL

This article is from The New York Magazine, September 13th, 2018.

Trump Wants U.S. to Pay Mexico for Deportations, Spend More on Border Wall

The title of the article….

Trump Plans to Have U.S. Pay Mexico for Deportations, in Addition to Funding Border Wall

So we’re paying them for the deportations too? Thanks for sharing.

Quoting your source (linked).
“We’re going to have the wall. Mexico is going to pay for the wall.”

Again….where is the check from Mexico?

Up to 10k more invaders are expected to wind up at the border soon and Mexico is having problems with this hord on their side of the border so WHY?
And why are they calling it troops returning home when they are on AMERICAN SOIL???
You want to bring troops "home" get them out of the fucking sand in the middle east.

We spend billions in dollars and blood to defend Muslim fucking borders but we can't defend our own for more than a couple weeks?!

VERY disappointed

More than a couple of weeks? They haven't been defending our border at all. That was just a very expensive publicity stunt.

Sort of like the caravans. . . .

I was reading an article the other day saying that the military didn't plan on ever encountering this migrant caravan. So all they really did was laid barb wire? Did we really have to call up our troops for that?

Didn't have to, just wanted to.

Up to 10k more invaders are expected to wind up at the border soon and Mexico is having problems with this hord on their side of the border so WHY?
And why are they calling it troops returning home when they are on AMERICAN SOIL???
You want to bring troops "home" get them out of the fucking sand in the middle east.

We spend billions in dollars and blood to defend Muslim fucking borders but we can't defend our own for more than a couple weeks?!

VERY disappointed

More than a couple of weeks? They haven't been defending our border at all. That was just a very expensive publicity stunt.

Sort of like the caravans. . . .

The caravan isn't a publicity stunt foisted on the tax payers by an obese orange fool.

Trump has tried to stop the invasion, but the American left fight us every step of the way.

Judge bars US from enforcing Trump asylum ban

HOUSTON (AP) — A federal judge barred the Trump administration from refusing asylum to immigrants who cross the southern border illegally.

President Donald Trump issued a proclamation on Nov. 9 that said anyone who crossed the southern border between official ports of entry would be ineligible for asylum. As the first of several caravans of migrants have started arriving at the U.S.-Mexico border, Trump said an asylum ban was necessary to stop what he's attacked as a national security threat.

But in his ruling Monday, U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar agreed with legal groups that immediately sued, arguing that U.S. immigration law clearly allows someone to seek asylum even if they enter the country between official ports of entry.

Judge bars US from enforcing Trump asylum ban

Seems the law is on the side of the asylum seekers.

Nothing says they will be granted asylum though and I'll bet they have no proof they need it. Oh and I'd be asking them why they didn't ask for asylum in the countries they passed through or accept the asylum Mexico offered.

We sure don't need them in our country so we can pay for their stupid asses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back