QuickTrip stores lowering in store crime rate by using guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
QuickTrip has used armed guards to stop crime in their stores...now they want to arm other employees as well....

Crime Plummets After QuikTrip Stores Add Good Guys with Guns

QuikTrip convenience stores added good guys with guns in Wichita, Kansas, and the results were so good that they are expanding the program to stores in other areas.

------

Firearms instructor Mike Yoder noted that the success of QuikTrip’s initial trial with armed employees is easy to understand: “If I’m going to be a bad guy and go in to rob a place, I’m going to pick a place that is going to give me the least problems or threat to me as possible. And if there’s an armed guard there, I’m going to pick another place to go.”

QuickTrip has used armed guards to stop crime in their stores...now they want to arm other employees as well....

QuikTrip convenience stores added good guys with guns in Wichita, Kansas, and the results were so good that they are expanding the program to stores in other areas.

------

Firearms instructor Mike Yoder noted that the success of QuikTrip’s initial trial with armed employees is easy to understand: “If I’m going to be a bad guy and go in to rob a place, I’m going to pick a place that is going to give me the least problems or threat to me as possible. And if there’s an armed guard there, I’m going to pick another place to go.”
I'd take this seriously, but it's from breitbart. Funny.

Every convenience store employee should be allowed to be armed if he or she wants to be. You shouldn't have to die because some low life wants to steal a 100 bucks.

Wasn't there a time when some convenience stores would keep a shotgun behind the counter? Maybe I watched too many movies in the 90's. :dunno:

QuikTrip Working To Add Armed Employees To Tulsa Stores
Now take it serious.

------

------

You lie, as usual. From.your link:

"The rumor that QuikTrip will start arming clerks is not true. What is true is that the company is looking for people with law-enforcement experience or veterans to help add security to its stores."

Now take it serious.

------

The QuikTrip near my house in Kansas City Kansas has had an armed off-duty cop for years.

From their base city report-
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa-based QuikTrip has started a new hybrid employee program in Wichita which is training and arming some store clerks.

A spokesperson for QuikTrip says the program has been going for 6 months in Wichita with positive results. He says training and arming employees makes other employees and customers feel safe and cuts down on petty crimes.

------

You lie, as usual. From.your link:

"The rumor that QuikTrip will start arming clerks is not true. What is true is that the company is looking for people with law-enforcement experience or veterans to help add security to its stores."

Forum List

Back