Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Trump got caught today almost immediately for lying about how President Obama and other Presidents responded to KIA soldiers families. The moron just can not help but to lie, lie, lie.

Mayhap if he posed for pictures with coffins like dark jesus did?
Get you white head out your ass, you voted for liar...own the shit and move on bitch.com!!

The treasonous fat senile old orange clown has once again proven himself unfit for the office he holds. Time to get rid of the bastard.
Trump says he prefers soldiers that don't get killed because those do not interfere with his golf...
ya what your boy said about bergdahl and what trump said are at polar opposites
libs believe cowards serve with distiction
your so devoid of thought you even plagerized my name
Nice racial slur, asshole.

When Obama spoke of Bergdahl, we was still a US soldier being held captive. We did not have a details as to how he got that way.

Maybe your ilk loves to leave soldiers behind?

The truth is that Bergdahl was a good soldier & then changed. What is it was a mental issue due to being at war? I guess you would throw away those who volunteered & went to war for his country but had a mental breakdown.

This is what we expect from the Military hating Trumpettes. Trash our war heroes, trash our POWs , Trash Gold Star Families & now Trash soldiers who suffer from mental issues due to war. Just like your hero Trump who dodged the draft & now lies about other Presidents writing letters when that orange POS has yet to send letters that he claimed he wrote,.

Wow...what is with the Trump haters this morning? This whole board is being inundated with "I hate Trump" threads! Did you all have a lost weekend and just wake up hung over?
Dude, maybe if that white bitch would stop lying so gotdamn much we wouldn't have to talk about his white ass.

Wow...what is with the Trump haters this morning? This whole board is being inundated with "I hate Trump" threads! Did you all have a lost weekend and just wake up hung over?
there isn't a "media approved" reason to glom on today so they have to come up with their own.

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

He said Obama didn't do this. This was a lie.

God damn it Trump supporters. How big an asshole did you people elect?
almost as big as the one he replaces i suppose. that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme.

the counter extreme will just as distasteful to you as your extreme was to their side. people just need to stop bitching and trying to get EVERYTHING their way and learn to live in the middle again.
So now its Obama's fault thast Trump is President.

When tdo you assholres take blsame for anytrhing?

I have news, Obama did not act like your orange buddy. He did not insult our allies, our troops, our citizens, every other President,
where did i say it was obama's fault?

when do you assholes actually quote people correctly, if we're gonna go that route.

no, he sure didn't act like trump. i also never said i was a trump fan but it makes you giggle to think that, so run with it. i just tire of the made up bullshit being flung around to satisfy your own dislike for someone yet you defend to the death your side by people doing the same thing you are doing.

it's a fucked up dance to be honest, but have fun.
When you said we got Trump because "that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme."?

Are you too feeble minded to know what you posted?

We seem to learn more every day on just what a disgusting poor excuse of a person Donald Trump is.

He said how he was writing letters to the families of fallen soldiers or calling them.

almost as big as the one he replaces i suppose. that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme.

the counter extreme will just as distasteful to you as your extreme was to their side. people just need to stop bitching and trying to get EVERYTHING their way and learn to live in the middle again.

I have news, Obama did not act like your orange buddy. He did not insult our allies, our troops, our citizens, every other President,

when do you assholes actually quote people correctly, if we're gonna go that route.

no, he sure didn't act like trump. i also never said i was a trump fan but it makes you giggle to think that, so run with it. i just tire of the made up bullshit being flung around to satisfy your own dislike for someone yet you defend to the death your side by people doing the same thing you are doing.

When you said we got Trump because "that's what happens when you push so hard to 1 extreme."?

are you too much an idiot to realize a general reference?

are you so fucking stupid you take what i said and force it to mean something that doesn't even make sense?

yes. yes you are.

fuck off.

there isn't a "media approved" reason to glom on today so they have to come up with their own.
we have safe spaces and tissues for both of you butt hurt Trump Fairies

You know, in the military, when a member dies, we have 24 hours or less to notify the family that they have died. And, the clock starts when the service member dies, not when the office is told of their death (which in the case of the one message that I had to do was 30 to 45 min after he'd died).

Why is it that a week later, Trump is saying that he will mail the letters to the families this evening or tomorrow?

Tiggered is right, Trump only cares about the military when it can be used to further his own agenda.
kinda like you dig up any negative story about him you can and parade it around in here. you know, to further your own hate agenda.
Now its our fault for bringing up negative stories about Trump.

I have news, its Trump's fault for doing, acting, and saying negative things.

Dude, maybe if that white bitch would stop lying so gotdamn much we wouldn't have to talk about his white ass.
His ass is actually Orange and looks like it is made of cottage cheese

Hmmmmmm....Trump's "white ass" seems to be giving you the "red ass", Tiger! It's amusing to watch the left foam at the mouth this morning! Did all of you run out of your anti depression medication on the same day?

gEuYwWL.jpg

Trump showed great disrespect to our fallen soldiers and failed to do his Presidential duty. He then lied about it. His job is not just to send our military into combat. He has an obligation to deal with the results.

This is not about hating trump. It is about making him accountable and fulfilling his Presidential duties to the men and women he sends into harm's way. His dereliction of duty on this subject cannot be tolerated.

School records were not sealed. All school records are private & must be released to others with permission only.
It may come to a shock but both Harvard & Columbia cite Obama as graduates with the honors received. Marriage licenses are not sealed.

What files are ever sealed for a public official?

Obama was never adopted. His name was never officially changed to his step father's name.

His record with the ILL bar is not sealed. Client lists are not public information.

And you admit to being a birther.

What a fucking moron.

Stop it with your facts!

we have safe spaces and tissues for both of you butt hurt Trump Fairies
when was the last time you saw a conservative need a "safe space"? trying to accuse the other side of your sides own "faults" is cute.

so easy to see through, but cute.

let me give you some examples, feel free to show examples of conservatives doing the same and we can compare notes at recess.

Trump-Induced Anxiety Is Real. Therapists and Their Patients Are Struggling to Cope.
Coddling campus crybabies: Students take up toddler therapy after Trump win
Emory students explain why "Trump 2016" chalk messages triggered protest

really? a TRUMP 2016 in chalk makes you:
“We are in pain,” one student said at a rally, according to The Emory Wheel, a student newspaper. “I don’t deserve to feel afraid at my school,” a second student reportedly said.

tell you what - beat that and show me a bigger conservative wuss and we'll take it from there.

i'll provide examples. you just bold up stupid.

He said that in the past all presidents would sometimes sent letters, and sometimes visited as well, depending on the circumstances and their preferences, which is absolutely 100% correct. And then he cited some examples.

But then the scumbags in the crooked Leftie media just had to come out create yet another falsehood, as an effort to once again demonize Trump by claiming "Trump said Obama never visited the fallen's family...!" WHAT THE FUCK?!

Just when you thought the crooked media had to have hit rock bottom, they go even lower. Now they are exploiting the fallen and their grieving family as a propaganda tool. There is truly nothing that is off limits to these animals.

But then again, wasn't it crooked Hillary that lied to one of the grieving Ben Ghazi parents "we're going to get that guy who made that video". Why isn't that piece of shit in jail again?

Just how is your head up Donald Trump's ass.

The idea that you defend this man when he lied about a thing like sending letters to the families of fallen soldiers.

That is sick. Very sick.

And you know it yet here you are defending that POS.

As for your Benghaszi story, let me poiiunt out a few thongs. Fist, she wasw there & she spoke to them. Trump was golfing. Second, upon speaking with these families, most said that Clinton never said anything about a video.

Everryone vhreard you orsange buddy lie abnout Obama.

School records were not sealed. All school records are private & must be released to others with permission only.
It may come to a shock but both Harvard & Columbia cite Obama as graduates with the honors received. Marriage licenses are not sealed.

Obama was never adopted. His name was never officially changed to his step father's name.

His record with the ILL bar is not sealed. Client lists are not public information.

What a fucking moron.

Stop it with your facts!
While birtherism is stupid, Obama is the only one to blame for it being a thing. That dipshit told people he was born in Kenya.

What a fucking moron.

Stop it with your facts!
This is the trump era. Facts are worthless. Only alternate facts issued by cult are valid.

He said that in the past all presidents would sometimes sent letters, and sometimes visited as well, depending on the circumstances and their preferences, which is absolutely 100% correct. And then he cited some examples.

But then the scumbags in the crooked Leftie media just had to come out create yet another falsehood, as an effort to once again demonize Trump by claiming "Trump said Obama never visited the fallen's family...!" WHAT THE FUCK?!

Just when you thought the crooked media had to have hit rock bottom, they go even lower. Now they are exploiting the fallen and their grieving family as a propaganda tool. There is truly nothing that is off limits to these animals.

But then again, wasn't it crooked Hillary that lied to one of the grieving Ben Ghazi parents "we're going to get that guy who made that video". Why isn't that piece of shit in jail again?

Just how is your head up Donald Trump's ass.

The idea that you defend this man when he lied about a thing like sending letters to the families of fallen soldiers.

That is sick. Very sick.

And you know it yet here you are defending that POS.

As for your Benghaszi story, let me poiiunt out a few thongs. Fist, she wasw there & she spoke to them. Trump was golfing. Second, upon speaking with these families, most said that Clinton never said anything about a video.

Everryone vhreard you orsange buddy lie abnout Obama.
Fuck that half a nig.

are you too much an idiot to realize a general reference?

are you so fucking stupid you take what i said and force it to mean something that doesn't even make sense?

yes. yes you are.

fuck off.
Oh please,. You basically said we got Trump because of Obama was, according to you, so far left.

Forum List

Back