Trump Caused Oil Prices To Rise, Blamed Biden

Nothing I say is going to bring you down out of that tree

What you are telling us is that trump cant be president because he’s an international businessman
No, Trump shouldn' be president because he's a terrible "businessman".
ONE of many things, Trump is terrible at.
Instead you seem to want washington swamp rats
Trump IS the swamp.
with little or no business to make all the decisions
Rather have them than a corrupt "businessman".

Trump IS the swamp.

You are wrong about everything

Trump is no more corrupt than any other rich and powerful person in this country, including the elite swamp rats in washington

Most of whom never met a payroll in their lives

The left wants to keep the alien invasion going and trump wants to end it

And so dems have weaponized the legal system against him

You are wrong about everything

Trump is no more corrupt than any other rich and powerful person in this country, including the elite swamp rats in washington
WOW.
Most of whom never met a payroll in their lives
Like Trump does?
The left wants to keep the alien invasion going and trump wants to end it
That would be Trump.
And so dems have weaponized the legal system against him
Yeah, normal people do that....................for criminals.

Wrong

Biden’s sudden change of heart on the border is just election year panic
Election year?

Introduced in Senate (04/26/2023) This bill addresses issues concerning border security and immigration, including by transferring funds from the Internal Revenue Service to certain border-related projects.

S.1312 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Securing our Border Act​

Trump on the other hand is dead serious
Dead serious about keeping the crisis going, so he can whine about it.

Trump IS the swamp.

/——-/ “Trump IS the swamp.”
This idiotic response proves you’re just lashing out at Trump because your guy, Dementia Joe, is swirling the toilet like this morning’s breakfast burrito.
If Trump was the Swamp, he’d still be in office as a career bureaucrat. That is what the Swamp is, you blithering idiot.

Election year?

Introduced in Senate (04/26/2023) This bill addresses issues concerning border security and immigration, including by transferring funds from the Internal Revenue Service to certain border-related projects.

S.1312 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Securing our Border Act

/—-/ So, a private citizen has more power and sway than a sitting president? That doesn’t bode well for your guy, does it?

Election year?

S.1312 - 118th Congress (2023-2024): Securing our Border Act

2023 is 3 years too late for biden to pretend that he wants to end the alien invasion

He’s worried about reelection

/——-/ “Trump IS the swamp.”
This idiotic response proves you’re just lashing out at Trump because your guy, Dementia Joe, is swirling the toilet like this morning’s breakfast burrito.
If Trump was the Swamp, he’d still be in office as a career bureaucrat. That is what the Swamp is, you blithering idiot.
WTF?
No, it isn't.............DUMBASS.

Drain the swamp is a phrase which has frequently been used by politicians since the 1980s and in the U.S. often refers to reducing the influence of special interests and lobbyists.

On October 17th, during a speech on ethics reform, Donald Trump announced, “It is time to drain the swamp in Washington, D.C.” A day later, he repeated the phrase in a tweet, adding the hashtag #draintheswamp for good measure. It was late in the campaign for a new slogan, but soon audiences were chanting it.

At a rally in Des Moines, he told the story:

Funny how that term caught on, isn't it? . . . I tell everyone, I hated it. Somebody said “Drain the swamp,” and I said, “Oh, that is so hokey. That is so terrible.” . . . I said, all right, I'll try it. . . . So, like a month ago, I said, “Drain the swamp,” and the place went crazy. And I said, “Whoa, what's this?” Then I said it again. And then I start saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it—I started loving it, and the place loved it. Drain the swamp. It's true. It's true. Drain the swamp.

Trump takes someone else's credit........AGAIN.

Trump’s use of the phrase was not the first. Ronald Reagan was fond of it back in the nineteen-eighties, and decades earlier, at the opposite end of the political spectrum.

Absolutely

Trump is the outsider that many libs on this forum and across America claim they want
That's what Trump claims, as usual, he's FOS.
But obviously they really prefer business as usual in washington
THEY?

That would be swamp rat Trump.

281 lobbyists have worked in Trump administration: report​

1709291501838.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › business-a-lobbying › 465865-281...

Oct 15, 2019 — President Trump hired 281 lobbyists to his administration by the halfway point of his first term, which is four times more than President ...

If you know how many worked for trump you should know the same for biden
Why does that matter anyway?

"Trump is the outsider that many libs on this forum and across America claim they want"

"But obviously they really prefer business as usual in washington"

But the most bizarre pitch of the evening may have been when he talked about how he got onto a “three-way call” with Vladimir Putin and “the king of Saudi Arabia” (it was actually the bone-saw-wielding usurper Mohammed bin Salman), to talk about oil production. Because Trump outright said that he didn’t do this to get the Russian dictator or the Saudi monarch to raise production and keep prices low. He called on them to cut production and drive up oil prices.

No sooner had Biden taken office than Republicans began to capitalize on the increasing numbers at the pump to insist that Biden was responsible for lower oil production, although this was explicitly the result of Trump’s deal. They put out deliberately misleading charts that moved around the dates of when Trump had taken office and when he had left, to make it seem like high oil prices were a Democratic policy. Trump and others began routinely lying about the price of oilwhen he left office and the price Americans paid at the pump.

But the real cause for the increase was never hidden.

The New York Times reported on the results of Trump’s actions back in April 2020 and how Trump managed to cut global production by 9.7 million barrels a day. As USA Today reported at the time:

While others had tried to lower prices and increase availability, Trump was trying to raise prices for everyone and cut the availability of oil.

News of Trump’s direct intervention in the market—one of those things that conservatives like to rail against when a Democrat is involved—temporarily boosted prices by 24% in one day. But, as CNN Business reported soon after, Trump’s victory lap was premature. Despite getting his buddies to sign on to his idea, oil prices crashed to an 18-year-low within days of the deal being made.

The reason was simple enough: Trump’s mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic had put the global economy into freefall, cut travel massively, and reduced the level of oil demand to the point where even his famous friendship with the other worst people in the world couldn’t get prices back to where it made Exxon stockholders happy. It was all so bad that Exxon’s profit in 2020 was only $163 billion.

And now the suckers are sending him bail money.

A long, tedious cut and paste conspiracy theory from an internet tabloid.

Forum List

Back